Maria duval scam
so, i've been going through all the complaints posted in this blog.and...honestly, i was one of those stupeed, senseless person who believed she could do what she says she could.
i just emailed a request for a lucky charm to her... which i am suppose to recieve within 2 - 3 weeks... her blog said she won't solicite for payment.... how dumb can i be.
nothing is too good to be free right. so... when and if the package arrives within the time frame she says it would come, i would turn the package over to the bureau of complaints and let the authorities deal with it. i'm not even going to open the package.
it was *** of me... anyway, must have been MY intuition that got me to surf the web and get to know more about this scam....before i recieve any mail. also... i suspect she might be using another name.....
.anyway... i just alerted my family members and friends re this person.
i think this particular scam operates internationally...127d6081 review #149344
You may also like
- "The owner of Command tech in Curtis Bay, Baltimore is such a LOSER of a man! He and his employees are complete liars and very trashy low class people. Do..."
- "Online Reputation Management Services : http://www.ustream.tv/channel/online-reputation-management-services We used this company , in order to push out from the first 10 pages of google , all the negative info about our..."
- "Jenna sent me an email where she offered to deliver a professional service to me. I paid an amount of US$49 via a bank transfer for a reading and up..."
- "Most people think about famous models long and tall completely blond. We all love the long legged women but completely European feels boring, but what about Kate Moss. Most people..."
- "My 4th followup !!! Can I know what is happening on my request to replace the wrong product delivered? How long will you will sit on this request? I raised this complaint..."
- "I enjoy DirectTV services, no interruptions or cuts. I guess for some it works for others it doesn't. For the ones having issues try calling them constantly so they understand..."