Maria Duval - Debited my elderly mother's account for $60.
My mom is elderly and has a bad habit of sending donations to organizations and purchasing form mail order catalogs.
I have warned her against giving out her debit card number but she has done it anyway. This week Destiny Research Center has taken $60 from her checking account.
I asked her what she was to recieve from this company, she said, books, magazines and information about her future.
My mom is in the hospital after breaking her hip and her femur in the same leg. I am concerned that this company is a scam and they may continue to steal from her.
Kathryn Jones, daughter of
Yukon, OK10699949 review #195560
You may also like
- "I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age..."
- "We purchased 100,000 "qualified" leads through Data Depot (datadepot.biz). After uploading an initial 15,000 records into our CRM database, we ran our 1st email campaign using 5,890 leads which..."
- "SCORE is a national organization of retired middle managers whose mission is to educate and counsel small business owners. There are chapters all over the US, and they "counsel" thousands..."
- "I ordered 3 wigs from them & one was severely damaged. It looked as though someone had taken scissors to it. I tried several times to call them but they..."
- "This owner of Sport Clips is very unprofessional, treating employess like dogs. Can not reply to emails, allows unexperienced managers run a salon with no skills, to not getting w-2..."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "DO NOT USE C. Johnson Paving from Lincoln, R.I. After 2 years my driveway started to crack and sink. They say they will come out to look at it then..."
- " My family and I have always enjoyed our stays at the Iberostar Tucan, and have used Apple Vacations countless times without any cause..."
- "A to Z World Languages, Inc. is operated by Mohammed Al Ostaz. He advertises quality trained interpreters. What he actually provides is completely different. Mohammed recruits individuals off the streets from..."