Maria Duval - ring of re is bad

133 of 133 Maria Duval Reviews
Mar 22, 2008
review #116173

i recieved my ring of re from maria duval and it was said to bring good luck but i have had the worst luck since i put it on my fringer. wed my lawnmower was stolen, thur my stove caught fire and fri my home was broken into. lets put it this way with the bad things that happened i broke the ring off my finger and put (my bad luck) in the trash. now i keep getting letters that asking for money to get my so called good luck. if she could see my future she would see i am a single mother without a lot of money to send to her.

karen

richmond, va

68a6901
1.8
Had an experience with Maria Duval?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
anonimous

Jun 29, 2013 Freeport, Maine

Again, for the record, the ring of re is sold as a talisman. People please consider that it goes through different hands when made and shipped.Cleanse your ring with sage before putting it on. You also have to have positive reasons opposed to negative ones for wanting a talismans. It can protect you from negativity from others, but not from your own.
as to Maria Duval being a witch, I will state that witches do not harm others , as it comes back 3 fold, no matter whether the witch is wiccan or Christian. Having problems with a car, stove on fire, losing a job has nothing to do with bad luck, check your own actions and you will see, that these problems came from your own actions.

Barbara

Oct 18, 2012

I keep seeing comments here about witches and psychics and for the record there is a big difference between the 2 of them and a scam artist. I am Wiccan and I took the talisman she sent me and blessed it myself. You would find if you checked into it that true witches do not scam hardworking people out of their money. We do not believe in doing anything to harm others as it comes back 3 fold.

peter

Aug 23, 2012

Hi every one I just went to say that I am so glad that i read here i was suspost to send maria duvel 45$.00 to keep my luck in good but i did not sent to her yet. i got the pentalgram in the male and i was suspisious but i desided to send it i had some problems in my car and lost my jobs and hope the good luck would come. need less to say that i am not having very good luck yet and it has been a month since i send the $10 for the pentalgram talisman. your right i think she is a witch not a phychic.

Yvette Thompson

Jul 23, 2012

I received the letter also and i decided look this up and i,am so glad i did you will not be sending anything to her.

Rhonda

Jul 19, 2012

I got the ring of Re and within days my wash machine broke down, front car windshield broke, last two days at work have been a disaster and last but not least a full jar of mayo broke all over my kitchen carpet. Won't ever wear this ring again!

Darlene

Jun 12, 2012

Thanks to all that has wrote about this ring of Re, and to the one that thinks that who ever bought this deserves what they got you will get yours for wishing anything bad on anyone and it will be worse than what these ppl have received trust me i know what i am talking about, you have just been worned. Now to the ppl who wrote about this witch i want to thank you for your information it has helped me to deside what i should do about this which is nothing but throw it all in the trash.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL :(

Wes

May 26, 2012

I received the same letter, but decided to check into this thing. Glad I did now.. sorry to all you who didn't!! Someone needs to find this Maria Duval and hang her up by her toe nails!!!

Debbie

Apr 25, 2012

I just received this letter for the ring, I knew it was something I didn't want,however I wanted to look it up. I am sorry for those who had the bad luck, Satan works in all kinds of ways and this is one. Prayers to everyone.

Jim

Jan 10, 2012

i got this *** talisman with a pentagram on it (red flag #1) in the mail today! it seems what this whacky evil nutjob is really after is money but im not so sure! sending people a pentagram talisman in the mail and telling people to sleep with it under there pillow is a little creepy to me, not to mention the evil undertones of her signing her name with an up side down cross in it! im no psychic but it seems to me no good can come from having anything to do with that nutjob! my advice is to steer clear and dont send her anything, especialy money!!!

0 0 Reply
Written by someone who just go

Dec 19, 2011

I am so glad for you all, Guess my ring had just a bit of luck in it. I was working on the paper work this evening for the astrology reading which by the way was $45.00 I really do not have, yes I paid the $10.00 for the ring but that came with a 30 day money back guarantee. she had me send post dated check, thank goodness has not been cashed yet I will stop payment on that and send her a few of these reviews and remind her of her guarantee. Thank You so much and God Bless you all for taking the time to let others know about this Witch not Psychic.

Britney

Dec 03, 2011

:x glad I found this now I won't buy it

never mind

Nov 29, 2011

I received the same crazy letter, im doing it like this all of this junk is trash.. lucky I read up on this b4 I desided.

nakia85

Oct 31, 2011

i have got one of these ring of re in the mail, at frist i beleve the letter and feel bad about the car crash, but something in my mind to look up in on the computer to read about it, it was dumb and ***, the people who got the ring i am sorry about all the bad luck u got from the ring, dont worry good thin come u if u believe in god, what gone around come around, Maria Duval going to get what coming to her :)

Norm

Sep 30, 2011

Anyone that is dumb enough to believe in this "***" deserves what they get, namely out the $7 to 10. Ms Duval is doing what thousands have done before her, that is pray on the less fortunate to make money for herself.
The old adage is true, if it seems to good to be true, it probably is.

Laura

Sep 17, 2011

My dearest Maria, I believed in what you told me in your letter to me. Since I have found that you are a good for nothing lowlifw lying ***, and by scamming folks all over the world, you are truly destined for ***. I would like my money back, but that will not happen. Enjoy the money here on earth, but remember none of it is leaving here with you.

larry j edington

Aug 24, 2011

i have another conplait about my landlord or slumlord witch ever way you want to look at it you see she is my mother this is my child hood house where my father died back in 1986 we were very close it was 8 days before my birthday when he died but any way we pay alot of money for alot of problems five hundred an twenty five dollars for an the list an we are on ssi an are very poor mentally disabled look for ten cent cans an bottles for extra money but any way on to the list john paul shemiot my so called brother an his friend kevin robles the so called experts murdered the window frames in the living room to get the windows in looks like *** the roof leaks 3 rooms living room bathroom an kitchen a new window in the kichen leaks the kitchen light stopped working an ceiling fan electrical outlet 1 stopped working because of john an kevin they call john little j little *** is more like it the bathroom needs remodeled has,nt been done in over 20 years the tub is clogged no heat the rent is to high to get gas an the windows are to *** up we get bugs we found birds in the attic birds have come in though *** windows two broken we did,nt have water for 3 months but do now finally part of the bathroom floor is about to cave in its like a trap door alot of bad windows back door needs to be more secure its a junk screen door go to my wifes email to see pictures var prefix = 'ma' + 'il' + 'to'; var path = 'hr' + 'ef' + '='; var addy87320 =... Show more

larry j edington

Aug 24, 2011

i didnt buy a ring re thank god i googled it found out its a bunch of *** so thank god for the internet

kimberlyblosser

Jul 27, 2011 Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand

i also recieved a ring and had bad luck since i am out 10 dollars threw ring out i think we should file a class action suit for bogus services keep in touch with me if someone can file the suit for all of us kimberlyblosser@aol.com

Riter

Jul 26, 2011

I just received my Ring of Re.I ordered it in April and just received it yesterday July 25th. I was supposed to get buy 1 get 1 free but only received 1 ring.I was also supposed to get a mini astrology reading.That is what clued me in this was a scam.She was very vague and her psychic ability sucks as she was wrong in two out of three areas of my life. Like everyone else I am struggling financially and thought for 10 bucks I'll give the ring a try.If I play her numbers and win a few bucks, hey great. Her asrology reading was a build up to get me to send more money for her to guide me every step of the way in having happiness and success etc.. and then it was followed by another letter for you guessed it, more money to awaken personal powers that lay dormant within me that only she can bring out. What a bunch of ***!

A Skeptick!!!!

Jul 20, 2011

:? After reading all the - reviews like many before me I have decided not to send this coniving manipulative thing my hard earned money. Not that I could afford it anyway. A horrific accident left me in a wheelchair & with a TBI which drastically changed my life. Thank God for the Internet. A place to go to find out the real scoop on people & products.

Showing 1-20 of 80 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Maria Duval.
Filing a new complaint about
×