Maria Duval, stop taking my money from my credit card

I hope Maria Duval will give me back my money. she promised to help me , I already payed her more than $600.Does she exist or she is a cheater .

The problem is that : elle prend l'argent des pauvres comme moi!

Rends moi mon argent Duval!, je veux la totalite de mon argent qui est un montantde plus de 600.Elle m'a envoye des predictions et des talismans me promettant des merveilles, je n'ai rien eu a part que je continue a m'endetter, mes cartes de credits et autres.je pense que la police pourra bien mener des enquetes pour arreter ce genre de fraude.

:cry

Maria Duval in Manchester, Connecticut - Mailings I recieved

I believe the mailings I recieved were not real, they only wanted you to donate money. The Research Center doesnt' give a damm who you are and what your issues are, even though they ask you some of your issues and concerns as if they know who you are.

I believe Maria Duval is a fake just trying to make money off poor souls who just need a break in this life.

I wish people like her did not pray on the people who just look for some answers in what they are going through. I am very ticked off !

Maria Duval/Destiny research center

This is not as much a complaint as a question.I mean no direspect for the people that have posted their complaints on this site,but I have had no problems with Maria Duval. I think that you cant just send money to someone and expect you problems to be solved.YOU have to change your state of mind,hen you read Maria's instructions follow them!

YOU have to change your state of mind another words in you do not beleive and you are not ready to work on yourself don't blame someone else.To those of you that sent money and did not receive your merchadise contact Maria agian!

have faith in Yourself! Good Luck to allof you and God Bless I hope this helps

Comments

Come on people. Ever heard of the saying, "A fool and his money soon part"?

Or, "If it's too good to be true, then it is"?

And my personal favorite, "Caveat Emptor (let the buyer beware). Believe in yourself, not phony psychics...if they claim to be psychic and are charing for their services, then they are fake and are only after one thing....your MONEY!!!

Yes it does. Thank you for posting this.

Yes, im pissed cause maria duval included me in her scam and i want my money back.

I have 5 children to take care of and work very hard for my money which im pretty sure i'm not the only one.I don't appreciate being apart of this scam and i demand my money back as well as everyone else.I would like information on how i could go about doing so (gettin my money back). I'm very pissed and would appreciate if this Marial Duval person would not contact me anymore unless it's about returning my money. Everyone needs to come together and do somthing about this if we want our money to be reinburst.I could have spent that money on my children they are alway's in need for things we all know how that is exspecially when your a single parent.

Comments

I am a member of prepaid legal, I also have been getten mail I called my lawer so if you want to know what you can do,email me at ( evans7011@charter.net ) and we can talk about it.

#120539

Don't be so cruel.Stop calling names. People need help.

Everyone is not as bright as you are. We are individuals. we don't look like you or think like you.

Some of us really need help. We don't have our parents supporting us or our family.Did you think about that?

Grimsby, England, United Kingdom #120388

This scam has been going around for years! you were dumb enough to fall for it. That's your own fault...

When will people EVER learn?!

#120374

what kind of scam was this?

View more comments

Maria Duval in Louisville, Kentucky - Ring of Re

AH, THE INFAMOUS RING OF RE! FINALLY AVAILABLE (IN LIMITED QUANTITIES) TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC. AND, IF YOU BUY 2 YOU CAN GET 1 FREE! NOTHING SOUNDS IFFY ABOUT THAT. AND, IT ONLY COSTS 7 DOLLARS (PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING) AND IS GAURANTEED!

WHAT WOULD ANYONE BE THINKING? RE? RE WHAT? TARDED? A FLEXIBLE MATERIAL, NO NEED TO SPECIFY A RING SIZE, HMMM, SOUNDS LIKE 14K TO ME (OR THAT OF A PEPSI CAN).BUT THE POOR OLD 70 YEAR OLD WOMAN WILL GLADLY RETURN YOUR CHECK IF YOU'RE NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED, OF COARSE YOU STILL LOST YOUR $3.00 IN S&H, AND HAVE TO PAY TO SHIP IT BACK AFTER IT FAILED SO MISERABLY, NOT TO MENTION YOU'LL NEVER SEE YOUR ONLY $7.OO ANYHOW BECAUSE IT'S NOT WORTH FIGHTING FOR. COME ON FOLKS, I DRINK A LOT OF BEER AND AM NOT NEAR THIS ***! WTF?

IF I SHOULD SEE ANY OF YOU SPORTING THIS RING, I WILL CALL YOU AN *** REGARDLESS OF WHERE WE ARE OR WHAT THE SETTING MIGHT BE (DON'T ASK ME TO BE YOUR BEST MAN).

THERE ARE 4 LETTERS OF THE ALPHABET THAT I WOULD LIKE FOR YOU TO STUDY, AS FOLLOWS, H, O, A, X. IF YOU SHOULD DECIDE TO STUDY THOSE LETTERS IN CONJUNCTION WITH EACH OTHER AND IN THE SAME ORDER AND STILL DESIRE TO PURCHASE THE "RING OR RE" I WISH YOU ALL THE LUCK WITH YOUR NEW FOUND TREASURE.

Comments

I did send the 10 bucks but just because I m nice and knew that if it was a hoax I had nothing to loose I though well what the heck ... I haven't seen the ring yet and I still keep receiving letters from Maria Duval ...Look well astronomy is real but not her . I did send 10 dollars using my credit card account to the Haiti foundation before sending her money so it is quite easy to spot the looser here >>>**** MARIA DuVAl *** The paper looks cheap anyway and I send a money order

...involve spending large sums of money on magic rings, and you're not a D&D character, you are GOD-FORSAKEN RETARDED.

#120540

shut up. We are not like you, ***.

We are individuals and we make make mistakes. BEST MAN WTF?????????? . OH I FORGOT YOUR ARE THE PERFECT ONE IN THIS WORLD.

SHOOT YOURSELF. WE DON'T NEED MEAN DUMB PEOPLE LIKE YOU HERE ANYWAY.

Maria duval and esso world

Maria Duval sent me letter after letter sure i bought a couple of items from her, not knowing that they now had my address and now my phone number they even went as far as to come into my apartment, They did a ritual and smudged my apartment under every window and behind every door there were black soot this was only the beginning it is called hoodoo voodoo, I was robbed of items money clothes etc in my apt there were tiny cameras and microphones laced in my place as well, I wasn't home they were in there steeling they are black white and of all creed of people don't feed into them it gives them power ignore them They become weak believe in god in heaven and Jesus and the will fall to the wayside I have proof of everything i say is true pictures and even some of their licence plates as I was stalked by them for a very long time and still am

Maria Duval mailings

Constant mailings from Maria Duval. Some mailings are from Woodbridge, Ontario; some from Nevada, some from foreign countries.

My husband has sent approx. $120. before I told him I had previously been "scammed" by this same mailing. From the site, I see that a lot of other people have fallen prew to this person or organization.

It needs to be stopped permanently before a lot of people loose lots of money.

Terrible that police can not catch up to "scam artists" like this. Good thing that not all people in this world are alike & are out there scamming people like this..

I sent $65.00 to Maria Duval hoping for help and nothing came.

I sent $65.00 for lucky numbers and Sphere of Wishes and nothing came. I have waited over a month and still nothing has come in the mail.

I was hesitant in the past and when I had money problems and tons of bills, I took a chance and sent her a check hoping for somekind of help and still nothing no response, but oh yes, they cashed my check.

I am very disappointed and cant believe that people like that prey on people who really are looking for hope and help for our financial problems. Please help me out

#120541

You both are ***.To Estevens66 check the internet first. Do your own research on these people who contact you. Be in charge of your own life.

A fool and their money...

Send me $65.00 and I will send you some lucky numbers.......

Maria Duval in Dover, Delaware - Ripoff

My 82 year old Father was a victim as well got him for 180.00 someone needs to do something. it is very disheartning that these people prey on the elderly i am going to call my district attorneys office and put in a complaint.

something needs to be done to these people what they are doing is criminal if someones goes into a bank and robs then they go to jail that is what needs to be done to these people they are stealing from old innocent people. for those who feel they should know a *** when they see one i hope when you are old and someone tells you something that is too good to be true you will not fall for it

cindy

Vancouver, Washington, United States #652484

You should have known better. No amount of "psychic" ability can help you win money or else there'd be only a few people winning the lottery over and over again. You'd have to be really *** to even think there is a remote possibility that this is legit.

Maria Duval in Orillia, Ontario - Ripped us off!

Maria Duval is a scam artist. Address most recently that we have received mail from are: 14-3650 Langstaff Rd, #100, Woodbridge,Ontario,

L4L 9A8 as well as 1285 Boring Blvd., #403, Sparks, NV 89434-8673.

My husband has lost money to this scam & she must be stopped!!!! Her mailings come usually once a week which is very annoying & don't seem to find any way of stopping them. From whatI see, once mailings answered with money. you are a sucker. Guess because she is a scam, I have not found a site on the computer to discontinue such mailings.

Sacramento, California, United States #666627

Maria and others have conned money from my 86 yr old father. He recently suffered the loss of my mother and was easy prey.

I have written her and threatened to turn her into the elderly abuse/fraud police (in AZ) if she continues.

The address she used was 1285 Baring Blvd (not boring blvd) #411 Sparks NV 89434.

This is a UPS (#2057). Beware, no one online or through the mail will bring you wisdom, wealth, good health or happiness.

Same Address as another Psychic Scam . Patrick Guerin , 1285 Baring Blvd .

#411 . Sparks , Nevada . 89434-8673 . This is a PO Box located at a UPS Store and may be a remailing service out of the country .

The Scam was delivered via USPS Permit #1534 . From S.Hackensack , NJ .

l :please god stop these frauds, forever. :( :( :( :? :cry :( :x :sigh :zzz :upset :eek :roll :p 8) ;) :)
I got one from her recently telling me how she was going to help me. The address ont he envelope is 1285 Baring Blvd,#411 Sparks NV.

I googlemapped the address and found out it is a UPS store. :eek
View more comments