Maria Duval and her destiny research center got me for $90.00 dollars.they send me stuff 2 aweek .

Feb 21, 2009
review #145554

Maria Duval and destiny research center were planning there retirement on me.$45.00 twice a week for stuff.Glad I found this page before I lost more money.I to was suppose to win big lotteries and games of chance.Yeah 90.00 bucks.could have lost that on the boat.I fell for the send a picture and a piece of hair in.and the 7 parchacments.

received the parchments but the the reading I was suppose to for the picture and hair.I guess when your broke you'll try anything to make it better.I hope the new movie star pres.can stop people like this even though he is just as bad, take from the ones who have little and give it away.

b00e864
Had an experience with Maria Duval?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Aug 30, 2013

I once read that very long ago, going back to the time of Moses and even before that, there have always been people who could "predict" the future or in other ways involving alleged clairvoyance give people advice and tell their fortunes. The interesting thing here is that in those days there was NO LAW against telling the future for others. What WAS VERY MUCH AGAINST THE LAW back then was accepting money for doing such work. The reason it was against the law to be paid makes sense. Once a "psychic" has accepted money, they are now (at least emotionally) obligated to tell the person good things about their futures so that they'd feel their money was well spent.
Those with the powers to "see" who did NOT charge money for their work were allowed to conduct their work and remain within the law. Interesting that there was the reference to "in the time of Moses and before." This should be a lesson to us all.

Me

Jan 03, 2013 Benicia, California

A person must be awfully *** to give any money to this ***! This is exactly why there are scams...because of *** people who believe this ***.

Me

Jan 03, 2013 Benicia, California

j

Oct 22, 2012

boy am I glad you all wrote the things you did I would have fallen in this hole big time, you are all the greatest to tell it like it is thanks for once I did NOT get taken.

Disappointed

Oct 12, 2012

:cry I also got caught by this Scam. It is a sin that they are still getting away with it.

JIM SMILEY MOORE

Oct 10, 2012

IF IT'S 2 GREAT 2 B TRUE,IT IS!!!!!!WAIT NOT WAIT 4 IT 2 HAPPEN NATURALY!!!!! :zzz

Jimmy Ivie

Jul 26, 2012

I can't do this I broke I don't have any I get Money from the Plasma center and they don't pay munch It all Goes on bills sorry I can't do it.

Betts Memphis TN

Jul 07, 2012

Received letter July 8, 2012 saying that
she, Maria Duval could have me winning
$25,000 immediately. Right then, I knew that it was a scam. The letter instructed me to fill out form attached giving my birth date, time of birth, city/
state/country. Also, requesting a check for $10.00 or use a credit card. It also
requested the names of any credit cards
I might have, giving them the numbers and
expiration dates, and signing your signature just under this information.

Harboo

Jun 07, 2012

I'm glad I read the reviews before I send in any money. Other people should do the same. It sounds too good to be true. So open your eyes people!

ddo

Jun 02, 2012

I also got taken for about $400. Not one prediction came true. How could I be so ***?

carolyn  cruz

Mar 27, 2012

i can t belive it it is scam really hurt me and i paid 45$ every month :sigh

Ila Berg

Feb 19, 2012

Hey she has evidently gotten me for $145 total never seem to learn. There are some good ones. You would think she was one. So much for gaurantees right?

Michael

Feb 01, 2012

Yeah, I fell for it also. Destiny Research got me too! They will burn in *** for telling all those lies. Judgment day will tell it all!!! :)

pianoman1957@att.net

Feb 01, 2012

:sigh I am very disappointed! They say 100% money back if your not satisfied! What a lie. They wont get me for any more. To think you try to trust someone, & they just rip you off! That SUCKS

Rochelle

Jan 18, 2012

well trust me I know exactly how you fell except I'm already out $400.00. It's a shame that people like this are allowed to carry on this scam.

Katie

Jan 07, 2012

I don't know People! I got the letter, but went on the computer to see if any one complained about her and all of you do. HOWEVERhe target on the bulls eye! I am toren between sending for the numbers and not getting involved! She has been right so far. WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS "if" any one noticed any of the predictions were accurate at all? Write me at katieo4321@aol.com

Katie

Jan 07, 2012

Unbelievable

Dec 27, 2011 Erode, Tamil Nadu

I fell for her scam, thankfully I only lost 20.00 for the rings I never recieved. Good people, I realize, don't charge for a blessing. :(

A. Biel

Dec 12, 2011

I keep getting her mail and where can I send it to have her stop sending it to me...this is ridiculousness....

david

Nov 30, 2011

yea don,t fall for this scam they think all of us in our 50s are *** mama didn,t raise no fool here hey maria or jane or sally or candy get a life or just crawl back under that rock.

1-20 of 113 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Maria Duval.
Filing a new complaint about
×