Maria Duval - Debited my elderly mother's account for $60.
My mom is elderly and has a bad habit of sending donations to organizations and purchasing form mail order catalogs.
I have warned her against giving out her debit card number but she has done it anyway. This week Destiny Research Center has taken $60 from her checking account.
I asked her what she was to recieve from this company, she said, books, magazines and information about her future.
My mom is in the hospital after breaking her hip and her femur in the same leg. I am concerned that this company is a scam and they may continue to steal from her.
Kathryn Jones, daughter of
Yukon, OKreview #195560
You may also like
- "i went to the studio did the photoshoot the whole works for free AS THEY SAID. then i had to wait hours to see my photos. finally went into the..."
- "Really Great Rates and Fast - Ask for there discount. I did it all very privately thru email. Top notch investigator. Visit us online for Fast Affordable..."
- "In June I paid $290 to Orangeberry Book Tours to help promote my new book release. I was supposed to receive multiple things for this money, including 60 reviews for..."
- "Just a word f warning to those of you considering using KR Roofing. I sad ly used them for roof and siding repair. Over two months ago I paid them...."
- "ALmost 2 years ago I purchased some Natura paint from Benjamin Moore. It was advertised as no voc and no odor. Right. Not only was it toxic and..."
- "Yesterday I received my BIG LOTS Buzz Club online sales ad. They advertised and showed a picture of a reindeer door . the ad reads, " assorted Christmas textiles,..."
- "First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in..."
- "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..."
- "I purchased a Reload It when the walgreens cashier didn't know how to load my card. Instead of taking 5 minutes to drive up the street to walmart, I just..."