Maria Duval - Debited my elderly mother's account for $60.
My mom is elderly and has a bad habit of sending donations to organizations and purchasing form mail order catalogs.
I have warned her against giving out her debit card number but she has done it anyway. This week Destiny Research Center has taken $60 from her checking account.
I asked her what she was to recieve from this company, she said, books, magazines and information about her future.
My mom is in the hospital after breaking her hip and her femur in the same leg. I am concerned that this company is a scam and they may continue to steal from her.
Kathryn Jones, daughter of
Yukon, OKf22d28d review #195560
You may also like
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "If you are one of the many people waiting and wondering if you'll ever get paid by One Stop Maintenance in NY, you can file your complaint with the NY..."
- "I purchased a pair of Air Max running shoes on Oct 6, by December 23 the left shoe sole starting falling apart. These shoes cost me $180 and I..."
- "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..."
- "HOME STYLE FURNITURE July 2014 I purchased a 1500.00 game table with four chairs for our summer home. The first time my husband sat in one of the chairs the..."
- "I purchased a king size mattress, bed and nightstand from Haynes totaling 2300 dollars paid in full. Get items home un box nightstand the leg is broken. Inspect..."
- "I'm just venting, so hear me out please.I found daily steals recently and saw some products I thought would be a great value. This was back to back, 2 days...."
- "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..."