Maria Duval and her destiny research center got me for $90.00 dollars.they send me stuff 2 aweek .

Feb 21, 2009
review #145554

Maria Duval and destiny research center were planning there retirement on me.$45.00 twice a week for stuff.Glad I found this page before I lost more money.I to was suppose to win big lotteries and games of chance.Yeah 90.00 bucks.could have lost that on the boat.I fell for the send a picture and a piece of hair in.and the 7 parchacments.

received the parchments but the the reading I was suppose to for the picture and hair.I guess when your broke you'll try anything to make it better.I hope the new movie star pres.can stop people like this even though he is just as bad, take from the ones who have little and give it away.

96255ba
Had an experience with Maria Duval?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
cy

Nov 02, 2011

thanks all of you who provided verification for this scam just rec'd my letter from Maria, and just to let you know, I am proof of God's miracles. Thank you God.

Tammy

Oct 28, 2011

I think it is really bad of people in this world who scam people for their own selfish needs. This ring or what ever its called is the DEVIL tryng to win you over, only the Lord Jesus Christ can make your future, your finances, and your ever day dreams, so dont belive in this lady who saids she can chance your life its a BUNCH OF ***!!!!!!

gurl from europe

Oct 13, 2011

Hi every one i feel very bad for those who lost money to this company because those people should not use some ones name for this scam and the real Maria Duval she does exist and she helps a lots of people but gues what she does not live in usa and she neither speaks eny english how do i know this am her niece and she does not ask any one for money if she wan to help some one only if people wan to give her any thing they wan other wise she never asks belive it or not and she is very angry that people so far a way using her name just to get money from people and she said that dont fall for it and take care of ur selfs belive on god and ur self ok thank you from me and my aunt Maria Duval

Fish

Sep 22, 2011

Yes I took the bait too! I should've know by her name. It even sounds bogus! It prays on the elderly & vulnerable. It has to answer to GOD. I say it because no one knows what gender Maria Duval really is.

marie garry

Sep 20, 2011

Yes, she told me the same thing but, guess what I cancelled my check. Like the person said God will supply all your needs. I knew that but was a good goffer u lived and learn. Someone is always out there with a scam.

Gullible

Sep 17, 2011

Ring of Re, Maria Duval, and Destiny Research Center are frauds. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR LIES!

Notthatstupid

Aug 24, 2011

I got a letter from this lady Maria Duval that I have never heard of talking about some ring of RE or whatever inside was a pic of a smashed car but no where in the letter did it explain what that pic had to do with anything. I took it as a bad omen and threw that s**t away. I would like to know how this crazy person got my address in the first place! and my name! it is concerning.

M, Jean Luc

Aug 16, 2011

Got a letter today from this destiny *** asking for only $10 so I could get a minimum of $25,000.00. Very appealing and enticing but thanks to the internet and to all of you who posted some comments I just saved $10 that I'll spent today on the lottery. At least I'll have better odds.

wouldnt u like to know

Jul 19, 2011

Maria Duval is not a scam. Its all on u people whether or not you make the right choices. U cant just expect it to happen. U have too feel it and know it. for anything to happen.

Ashlee

Jul 18, 2011

I almost fell for this. As a struggling single mother, its hard to keep things afloat. But it seemed too good to be true and I had to check it out. I can't believe people come up with this ***!
:( :sigh

KIM

Jul 15, 2011

I CANNOT NOT BELIEVE HOW *** PEOPLE ARE TO FALL FOR THIS ***,PEOPLE NEED TO BE TURNING TO GOD FOR ALL THERE NEEDS, WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

eileen moran

May 31, 2011

Going through my Mother's checkbook, I found several entries for this company. Almost $100.00 per week! How can I get them to stop?

Kathy

Feb 02, 2011

I fell victim of the people going under Maria's name but,only for $20.00 however, *** me for thinking it was possibly real I sent my picture. However, anyone can see my picture for social networks. As far as this group trying to get my information for getting credit cards, etc is in for a rude awakening because my credit is damaged from medical bills. I can't even get a credit card right now..lol

I've been getting letters for about 4 - 6 months. Some contain letters from other spritual advisers. One I think is Michael Lord and the other is from a man in India that is a Swami. So becareful..trust your first instincts (mine was a red alert that it's a scam).

Fortunately, before sending anymore money I came onto this site and learning a VERY valuable lesson before its too late. The ONLY one that can determine your fate is you...Spiritual people can help guide you but, in the end..its YOU that determines your fate..

The Old Wolf

Jan 19, 2011

Clairvoyant. noun. A person, commonly a woman, who has the gift of seeing that which is invisible to her patron. Namely, that he is a blockhead.

-Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_

martha

Dec 27, 2010

on MARIA DUVAL she send me a free gift for me. she sad wear this biomanetic bracelet that I'm offering to you taday for free. but at the end of the form she sad I'M answering immediately,befor sunday at midnigt at lastest. Don't forget to include my present, the one full carat genuine moonligtht blue sapphire jewelry set in my package. if you want to have your package insured for a value of $200.00, tick here and add $4 dollars to the TOTAL amount below to cover extra insurance fees. ''but if my gift was free"""!!!! what happen ther. come on people what she whants is money don't you ?think??!!!!!!!!!

notasucker likeu

Dec 07, 2010

you people kill me. how *** can u be to send money to someone that tells you all this ***. go get a job and earn the money for yourself. are you just *** lazy and living off of the taxpayers like me. the best thing you people could do is end your miserable lives and stop trying to get something for nothing. *** IS AS *** DOES. GEEZ GO GET A LIFE YOU BUNCH OF LOSERS.

lndnliz@att.net

Dec 05, 2010

I sent Destiny Research $75. I didn't receive what I was supposed to so I called my bank and they refunded my money and to it back from DR. They have been reported as fraudulent, so anyone who has paid them via a bank account, the bank will return your money and collect it back via their ach#.

As soon as I stopped the payments the stuff I was expecting came in the mail. Now I am afraid to use it for fear of bad luck.

I received a beautiful talisman and a booklet telling me how to use my own energy to bring good things to me like "The Secret." Both of the aforementioned I glad would have purchased, but I thought she ripped me off and wasn't sending me the stuff.

Anyway, good luck to all of you and if you are not satisfied get yoiur money back via your bank. That is if you were like me and wrote a check!!!!!!!

mrs.k

Oct 25, 2010

she got me too i gave her my last thinking that if i had a little faith it could happen to me being a parent of six barely making ends meet i really hoped for a mircle

Pam

Oct 19, 2010

I sent the 10. in for the ring of Re. What a joke the ring is just a gold plated piece of steel. Anyone could get the same thing out of bubble gum machine, and spend awhole lot less and be just as lucky. Watch out people you pay for what you get.

Ted

Sep 21, 2010

I too am very glad I came to this site before being taken for that [ Black Moon ] money ride to no where. As an honest man that works hard, it just bothers me that people are out there to take advantage of you with every chance they get. :(

21-40 of 113 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Maria Duval.
Filing a new complaint about
×