I received the same letter,same picture today.My skepticism led me to investigate.
This is the only site that came up for the supposed Ring of Re. I have found nothing in Egyptian history about it.
Also, if it was so lucky, how did she get in such a wreck in the first place?
I totally agree with the other reviews. If all these famous people think so highly of this ring, why do we not hear about it from them?
Surely if it brought them so much luck, they would want to share that information with others, wouldn't they?I am also a single mom and will not waste my money on such a scam.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Professional Services
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "A PICTURE IS WORTH A MILLION WORDS - YOU won't believe me until you see it I just sold my house in Massachusetts and bought a town house in Charlotte, thinking..."
- "I had a very negative experience with you caring. A friend of mine had started a fundraiser to help her dog rescue. A few days into the fundraiser,..."
- "I have been told Choice Ticketing would be the best system for the money. I ran into many bugs in system that I and my employees use EVERY DAY! When..."
- "Do some research on Loral Langemeier, who she is, where she came from and more about her services. You will be shocked! Loral Langemeier is a fraud! One of Langemeiers..."
- "Tobey West, Tobias I.A. West, Todd West, Todd Goodman owner of Family 1st Home Preservations, Legal Affiliates Group, Loan Educators, Family First Home Preservation Services. Tobey uses the alias Todd..."
- "This month i needed drive tires on my dump truck and happen to be at a local salvage yard buying a wiper motor and found these tires in the pictures..."
- "I bought the blackout cellular blinds. Got jammed after a few months, got them fixed. Got jammed again, got them 'fixed' again. Only this time, they were..."
- "Most of these reviewers need to go back to English Class..."
- "We bought it for my parents as a gift for their new home and after 5 months, the head cushion started peeling. This is supposed to be a "genuine leather"..."