maria duval scam

so, i've been going through all the complaints posted in this blog.and...honestly, i was one of those stupeed, senseless person who believed she could do what she says she could.

i just emailed a request for a lucky charm to her... which i am suppose to recieve within 2 - 3 weeks... her blog said she won't solicite for payment.... how dumb can i be.

nothing is too good to be free right. so... when and if the package arrives within the time frame she says it would come, i would turn the package over to the bureau of complaints and let the authorities deal with it. i'm not even going to open the package.

it was *** of me... anyway, must have been MY intuition that got me to surf the web and get to know more about this scam....before i recieve any mail. also... i suspect she might be using another name.....

.anyway... i just alerted my family members and friends re this person.

i think this particular scam operates internationally...

d5f5ee1 review #149344
0 Helpful? 0
Had the same issue0 Comments17 Report
Had an experience with Maria Duval?  Submit review about this company
iceking

Jan 10, 2012

i just got a letter from maria duval that had a taslmian in it and told me to do some stuff with it and fill this letter out and mail it and send 10 dollars with it and i will get 25,000.00 dollar and one more wish i am sorry but this scam stuff is bs not like i have 10 dollars to throw away if any thing i would give it to a homeless person before i gave it to a scammer

charles

Jun 12, 2011

asa new zealand are idiots! why stop them at advertising? catch them at their act! ALL those people who reply to all the *** maria duval newspaper advertisements are still receiving maria duval letters! stop them

Laura

May 12, 2011

7 march 2011 Advertising standards authority new zeland complaint 11/063
Advertisement: European & Asia Marketing PTE LTD - Maria Duval
"sent out for publishing in error" ? :roll

Kathrine

Mar 15, 2011

Maria Duval is telling my mother that she will have her heath back and that she sees over $300,000.00 in her near future. My mother had a stroke 6yrs ago and is lame on the left side. My mother has sent this person lots of money. My sister and l found the papers in her bedroom. Our mother was hiding this information from us she said it was a letter from her pen pal.

I have now sumitted a complaint with the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre. I will also be sending this Maria Duval person a letter.

Marisa

Aug 29, 2010

I received a phone reading from the yourpsychicinfo.com website and it was so vague then they wanted me to pay for a longer reading in which I declined and I'm glad I hung up the phone at that moment. You would not believe they then called me back about 10 minutes later and told me they were worried about my health. They said that there was a very evil spell someone had casted on me and they could remove this spell for a few hundred dollars. I could not believe I was hearing this from them. I told them to please not ever call me again or I would report them to the authorities. so far, I have not recieve anymore calls from them. Thanks for listening

Joseph G.

Aug 20, 2010

...another fraudster, scammer and a dispecable human being who needs jail time. she uses a few different names in Dallas, Texas and has a website>>> www.yourpsychicinfo.com.......she uses a name of ANN NEWMAN at that site but goes by a few other names. There is another psychic (A.Newman) back east who is legit but the one I'm referring to is in Dallas, Texas and also goes by other names as well, including>> Dorothy Leath, Dorothy Marks, Cathy Leath , Nicole Kennedy and more. I know some people who are investigating this person as they have scammed their grandfather, uncle and an older grandmother out of large amounts of money by claiming they needed their spirits cleansed/bad luck or some garbage to that effect. They use intimidation and scare tactics on these poor older folks and coozy up to them as their best friend. You get my drift? Be careful with these people as most all of them are low-life scamming individuals only concerned with their own welfare. My grandfather lost quite a bit of money with this woman. I live in Louisiana and contace me thru>> JGHM45@yahoo.com to discuss further.

Pamela S.

Pamela S.

Joseph G.

Jul 30, 2010

...another fraudster, scammer and a dispecable human being who needs jail time. she uses a few different names in Dallas, Texas and has a website>>> www.yourpsychicinfo.com.......she uses a name of ANN NEWMAN at that site but goes by a few other names. I know some people who are investigating this person as they have scammed their grandfathers out of large amounts of money by claiming they needed their spirits cleansed/bad luck or some garbage to that effect. They use intimidation and scare tactics on these poor older gentleman and coozy up to them as their best friend. You get my drift? Be careful with these people as most all of them are low-life scamming individuals only concerned with their own welfare. My grandfather lost quite a bit of money with this woman.

Demond

Apr 07, 2010

I don't no who the *** she is giving me some type of *** taslmian or how ever ya spell it but i already sind 10$ for a dame rong that would bring me luck and i find to cancel th payment before she can get my 10$ i never let this happen to me agin *** it always some body out there wanting ya $$ in thes hard times

sam5778

Mar 24, 2010

They have been sending messages to my phone, emailing and writing me letters aswell, saying that i should send 25euros to get lucky numbers to win the lottery... and all messages are written in spanish, so i honestly believe that this is a worldwide company who only wants to rip off people...this is a scam, 'and did they get my personal info anyway?' :?

FREEONE

Mar 16, 2010

yes,they are still scamming in NEW ZEALAND,mail is being sent here from FRANCE and SINGAPORE,international scam artist, they should be tracked down and HANDED OVER TO THE PEOPLE THEY HAVE HURT+SCAMMED! old school rules-BUSH JUSTICE! SO WATCH YA BACKS SCAM ARTIST you never know whats around the corner,OR "WHO IS TRACKING YOU"!.. HOWS THAT FOR A PSYCHIC READING :(

alicia wilhite

Mar 13, 2010

she sent me a letter with my last name spelled wrong and the wrong birthdate all together how could she possibly be reading mw when all my info was wrong!!! i told her and still wrong she stopped sending me all her junk and im glad thenkfully i never sent a dime to her!!!

STAR

Nov 23, 2009

I was going to pay for my good luck to be done by Maria Duval I almost got sucked in. I wanted to google her first and this is what I find so sad how people can tack advantage of others like this it's so cruel. I wanted the free gift but when she write back I thought I was special.... :(

Mamax4inPA

Oct 23, 2009

the postmark she is using here in PA,usa is 1285 Baring Blvd. #409 Sparks,Nv 89434-8673 and in this letter she said has sent me a special Talisman but she had already sent me one and it looked totally different! and she wants a picture of me(she she can laugh at the fool who sent her money already) and a lock of my hair. Does anyone else notice that she asks u personal questions then turns around and has a "revelation" about something you already told her about! and its soooo vague. Like, something bad is going to happen to either u or someone u know. duhhh feel free to contact me at nataliesantiago4avon@yahoo.com

Orrie

Sep 13, 2009 Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand

Where is Maria now? If all these scamers are claiming to be her and they are all in differnt contries then the real Maria must be somewhere in the world but where?

GLENN DOUD

Jun 15, 2009

doudglenn@comcast.net
I was just sent this from Return address-KALISTEA-Postfach 5947
Ch-8050 Zurich Switzerland
If you send me your email address i
will send you the text. Maria is a good
person who has helped many people in the past. She needs to be aware of this false person useing her immage and getting money for it.

0 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Maria Duval.
Filing a new complaint about
×