• show-popup

Shares 0

Maria Duval and her destiny research center got me for $90.00 dollars.they send me stuff 2 aweek .

• by   Feb 21, 2009
  • 113 comments
  • Review #: 145554
Company Maria Duval
Location Chicago, Illinois
Category Professional Services
Views 440

Maria Duval and destiny research center were planning there retirement on me.$45.00 twice a week for stuff.Glad I found this page before I lost more money.I to was suppose to win big lotteries and games of chance.Yeah 90.00 bucks.could have lost that on the boat.I fell for the send a picture and a piece of hair in.and the 7 parchacments.

received the parchments but the the reading I was suppose to for the picture and hair.I guess when your broke you'll try anything to make it better.I hope the new movie star pres.can stop people like this even though he is just as bad, take from the ones who have little and give it away.
30b387c

Comments (113) Hide comments
Showing 20 of 113 comments
Comment review as anonymous or
CAPTCHA

Aug 30, 2013
I once read that very long ago, going back to the time of Moses and even before that, there have always been people who could "predict" the future or in other ways involving alleged clairvoyance give people advice and tell their fortunes. The interesting thing here is that in those days there was NO LAW against telling the future for others. What WAS VERY MUCH AGAINST THE LAW back then was accepting money for doing such work. The reason it was against the law to be paid makes sense. Once a "psychic" has accepted money, they are now (at least emotionally) obligated to tell the person good things about their futures so that they'd feel their money was well spent.
Those with the powers to "see" who did NOT charge money for their work were allowed to conduct their work and remain within the law. Interesting that there was the reference to "in the time of Moses and before." This should be a lesson to us all.
Reply to Anonymous

Jan 03, 2013  from Benicia, California
A person must be awfully *** to give any money to this ***! This is exactly why there are scams...because of *** people who believe this ***.
Reply to Me

Jan 03, 2013  from Benicia, California
Reply to Me

Oct 22, 2012
boy am I glad you all wrote the things you did I would have fallen in this hole big time, you are all the greatest to tell it like it is thanks for once I did NOT get taken.
Reply to j

Oct 12, 2012
:cry I also got caught by this Scam. It is a sin that they are still getting away with it.
Reply to Disappointed

Oct 10, 2012
IF IT'S 2 GREAT 2 B TRUE,IT IS!!!!!!WAIT NOT WAIT 4 IT 2 HAPPEN NATURALY!!!!! :zzz
Reply to JIM SMILEY MOORE

Jul 26, 2012
I can't do this I broke I don't have any I get Money from the Plasma center and they don't pay munch It all Goes on bills sorry I can't do it.
Reply to Jimmy Ivie

Jul 07, 2012
Received letter July 8, 2012 saying that
she, Maria Duval could have me winning
$25,000 immediately. Right then, I knew that it was a scam. The letter instructed me to fill out form attached giving my birth date, time of birth, city/
state/country. Also, requesting a check for $10.00 or use a credit card. It also
requested the names of any credit cards
I might have, giving them the numbers and
expiration dates, and signing your signature just under this information.
Reply to Betts Memphis TN

Jun 07, 2012
I'm glad I read the reviews before I send in any money. Other people should do the same. It sounds too good to be true. So open your eyes people!
Reply to Harboo

Jun 02, 2012
I also got taken for about $400. Not one prediction came true. How could I be so ***?
Reply to ddo

Mar 27, 2012
i can t belive it it is scam really hurt me and i paid 45$ every month :sigh
Reply to carolyn cruz

Feb 19, 2012
Hey she has evidently gotten me for $145 total never seem to learn. There are some good ones. You would think she was one. So much for gaurantees right?
Reply to Ila Berg

Feb 01, 2012
Yeah, I fell for it also. Destiny Research got me too! They will burn in *** for telling all those lies. Judgment day will tell it all!!! :)
Reply to Michael

Feb 01, 2012
:sigh I am very disappointed! They say 100% money back if your not satisfied! What a lie. They wont get me for any more. To think you try to trust someone, & they just rip you off! That SUCKS
Reply to pianoman1957@att.net

Jan 18, 2012
well trust me I know exactly how you fell except I'm already out $400.00. It's a shame that people like this are allowed to carry on this scam.
Reply to Rochelle

Jan 07, 2012
I don't know People! I got the letter, but went on the computer to see if any one complained about her and all of you do. HOWEVERhe target on the bulls eye! I am toren between sending for the numbers and not getting involved! She has been right so far. WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS "if" any one noticed any of the predictions were accurate at all? Write me at katieo4321@aol.com
Reply to Katie

Jan 07, 2012
Reply to Katie

Dec 27, 2011  from Erode, Tamil Nadu
I fell for her scam, thankfully I only lost 20.00 for the rings I never recieved. Good people, I realize, don't charge for a blessing. :(
Reply to Unbelievable

Dec 12, 2011
I keep getting her mail and where can I send it to have her stop sending it to me...this is ridiculousness....
Reply to A. Biel

Nov 30, 2011
yea don,t fall for this scam they think all of us in our 50s are *** mama didn,t raise no fool here hey maria or jane or sally or candy get a life or just crawl back under that rock.
Reply to david

Read next Maria Duval complaint

maria duval is a scam

I just sent a money order to this *** and thinking it will work.I just got in a car accident.Lucky r...

Select Reason

Send Report Cancel

Thank you!

We will review your report
You were reading a complaint about Maria Duval.
Filing a new complaint about
Report a bug