Maria Duval in Los Angeles, California - Me too...

Everyone gave out $90, good thing it was only $65 for me. But still it was hard earned money.

I also sent a picture with a strand of hair. And I am still waiting for my what I paid for.

And I agree, because we are all in dire need that's why we tend to believe and take the chance.

I think all these psychics are just trying to make money, because prior to Maria Duval, I paid $200 to another named MIssy and her friend. In my country, the Philippines, psychics and voodoos are for real that's why I believe in these stuff but here, it's all a scam!

Maria Duval

I got scammed for $100.30. Wheres the government when you need them?

It's really a shame to pray on the poor.It first started in Aug. 09 I got the add out of the Sun. paper of all places. It just goes to show you how desperate we are in times like this.Big brother is always watching, or so I here.

Its not like she just started this little caper.You would think she would put her life to better use.I wished I would haved checked here first, as I will for now on.

Thank you for this cite. Kathy

Comments

Christmas Ape

You sent more than $100 for occult talismans and the cold-reading tricks of a "psychic". You didn't get scammed, someone took your money away before you ate it or set it on fire or something.

Maria duval scam

Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

so, i've been going through all the complaints posted in this blog. and...honestly, i was one of those stupeed, senseless person who believed she could do what she says she could.

i just emailed a request for a lucky charm to her... which i am suppose to recieve within 2 - 3 weeks... her blog said she won't solicite for payment.... how dumb can i be.

nothing is too good to be free right. so... when and if the package arrives within the time frame she says it would come, i would turn the package over to the bureau of complaints and let the authorities deal with it. i'm not even going to open the package.

it was *** of me... anyway, must have been MY intuition that got me to surf the web and get to know more about this scam....before i recieve any mail. also... i suspect she might be using another name.....

.anyway... i just alerted my family members and friends re this person.

i think this particular scam operates internationally.. .

Comments

i just got a letter from maria duval that had a taslmian in it and told me to do some stuff with it and fill this letter out and mail it and send 10 dollars with it and i will get 25,000.00 dollar and one more wish i am sorry but this scam stuff is bs not like i have 10 dollars to throw away if any thing i would give it to a homeless person before i gave it to a scammer

asa new zealand are idiots! why stop them at advertising?

catch them at their act!

ALL those people who reply to all the *** maria duval newspaper advertisements are still receiving maria duval letters! stop them

7 march 2011 Advertising standards authority new zeland complaint 11/063
Advertisement: European & Asia Marketing PTE LTD - Maria Duval
"sent out for publishing in error" ? :roll

Maria Duval is telling my mother that she will have her heath back and that she sees over $300,000.00 in her near future. My mother had a stroke 6yrs ago and is lame on the left side.

My mother has sent this person lots of money. My sister and l found the papers in her bedroom.

Our mother was hiding this information from us she said it was a letter from her pen pal.

I have now sumitted a complaint with the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre. I will also be sending this Maria Duval person a letter.

I received a phone reading from the yourpsychicinfo.com website and it was so vague then they wanted me to pay for a longer reading in which I declined and I'm glad I hung up the phone at that moment. You would not believe they then called me back about 10 minutes later and told me they were worried about my health.

They said that there was a very evil spell someone had casted on me and they could remove this spell for a few hundred dollars. I could not believe I was hearing this from them. I told them to please not ever call me again or I would report them to the authorities.

so far, I have not recieve anymore calls from them. Thanks for listening

...another fraudster, scammer and a dispecable human being who needs jail time. she uses a few different names in Dallas, Texas and has a website>>> www.yourpsychicinfo.com.......she uses a name of ANN NEWMAN at that site but goes by a few other names.

There is another psychic (A.Newman) back east who is legit but the one I'm referring to is in Dallas, Texas and also goes by other names as well, including>> Dorothy Leath, Dorothy Marks, Cathy Leath , Nicole Kennedy and more. I know some people who are investigating this person as they have scammed their grandfather, uncle and an older grandmother out of large amounts of money by claiming they needed their spirits cleansed/bad luck or some garbage to that effect. They use intimidation and scare tactics on these poor older folks and coozy up to them as their best friend. You get my drift?

My grandfather lost quite a bit of money with this woman. I live in Louisiana and contace me thru>> JGHM45@yahoo.com to discuss further.

I know some people who are investigating this person as they have scammed their grandfathers out of large amounts of money by claiming they needed their spirits cleansed/bad luck or some garbage to that effect. They use intimidation and scare tactics on these poor older gentleman and coozy up to them as their best friend. You get my drift?

Be careful with these people as most all of them are low-life scamming individuals only concerned with their own welfare. My grandfather lost quite a bit of money with this woman.

I don't no who the *** she is giving me some type of *** taslmian or how ever ya spell it but i already sind 10$ for a dame rong that would bring me luck and i find to cancel th payment before she can get my 10$ i never let this happen to me agin *** it always some body out there wanting ya $$ in thes hard times

They have been sending messages to my phone, emailing and writing me letters aswell, saying that i should send 25euros to get lucky numbers to win the lottery... and all messages are written in spanish, so i honestly believe that this is a worldwide company who only wants to rip off people...this is a scam, 'and did they get my personal info anyway?' :?
yes,they are still scamming in NEW ZEALAND,mail is being sent here from FRANCE and SINGAPORE,international scam artist, they should be tracked down and HANDED OVER TO THE PEOPLE THEY HAVE HURT+SCAMMED! old school rules-BUSH JUSTICE!

SO WATCH YA BACKS SCAM ARTIST you never know whats around the corner,OR "WHO IS TRACKING YOU"!.. HOWS THAT FOR A PSYCHIC READING :(

she sent me a letter with my last name spelled wrong and the wrong birthdate all together how could she possibly be reading mw when all my info was wrong!!! i told her and still wrong she stopped sending me all her junk and im glad thenkfully i never sent a dime to her!!!

I was going to pay for my good luck to be done by Maria Duval I almost got sucked in. I wanted to google her first and this is what I find so sad how people can tack advantage of others like this it's so cruel.

I wanted the free gift but when she write back I thought I was special.... :(

the postmark she is using here in PA,usa is 1285 Baring Blvd. #409 Sparks,Nv 89434-8673 and in this letter she said has sent me a special Talisman but she had already sent me one and it looked totally different!

and she wants a picture of me(she she can laugh at the fool who sent her money already) and a lock of my hair. Does anyone else notice that she asks u personal questions then turns around and has a "revelation" about something you already told her about! and its soooo vague.

Like, something bad is going to happen to either u or someone u know. duhhh feel free to contact me at nataliesantiago4avon@yahoo.com

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #72145

Where is Maria now? If all these scamers are claiming to be her and they are all in differnt contries then the real Maria must be somewhere in the world but where?

doudglenn@comcast.net

I was just sent this from Return address-KALISTEA-Postfach 5947

Ch-8050 Zurich Switzerland

If you send me your email address i

will send you the text. Maria is a good

person who has helped many people in the past. She needs to be aware of this false person useing her immage and getting money for it.

Maria duval is a scam

I just sent a money order to this *** and thinking it will work. I just got in a car accident.

Lucky ring my ***. I just remember that if you read carefully it will tell you in the letter that something like it only for...... and not guaranteed. So all future mailings will be shredded.

Should have went online earlier for some research.

Thank you all of you who have complained that helps me stop business with this lady named Maria Duval. I have learned my lesson. I am okay but my car got hit really bad.

My life sucks right now, from that *** car accident, everything was fine til I got hit. Everything from Maria Duval will be burned and the ring will be destroyed for good.

What an evil person she is.

Comments

LMFAO that was just sooo wrong!! My dear Maria needs to learn how to spell mongoloid! and deformities!!

My poor dear! I am so sorry you had an accident, but truly it did not have anything to do with the ring!!....You know my dear it is KARMA.

The old saying what go's around comes around!!!!.....my instinct tells me you should'nt have squirted your man juice on your girlfriends face and gave her HERPES!!

and also i have learned you have a *** mongloid love child to that has been blessed with your diformities. My dear it has come to me in a vision, that you had better get used to using your HAND as your lover, because that is all you are going to get once i get through spreading all the dirt i know about you!!!.....OH and one more vision!!.....those blisters that come up on your privates, will get worse and engulf your whole ***!!!!!......So my dear have a blessed life.

Your Friend, Maria

Maria Duval and her destiny research center got me for $90.00 dollars.they send me stuff 2 aweek .

Maria Duval and destiny research center were planning there retirement on me.$45.00 twice a week for stuff.Glad I found this page before I lost more money.I to was suppose to win big lotteries and games of chance.Yeah 90.00 bucks.could have lost that on the boat.I fell for the send a picture and a piece of hair in. and the 7 parchacments.

received the parchments but the the reading I was suppose to for the picture and hair.I guess when your broke you'll try anything to make it better.I hope the new movie star pres. can stop people like this even though he is just as bad, take from the ones who have little and give it away.

Comments

I once read that very long ago, going back to the time of Moses and even before that, there have always been people who could "predict" the future or in other ways involving alleged clairvoyance give people advice and tell their fortunes. The interesting thing here is that in those days there was NO LAW against telling the future for others.

What WAS VERY MUCH AGAINST THE LAW back then was accepting money for doing such work. The reason it was against the law to be paid makes sense.

Once a "psychic" has accepted money, they are now (at least emotionally) obligated to tell the person good things about their futures so that they'd feel their money was well spent.

Those with the powers to "see" who did NOT charge money for their work were allowed to conduct their work and remain within the law. Interesting that there was the reference to "in the time of Moses and before." This should be a lesson to us all.

Benicia, California, United States #589022

A person must be awfully *** to give any money to this ***! This is exactly why there are scams...because of *** people who believe this ***.

Benicia, California, United States #589016

boy am I glad you all wrote the things you did I would have fallen in this hole big time, you are all the greatest to tell it like it is thanks for once I did NOT get taken.

:cry I also got caught by this Scam. It is a sin that they are still getting away with it.
IF IT'S 2 GREAT 2 B TRUE,IT IS!!!!!!WAIT NOT WAIT 4 IT 2 HAPPEN NATURALY!!!!! :zzz
#519907

I can't do this I broke I don't have any I get Money from the Plasma center and they don't pay munch It all Goes on bills sorry I can't do it.

Received letter July 8, 2012 saying that

she, Maria Duval could have me winning

$25,000 immediately. Right then, I knew that it was a scam. The letter instructed me to fill out form attached giving my birth date, time of birth, city/

state/country. Also, requesting a check for $10.00 or use a credit card. It also

requested the names of any credit cards

I might have, giving them the numbers and

expiration dates, and signing your signature just under this information.

I'm glad I read the reviews before I send in any money. Other people should do the same.

It sounds too good to be true. So open your eyes people!

I also got taken for about $400. Not one prediction came true. How could I be so ***?

i can t belive it it is scam really hurt me and i paid 45$ every month :sigh

Hey she has evidently gotten me for $145 total never seem to learn. There are some good ones.

You would think she was one. So much for gaurantees right?

#420508
Yeah, I fell for it also. Destiny Research got me too!

They will burn in *** for telling all those lies.

Judgment day will tell it all!!! :)
#420504
:sigh I am very disappointed! They say 100% money back if your not satisfied!

What a lie. They wont get me for any more.

To think you try to trust someone, & they just rip you off! That SUCKS

well trust me I know exactly how you fell except I'm already out $400.00. It's a shame that people like this are allowed to carry on this scam.

I don't know People! I got the letter, but went on the computer to see if any one complained about her and all of you do.

HOWEVERhe target on the bulls eye! I am toren between sending for the numbers and not getting involved! She has been right so far.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS "if" any one noticed any of the predictions were accurate at all? Write me at katieo4321@aol.com

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #398571
I fell for her scam, thankfully I only lost 20.00 for the rings I never recieved. Good people, I realize, don't charge for a blessing. :(

I keep getting her mail and where can I send it to have her stop sending it to me...this is ridiculousness....

yea don,t fall for this scam they think all of us in our 50s are *** mama didn,t raise no fool here hey maria or jane or sally or candy get a life or just crawl back under that rock.

thanks all of you who provided verification for this scam just rec'd my letter from Maria, and just to let you know, I am proof of God's miracles. Thank you God.

I think it is really bad of people in this world who scam people for their own selfish needs. This ring or what ever its called is the DEVIL tryng to win you over, only the Lord Jesus Christ can make your future, your finances, and your ever day dreams, so dont belive in this lady who saids she can chance your life its a BUNCH OF ***!!!!!!

Hi every one i feel very bad for those who lost money to this company because those people should not use some ones name for this scam and the real Maria Duval she does exist and she helps a lots of people but gues what she does not live in usa and she neither speaks eny english how do i know this am her niece and she does not ask any one for money if she wan to help some one only if people wan to give her any thing they wan other wise she never asks belive it or not and she is very angry that people so far a way using her name just to get money from people and she said that dont fall for it and take care of ur selfs belive on god and ur self ok thank you from me and my aunt Maria Duval

Yes I took the bait too! I should've know by her name.

It even sounds bogus! It prays on the elderly & vulnerable.

It has to answer to GOD. I say it because no one knows what gender Maria Duval really is.

Yes, she told me the same thing but, guess what I cancelled my check. Like the person said God will supply all your needs.

I knew that but was a good goffer u lived and learn. Someone is always out there with a scam.

Ring of Re, Maria Duval, and Destiny Research Center are frauds. DON'T FALL FOR THEIR LIES!

I got a letter from this lady Maria Duval that I have never heard of talking about some ring of RE or whatever inside was a pic of a smashed car but no where in the letter did it explain what that pic had to do with anything. I took it as a bad omen and threw that s**t away.

I would like to know how this crazy person got my address in the first place!

and my name! it is concerning.

Got a letter today from this destiny *** asking for only $10 so I could get a minimum of $25,000.00. Very appealing and enticing but thanks to the internet and to all of you who posted some comments I just saved $10 that I'll spent today on the lottery. At least I'll have better odds.

Maria Duval is not a scam. Its all on u people whether or not you make the right choices.

U cant just expect it to happen.

U have too feel it and know it. for anything to happen.

I almost fell for this. As a struggling single mother, its hard to keep things afloat.

But it seemed too good to be true and I had to check it out. I can't believe people come up with this ***!
:( :sigh

I CANNOT NOT BELIEVE HOW *** PEOPLE ARE TO FALL FOR THIS ***,PEOPLE NEED TO BE TURNING TO GOD FOR ALL THERE NEEDS, WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!

Going through my Mother's checkbook, I found several entries for this company. Almost $100.00 per week! How can I get them to stop?

I fell victim of the people going under Maria's name but,only for $20.00 however, *** me for thinking it was possibly real I sent my picture. However, anyone can see my picture for social networks. As far as this group trying to get my information for getting credit cards, etc is in for a rude awakening because my credit is damaged from medical bills. I can't even get a credit card right now..lol

I've been getting letters for about 4 - 6 months. Some contain letters from other spritual advisers. One I think is Michael Lord and the other is from a man in India that is a Swami. So becareful..trust your first instincts (mine was a red alert that it's a scam).

Fortunately, before sending anymore money I came onto this site and learning a VERY valuable lesson before its too late. The ONLY one that can determine your fate is you...Spiritual people can help guide you but, in the end..its YOU that determines your fate..

Clairvoyant. noun.

A person, commonly a woman, who has the gift of seeing that which is invisible to her patron. Namely, that he is a blockhead.

-Ambrose Bierce, _The Devil's Dictionary_

on MARIA DUVAL she send me a free gift for me. she sad wear this biomanetic bracelet that I'm offering to you taday for free.

but at the end of the form she sad I'M answering immediately,befor sunday at midnigt at lastest. Don't forget to include my present, the one full carat genuine moonligtht blue sapphire jewelry set in my package. if you want to have your package insured for a value of $200.00, tick here and add $4 dollars to the TOTAL amount below to cover extra insurance fees. ''but if my gift was free"""!!!!

what happen ther. come on people what she whants is money don't you ?think??!!!!!!!!!

#219664

you people kill me. how *** can u be to send money to someone that tells you all this ***.

go get a job and earn the money for yourself. are you just *** lazy and living off of the taxpayers like me. the best thing you people could do is end your miserable lives and stop trying to get something for nothing.

*** IS AS *** DOES. GEEZ GO GET A LIFE YOU BUNCH OF LOSERS.

I sent Destiny Research $75. I didn't receive what I was supposed to so I called my bank and they refunded my money and to it back from DR. They have been reported as fraudulent, so anyone who has paid them via a bank account, the bank will return your money and collect it back via their ach#.

As soon as I stopped the payments the stuff I was expecting came in the mail. Now I am afraid to use it for fear of bad luck.

I received a beautiful talisman and a booklet telling me how to use my own energy to bring good things to me like "The Secret." Both of the aforementioned I glad would have purchased, but I thought she ripped me off and wasn't sending me the stuff.

Anyway, good luck to all of you and if you are not satisfied get yoiur money back via your bank. That is if you were like me and wrote a check!!!!!!!

#204150

she got me too i gave her my last thinking that if i had a little faith it could happen to me being a parent of six barely making ends meet i really hoped for a mircle

#201972

I sent the 10. in for the ring of Re.

What a joke the ring is just a gold plated piece of steel.

Anyone could get the same thing out of bubble gum machine, and spend awhole lot less and be just as lucky. Watch out people you pay for what you get.

#192247
I too am very glad I came to this site before being taken for that [ Black Moon ] money ride to no where. As an honest man that works hard, it just bothers me that people are out there to take advantage of you with every chance they get. :(
#191701
me sent monie and got ring me won 90 million :eek ps maria is hott
Hey - did you get the ring of Re. It's the talisman (6,000 years old) worn by the pharaohs of ancient Egypt.

It's brought lots of luck to Maria Duval and it's only $10.00. What a deal!

A 6,000 year old ring for only $10.00.What a joke!! :grin
:grin I'm surprised that anyone actually falls for scams like this. Really?

Come on people. If she could bring you luck, why would she need money from you?

Wouldn't she help herself and then, out of the goodness of her heart, help others. Grow up!

I havnt sent any money to these people, but my dead wife has been getting offers for 4 yrs after her death inspite of repeatewd requests for them to cease.I shall start forwarding these mails to fed and provincial consumer offices.

I sent a request to Maria Duval out of curiosity. Immediately, I started receiving generic information equivalent to a fortune cookie prediction.

It was so specialized, that the information did not apply to any of the concerns I checked when inquiring about information. Then, at a rate of about 2 letters a week, I started receiving requests for money. Of course, I saw that as a scam but wanted to see how far it would go. It went on for about7 months.

The one I really got a kick out of was a request for money so I could receive a large sum. Well, if this person, entity, is so psychic, they would take the small fee out of the large sum I was to obtain and send me the balance. After a while of receiving the junk mail, I decided to honor the request to "Recycle" that is written on each envelope, bundled up all the saved letters and returned it to her/him. Since I have requested information from her, I have seemingly been put on some psychic?

mailing list.

I use this address rarely so that I can track mail. Continue with the scam if you wish, but lets save up her trash mail and send it all back.

This is not just one lady....but a group that place ads and use mailing lists to prey on ALL of our emotions. The easiest emotion to prey upon is hope.

We're all in need of financial relief and whether your a doctor or a store manager, your supseptable to well written letters and ads. The letter I recieved had numerous spelling errors and other grammer mistakes.

That usually is the first sign of b.s. To all those that sees something that is to good to be true, I appeal to your brain and want you to go to awesome sites like this and see whats real and whats not before you give one penny.

It this possible ... How can I call them to ask to have my deceased mother's name removed from their mailing list?

@terry, you need to wake up. So many people from different places will not be saying the same thing.

I, too, fell for the Maria Duval scam. Fortunately, I only sent $75.00 so I feel lucky.

It's to bad people like us fall for the deeds of scrupulous acts of others. What does that say about people like us?

Are we that desparate? Thank God I found this site before I sent any more money!

SCAM...SCAM...SCAM...BEWARE - There are hundreds if not thousands of these "Scam Artists" looking for gullible suckers every day...Do NOT send her anything...especially $$$ or your PERSONAL details!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

My father has given money to this scam. He believes this garbage.

I am reporting this to the Postal Inspection Service for the area that he is located.

I hope others do the same. :(

I knew it was a scam when they asked 4 money.Thank god 4 the poeple that spoke about this issue.I mean it sucks 4 them to lose money especaily IF U DONT HAVE MUCH OF IT LIKE ME.I might be poor but Im not ***.Ill pray 4 her cause she is a dirty rotten witch 4 attacking poor poeple like me and other disabled old poeple.She should be ashamed of herself n god dont like ugly so in time she will see.

I received a letter from the Destiny Research Center today. Luckily I found this website.

I thought it might be a scam. This website indicates the same thing. I am not going to reply and I advise others to do the same.

If they get your date and time of birth and where you were born, they can create a birth certicate, then open credit cards in your name... DO NOT REPLY to their letters...

i live in texas and i to have been a victim of this fraud. i have only spent $11, but it is not just the money.

i really and truly believed in her. it makes me sad to think that someone like her is taking advantage of innosent people. God is the only one that knows the answers!

so pray! :?

Maria Duval = maffia

well i must be one of the ten dollar suckers these people keep sending all the wealth that is for you and every time it will cost a mere 45.00 dollars for this, the way i see it what goes around comes around

Hi All,

I just started recieving these letters and so far i have only sent in the 10.oo and today recieved my third letter to get "the secret". Please, I am a medium in the Spiritualist Church also ordained.

This is bull, at no time have i ever asked for a photo, or hair. DO NOT EVER GIVE SOMEONE UNKNOWN TO YOU THOSE THINGS. THEY REPRESENT YOUR ENERGY AND ONE CAN HAVE ADVERSE EFFECTS TO SOMEONE USING OR EVEN NOT USING THOSE THINGS. jUST THE ACT CAN HAVE ADVERSE EFFECTS ON ANYONE.

PLEASE DO NOT EVER SEND ANYTHING THAT REPRESENTS YOU OR YOUR ENERGY!

As far as the research center, it is in Sparks, Nev. From what i gather, Maria is a well known psychic who is very accurate. Those in Nevada are using her likness and name. How, not sure but, she is not there.

I do not believe she is ever incountry (US) If she is she is not involved with these shiesters. From all I have gathered on the internet she is in Europe, italy or France. So until someone tells me the truth i am highly suspecious of these letters. No way Maria is really reading or answering those letters.

I am not still sure if she has any contacts in the US or Canada. If anyone can tell me i would appreciate it. Yes, the is only a UPS store address for the center.

I even wonder if Maria is aware of this group. Let me know what you all think.

So what about the written guarantee that she sends in your letter.Has anyone tried to take advantage of this? Well if I don't win "a large sum of money within the next 22 days I will be asking for my money back! Thanks

TS

TS

I am glad I came to this web site, I am into her for $135.00, and the numbers she gave me did not win.
she makes promises that never materialize. :eek

So, all this stuff is a *** huh..

Fucken nice, I think she got me too..

I too was taken for $90.00 before I came

to my senses. I paid by check thank God.

She gets mostly small amounts that people

would have to pay more to sue her.

My poor old 75 year old mom... she trust anyone except her own daughter.

I have been revieiwng her bank statements and Destiny Research has already taken approx. $500 from her.

I have told her its a scam but she believe's a total stranger over me... sad :sigh

I googled her address, its a UPS Store. Everyone that has been ripped off should start calling the UPS Store and complaining about the fraud being conducted out of box #409. Here is their listing and phone number.

The UPS Store, Sparks NV 89434 --

The UPS Store is located at 1285 Baring Blvd Sparks, NV. Phone: 775-356-8000. Small Business Specialists, Mail Boxes Rental & Receiving, Shipping Services.

Maybe they will at least give her the boot and she will have to find a new address & print up new materials.

I MUST SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN A VICTIM OF MARIA'S SCAN TOO. I HAVE ACTUALLY SENT HER $7.00 PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING FOR THE "RING OF RE", AND WHICH I WORE WHEN I DID RECEIVED IT, ALSO PLAYED THE NUMBERS THAT WAS SENT TO ME TOO AND NOTHING.

THEN SHE GOT ME FOR ANOTHER $45 AND I RECEIVED A BOOK WITH SOME CARDS AND YET STILL ASKING FOR ANOTHER $45 TO HELP ME READ AND UNDERSTAND THOSE CARDS. THATS WHEN I DID REALIZED THIS MUST BE A SCAM. BUT YET THE LETTERS STILL KEEP COMING. I GUESS THEY HAVE TAKEN ME FOR A SUCKER BECAUSE OF THOSE MONEY THAT I HAD SENT.

THANK YOU FOR THIS SITE. SOMEBODY DO NEEEEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

Hi there, I have been receiving these letters for ages, and I searched to try to find a phone number to get my address removed.

So, I dug a little further and found PhoneBusters, a Canadian initiative with the RCMP to help "recognize, report and stop fraud" which this Maria Duval and Destiny Research Center are.

The number to call is 1-888-495-8501. They welcome the calls and forward the information on to the appropriate people (police, etc.) to further investigate.

I strongly encourage anyone in Canada who has received ANY letter from Maria Duval or the Destiny Research Center to call and register the fraud to PhoneBusters.

I haven't sent money myself, but this is clearly fraud. I was told that several seniors have been ripped off anywhere from $10 to $4, 000.

It is a complete scam. Please get the word out, and report any mail if you get it to PhoneBusters! The more complaints they get, the more this scam will be investigated and taken seriously.

If you are a victim of fraud, be sure to get the word out to local media as well. I am sending info along and posting to facebook in case it helps someone.

she got me for $45. I hope she keeps waisting her money on the letters, stamp and return envelopes she sends me twice a month. Keep spending Maria!!!

#120784

wow im glad i decided to pull her up online before i sent her any money. i got her wish list out of the 20120 almanac............

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #118086
It is ashame that anyone can get away with this. If any of you want to believe in anything, believe in prayer, its free and at times actually helps.

Nothing these scammers can offer you will do you any good.The only thing you'll accomplish is making THEM rich. :(
well..your lucky then...i sent 60.00 for the loan of a statue...and a pendant that was suppose to be my sign for my horiscope...and i got nothing in return....and there's nothing anyone can do...i've tried.. :( :( :( :? :?

Here is my question to all that said they were taken and riped of by this person so called Maria Duval and her so called company destiny research center.One can only asume that they are all one unit,one knows what the other is doing,are you following me here.Good I thought you were.Now here is my question to all of you.Did any of you try to get a refund after you felt that this company did not give you, the wishes of your dreams or did you just say I will just count this for a loss and not persue the matter and try to get your money back.Here is my point ,If send money to any one that gives a garuntee on a product,never walk away with your tail between your legs because that is what they want.Stand up with some dignity and write back to these people and tell them that their product did not work for you and demand a refund and for the people that said they did this.I have a soulution for you.Make copies of the whole letter that was sent to you and a letter that you would like to send to this company about how they did not meet your needs and then have a noteary of republic stamp their seal on the documents as a witness for you and this will sdand up in any court of law on your behalf.Thank You, and your welcome.Good luck

For crying out loud people! Doesn't anyone recognize a scam when they read one?

What ticks me off is that this witch gets a hold of elderly people's names and addresses. Can't legislation of some kind be passed where that's illegal.?? Most of the older population are lonely and gullible. Also, many of these people have dementia or some type of mental defect, so they can't be blamed 100% for their foolishness in sending out money.

MARIA DUVAL needs to go jump in a lake and never come out! WITCH!

You younger people deserve what you get if you're that *** to send people money that you don't know. Maria Duval is a Gypsy ***-artist to the highest degree and you can look up her personal background and see she has many lawsuits and criminal charges for herself and those in her organization.

She is an evil person who preys on the shut-ins, the elderly, the sick and the weak of faith.Anyone who gets her mail should send it into the local District attorneys office and Nevada's D.A. as well. She buys up mailing lists ( any 'research center can) and then has mass mailings sent out. A couple of hundred 'dear ann' or Dear Ed' , OR Dear Mary''s and she tries to come off like she knows you on a personal basis.

Congress or someone needs to pass laws regarding these kinds of baracuddas to make it illegal to send out requests for money. These organizations are nothing but scams. $20.00 A MONTH from 50 people gives her $1000.00 a month and all because she's sending out a 'prayer/ request/ whatever...

Some racket.

She's nothing but money hungry *** artist ripping off those who are desperate. DON'T SEND HER A DIME!

She's sent me letters which state that out of all the people that have asked her for help, I'm the only one she has chosen. Umm how does that work??

Now her letters are floating in the sewer somewhere...

:grin If you want to get your hands on her, here's the addy on a letter I received from her today: Maria Duval, 208 Rue du Galet de Gargantua, 01220 DIVONNE LES BAINS, FRANCE

GO GET 'EM!! :(
:cry :sigh :upset :eek :? :(
AND IT WILL BE FOWARD AFTER FOWARD AFTER FOWARD AND EVERYONE WHO SENDS MONEY JUST HELPS THE \"RESEARCH CENTER\" GROW MORE AND MORE FOR ME, THANKS TO ALL!
:grin :grin :grin :grin :p :p :p :p
:grin YOU KNOW THE SAD THING ABOUT IT? IS THAT HONESTLY NOTHING EVERYONE COULD POSSIBLY DO NEXT TIME DO NOT SEND SOMETHING FOR NOTHING! LOSER'S

Number One Rule is never send money or credit card number to someone who offers you something for nothing.

:upset :zzz :zzz :( :cry :? :roll :) ;) 8) :( :x :sigh :p 8) ;) :grin :? people are so *** sometimes.

Her address in Vegas is the UPS store

:? i sent 45.00 dollars with the sameintentions as everyone else but believed because things that were being stated in the letter was true about me and i figured how would she know i hope i get something out of it i will keep informed as well as yall jeep me informed :(

people that are willing to look for her

she send us her email its Maria Duval c/o destiny research center

1285 Baring Blvd. #409 sparks,NV 89434-8673 dont let this fake lady full anyone!!! please nothing is full of B..S..!!!

this lady is on crack!! haha she send my daddy them *** letters too, and me being SMART enough to look under Destiny research center i found a bad record of her!!!

girl stop!! grow up and be mature!!

that not even me 14years old could think like that!!! ahaha

I like how you say the Destiny Research Center "got me" for $90. Why would you send your money to something like this?

Did someone hold a gun to your head and make you send it?

Can we PLEASE use some common sense, here? I bet most people who do this sort of thing are uneducated and play the lottery every day.

I agree with Michael. How could anyone actually fall for this scam?

I just received a Maria Duval letter today and instantly recognized it as a scam.

Why would anyone send their hard earned money through the mail? How about a lesson in common sense?

:p to you folks that has been had by Maria DuVal. she live in Canada, the United States Goverment willnot do anything about pressing charges aginst her.

On the backof the envelope there is printed in Canada that will give you a clue who is sending you mail.

the company is Sparks NV is not there the mail is forewaord to another location. I checkit out personialy.
:p i was lucky not to send anything to her.please be careful she will askfor your checking account i recieve a letter from her today. i got over 5 letters in a week from her. she will not respond she held special meeting in my area last week invitation only to special members, dont fall for it folks at the door it will cost you $ 55.00
I actually requested a refund and of course I never got it!

I am so glad I found this site before I was also taken in. I was about to fall for the picture and hair sample mailing. Thank you all for taking the time to advise everyone.

she is now operating out of las vegas

Be careful... I get a letter or e-mail every week about spells, talismans, and special reports that will change my luck for the better.

Thank goodness I have found sites that have exposed these scams. I received one today about the Ring of Re from Maria Duval. For just $7, I would receive this ring and have great luck in 30 days! :roll okay, sure...

just be careful. If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is ;)

I received a letter that talked about the "black moon" and its magical powers that also came with a talism that I had to cut in half and put it under my pillow, and send the other half to "maria," and on the night of Dec.16,2009 she will perform a magic ceremony that should help me to win $25,000.00 in the following weeks.I sent $10.00 like a dummy without doing any research on her.I will see what happens but I highly doubt I will win $25,000 now that I know about all the scams.It sucks.

wow..and here i was thinking am the only one she tried to rip off..lol

The good thing is when she sent me those letters i would send them back without money and i told her if i win and my luck changes like she said it would then i will send the payments she calls "contributions".

nd has anyone noticed she talks about something and then the next letter she doesnt even mention it again and what she says changes in all the letters she sends?lol Maria please stop trying to steal from people go get a real job like most people you are trying to rip off.

your all a bunch of idiots that deserve what happened to you ,if not for jerks like you whiners ,people and scams like this couldnt exist

Haifa, Hefa, Israel #83913
:( I am so glad I decided to look her up before sending any money. I feel bad for all the people that sent money. good luck to everyone that needs help.
I also answered the ad in Women's day about the 7 wishes. And also since then I have gotten a letter or two a week.

But *** me I sent in $45.00 dollars. I guess when you are desperate you will try any thing. I was going to do the one where you send in some strands of hair or a picture but i decided I would look her up. Boy am I glad I did.

Boy do I feel ***.

The person doing this should be Prosocuted and all the money promices should come out of this person's POCKET! :(

to Cash816 YES! i also got the letter from Marcos Von Ring and said to believe everything Maria is telling me! lol

Gilbert, Arizona, United States #80431

IF YOU NOTICE YOU SENT THE MAIL TO NEVADA BUT WHEN YOU GET THE WHITE ENVELOPE IT IS STAMPED IN A TOTALLY DIFFERENT STATE.

Gilbert, Arizona, United States #80430

DO NOT OPEN THE MAIL. CROSS YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS OUT AND RETURN TO SENDER

Did anyone receive anything about Marcos Von Ring?

:cry Why do people do these hateful things? This is Theft By Deception and someone needs to be charged.

Where's the LAW when you need them? :(

Thank god i came on the internet to check her out. I just got something in the mail from her today!

Well now that I know that she is a scam im not sending any money.

Im going to make my own luck and happiness. Good luck to the rest of you.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #79217

She is still at it, i lost 200 bucks, *** i'm ***

I too answered the free ad in Woman's Day about the 7 wishes. Since then, I have gotten about one to two letters a week claiming she can help me if I only send in $45 dollars for every letter.

I have not sent her a dime. Her letters sound hopeful, but I know she is a scam artist.

:eekDAMNIT
Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #76246

When someone finds out how to get off of her mailing list,please let me know! I saw her ad that said free so, I checked it out, knowing there was a catch. She didn't get me for any money but I don't need the junk mail.

Someone please help me. This woman keeps sending things to my 95 year old father in law who is in the last stages of non Hopkins lymphoma.

He has anywhere from 4-6 months to live and this lady is scaring him. He has sent her money in the past for the most stupidest things you can imagine.

He now only wants the mail to stop. How do I get his address removed from her mailing list?

Any help will be so appreciated.

I didn't GET A CHANCE TO LOSE ANY MONEY to this scam but lottery pic 3(that i play weekly) she gave me was a winner!..$500 louisiana

Thank you for your comments glad I sent nothing will not send any money . Hope my name will be remove from her list soon. All I do is burn the letters that is sent.

She keeps sending me letters saying I will win big if I send 45.00 I to saw her ad in Womens Day Magazine. I thougt they would be more responsible.

I am glad I kept my money. She really knows how to take advantage in this bad economy.

BEWARE !!! I just wonder how long she will continue to harass me?

well folks after reading this i am nervous and thinking now i was scammed. so far I have invested 90.00 by check to address in nevada for same things mentioned above.

I beleived it more so because i responded to ad out of WOMANS DAY MAGAZINE IN WHICH I THOUGHT WAS CREDIABLE now i am not so sure.

this is not fair and how do people get away with all of this? if it was you or I doing these things we would have been nailed by now

Maria Duval and her research center also got me for $90.00 that makes me so mad why do these company's do this why??? Cant someone stop this madness???

I just got the letter today in the mail. When i first read it i knew it was a scam .It was funny as *** reading the letter come on peps if it was really true would thet ask you for money before or after you get it if you really won $25,000 an if you was her would you ask people for money before or after they get it . after because you are more likely too get money from them after they win the money just send them another letter saying too get more money send 5000,00 of what you won so i can get you more an people will do it so who ever sent money i guess you are really ***

I too was taken in for money I put on my charge card, which I couldn't afford hoping I would get my money back and then some.......I really wanted to believe.....can't believe I was so gullable. Now I am worse off than before.

Maria Duval in Phoenix, Arizona - Passed Pissed

Last 12/26 my job was eradicated as were many others. I recieved Maria's letter December as we were loosing our house just as many others are. Do to all the wonderfill things she stated I figured nothing else had helped me feel better, so let's give it a try. I sent her the letter with the 25.00 1/9/09 today is 1/30/09.

The mail just came and there was nothing from her or Destiny Research Center - 1285Baring Blvd. #409 - Sparks NV 89434.

She said she was 70 - maybe she had a brain *** and forgot!!

Comments

sharoneddy2013
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States #587592

my check cleared over 10 days ago as well...disheartened

sharoneddy2013
Jersey City, New Jersey, United States #587591

Wow...a few years back I bought a few things from this company, received them and was very pleased...hope they come threw for all of us...it is really disheartening to think this may be a Scam!

All you should know, when you get a letter from NV, do not even open it up. NV is the capital of scam artist or junkies.

RINGS OF RE and $20.00 later. never received the rings and she cashed my check.

scammer.

went looking for there # and came across you guys. thank you for the heads up.

My father in law passed away in Dec, 2011. When we were going thru his financials we discovered that this bitc* conned him out of thousands of dollars.

I hope the feds catch her *** and throw her in jail.

I wonder how many other elderly people she has scammed. This should be totally outlawed world wide.

Takes a real physic to send out this line of *** to someone thats been in the ground for over a year.

Maria Duval is a fu...ing joke. Like so many others in dire straits I, too, was looking for serious help at a time when it is almost impossible to fing employment.

Being at the end of my financial rope, I sent $45.00 for her divine assistance. Nothing cam of anything she stated or sent.

BEWARE OF THE SCAMMERS, DEAR FOLKS.
THEY ARE IN ABUNDANCE OUT THERE. :cry
Chellsation
Korba, Chhattisgarh, India #208555

Maria Devuall is out for herself. She is lost, she obviously don't know anything about God and for her to get people involved with witchcrafts, spells, magics plus the demonic star symbol!??

I'm pisssssed! Trys to say it depends on how u use it or what your intentions are.. BULLSH**!!! No matter how u preform this stuff or how pretty you make things sound, it still involves witchcraft, something GOD told us to never get involved in.

Remember everyone! The devil is a lair in sheep's clothing. If you need help on anything, God is your best and permanent solution. Read the bible, there's instructions on how to get what you want, its all there and it doesn't involve you playing with fire.

There's no "it depends" or there is no one thing with multiple meanings that causes confusion, God is straight forward and direct. Confusion is caused by the devil.

:( I am truely pissed. I have been receiveing letters from Maria Duval for the past six months.

I have four kids and I am currently out of work, so my money is very limited.

I spent $45.00 wit her for the seven parchments 2months ago, and I have'nt got them yet. Cant somebody do something about this SCAM ARTIST !!!!!

Hi Folks

I Am so glad I also just did my reaseach on Maria Duval. I just recently sent her 13.00 for a get rich physic claim.

She now constantly sends me letters every few days promising me Iam going to have such a wonderful life with money galore etc. There is a world wide Fraud company called phone busters, check them out on line..and they will shut her down permanantly. And you folks can claim all your money back. They helped me out yrs.

ago on a similar situation.She will get what is coming to her through this fraudulent company.Phone busters are now the best place to go for this sort of ongoing scam.They will certainly help out all of you. As there seems to be an over welming amount of people that she is ripping off BIG TIME!!

Do Not Let her Continue To Take Money from us.Lets Shut her down forever!!!

I was *** enough to sign up for her 'free talisman' and now I have to wait 2-3 weeks to get it I did a bit of research and find this is a scam. Is thereANYWAY way to stop the junk I know I am about to recive besides just sending it back/trashing it? I have not sent money and nor will I but I just dont want a bunch of junk comming to my house and I cant find a site to take my name off the mailing list (if I can.)

I FELL FOR IT TOO SENT 10.00 CASH THAT WAY COULDN'T GET CREDIT CARD # OR BANK #

I KNEW IT WAS DUMB THING TO DO, BUT YOUR BACK IS AGAINT THE WALL $10 LOOKS LIKE A CHEAP WAY OUT WON'T GET ME AGAIN

Wow, she only asked me for 10 bucks... I am so glad I read this before I wasted my money

thanks everyone i read the comments right after i got the letter.Now its time to put her *** in jail

What a shocker Maria Duval was a scam. My husband and I saw the ad in the paper and figured we had nothing to lose.

So we filled out the questionnaire, mailed it in. In no time we got the first offer to send $45. Then we went to a local reparable psychic to see if he knew who she was. But the man advised us to go to dinner instead of sending her any money.

Good idea Guy! Thanks! A few days later we looked her up on the internet and as we typed her name into google the word scam popped up, so i clicked on it and found out that it was fake. Good thing we didn't send her any money.

But We still get bombarded with tons of new offers and junk mail. :roll

I received the Maria Duval letter promising 25,000.00 instantly,i lost my wife to cancer i winder if these cons look in the obituaries for their next victims,i even had the money in the envelope and ready to send off,until i read about the *** job she is ,thatks

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #91450

Maria I order four rings of Re but I only got one ring I paid 28.00 they were 7.00 dollars please send the rest of rings

Just be glad thats ALL u lost. As u can see from reading everyones blogs that she is quite the scam artist

I was *** enough to send for something, she gave a GUARANTEE, I sent it back and still haven't recieved my refund, told them to stop sending these letters, and i still recieve 3 a week :cry
WELL I GUESS I'M ANOTHER SUCKER THEN. I JUST SENT HER 45 PLUS ANOTHER 30.

FOR SOME STUFF AND STILL HAVE NOT GOTTEN ANYTHING. NOT ONLY THAT BUT I JUST RECIEVED ANOTHER LETTER ASKING FOR ANOTHER 30. TO THINK PEOPLE TRUST THESE SO CALLED SYCHICS WHOLE HEARTED FOR GUIDANCE AND HELP AND WE GET SUCKERED AND RIPPED OFF.

IF MY FIANCE FINDS OUT HE'S PROBABLY GOING TO **** DIAMONDS. :upset
OK OK OK... Thank you web site.

I have been out of work for 3 yrs and husband had hours cut. You know the story right?! Well lo and behold in our weekly paper(free) the article was from Maris Duval. It had a questionaire you fill out and for FREE she would help you.

Usually I NEVER fall for this ***. This time it hit at a very bad time. A death in the family on top of everything else and I thought, what the heck maybe I can swing the $45.00. For one week I have received 5 mailings asking for money to bring me luck, love, wealth I have never seen before.

I filled out the questionaires on 3 of them and was ready to put in the mail today when I thought I would look her up. OMG!!! I am soooo greatful for this site. I have now thrown ALL in trash.

I will never ever get that desperate again no matter how hard things get.

Jaybray33 has said it all, God will provide in his time. :sigh :sigh

I love ths whole Maria Duval thing. It fascinates me that anyome would send money to someone like this. What can I do do get in on this.

Maria Duval and her company should be burned at the stake! How dare they keep sending a 12-page letter out to people asking for $45 to send you some lucky token?

What they don't realize is that alot of us know we are already blessed with riches thru our Father and Jesus Christ.

There's nothing more she can give us. :x

I to was about to send the money now 45 dollars for her intervention and perdiction of recieveing a large sum of money. I did not do the first mailing so I have since been sent 3 added offers to send them money. I am glad that I did a Little Research cause the money may not seem like much but I have been laid off from work for almost a year and strugleing every day just to survive.

I TOTALLY agree with this bull. My mother thought this lady was going to give her some hope.

This institute and this company/lady totally took my elderly mother for her money. I have sent letters and requests to Maria Duval to ask that she provide what my mother paid for with no response. DO NOT give money to this *** bag organization!!!

To Maria Duval - Karma is a biach...and what goes around comes around. Hopefully someone will mess you over like you continue to do to honest, good hearted folks!

#71903

I have just received a letter from Maria Duval. I was getting a bit interested in it and was thinking about sending the money asked.

Then I went on here and seen that it was in fact a scam. Thanks to all the people that posted their comments!

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #69202

I received her letter and ordered 3 Rings of Re also this astrology report which nothing hit on it except my name and address. I did send a nasty letter back hoping for a reply, but after reading all these comments I doubt that anything will come from that.

These crooks need to be stopped from preying on hard pressed people. Those rings were garbage seen better in a cracker jack box.

MARIA DUVAL IS GOING TO ***,SHE IS NO GOOD AT ALL.SHE IS A SCAM.

My return address for Maria Duval c/o Destiny Research Center is 1285 Baring Blvd. #409 Sparks, NV89434-8673. They or she sure seems to get around, I guess so the authorities can't keep up with them.

Sorry, I can feel for you, but it seems these people have no conscience nor scrupples. I think they would take your last dollar if they could. I have to believe there is a place in the hereafter for people like them.

Thank you for your comment. I just received a letter from Maria Duval signed "Very devoted friend", offering the Ring of Re.

I've never heard of her before nor the Ring of Re, so I thought I would look her up. Fortunately, I found this website. She is now in Ontario, Canada at DESTINY RESEARCH CENTER, 14-3650 Langstaff Road #100, Woodbridge, Ontario L4L 9A8. It seems that I don't need any luck from her since there are wonderful people like all of you saving us money by sharing your experiences and lessons.

No thank you Maria Duval. Thank you to all on this forum.

Maria Duval

I too was considering sending in a money order (no checks - no credit cards.) it did sound very convincing. I am all about finding good luck.

But after reading what everyone else had to write, i have decided not too. It seems alllll too fishy for me!! It's weird thou because I am having a very hard time with love and i am in debt up to my ears!!

So, i'm wondering if that was a shot in the dark for her, or if she really knows me...LOL. Did anyone else like on the bottom of the pink pages she (or whoever) wrote in cursave (spelling??) like this is a personalized letter....:)

Comments

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

If you really deal with her direct I will believe all is or will come trough.

However, the company she sold her rights(?) to, is something else. Most of the complaints , if not all, are about the company and not ab out Maria herself..

#92013
:grin my name is Veronica and i am in search of maria duval she is a very special and i find it hard to beleive that she has done all these things to everyone. Even though it could be true she has made a tremendous change in my life and i havn't sent her one penny. She is truly a jewel.

Maria duval

I feel what everyone here is saying. She is a hoax and a phony.

I am glad that I googled her name to investigate to see if she real. I've always wanted to become a millionaire. I've entered Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes and still haven't won any money. She is a real fake sister.

Some people says she is real. I've also gotten letters from her also. This goes to show you that a human being will lie to you just to get your hopes up. If Maria was real,(Maria is not her real name).

Half of my problems would be solved. I can do better.

Comments

She had me so convienced
I was so about to send her some of my disability. Money.

Glad. I got on line :(
#192550

I predict your heart will stop someday and you will die.

Please send money to PO Box 139 Chicago Il 60609

#192547

I APPREACIATED IF YOU DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE OF YOUR PERDICTIONS. I HAVE ALREADY SENT YOU MONEY FOR A RITUAL BLACK MOON IN AUGUST AND YOUR STILL ASKING FOR MONEY.

I LOOKED YOU UP IN THE INTERNET AND FOUND A LOT OF BAD THINGS ABOUT YOU, YOU HAVE TAKEN PEOPLES MONEY THAT REALLY HAVE FAITH IN YOU.

YOU’VE LIED TO THEM ALL AND TOOK THERE MONEY. IT REALLY IS SAD BUT THERE IS A GOD UP THERE WHO IS WATCHING YOU DO WRONG.

I agree with all these other people Maria Duval needed to be stop because hard as time is now and she send out all these false letters to people and build our hopes up when we is really down she stated writting me I get a letter each and every day from her good thing I came and look her up she got 20.00 from me for some rings.And on one of letters she said that she got more money that she do not know what to do with it but she spamming poor people like me and so many more.

I think we need to look to Christ for our needs and realize that people who claim these things are tapping into something not of God. We need to seek the Truth and not what money, fame or material things can do for us.

Our joy and strength is on the Lord. seek him for your troubles

I am a member of prepaid legal, I also have been getten mail I called my lawer so if you want to know what you can do,email me at (evans7011@charter.net) and we can talk about it. :?

Disabled and Poor. That is me and people pray on the week and needy.

I am glad I looked up her info before I sent money .

I would have been *** to send money to anyone telling you wonderfull things will enter your life for a small amount of money. Most peole are on medication and do not think things through and that my friend is how she gets rich.

:zzz I'm probably of topic with this post.. I'm just curious how many of you have won multiple lotteries within the past 6 months??

Its so amazing. I personally have lost count of how many times IN THE PAST TWO MONTHS I've won a lottery which I never even entered. Hundreds of millions of dollars (U.S.) all mine. Ahhh but I never sent the money to the agencies handling my winnings.

If you receive notification of great winnings which was sent from outside the U.S., contact U.S. Customs.

Tell them about the notice you've received. They'll probably already be investigating the source.
:roll I'm amazed you folks didn't realize Maria Duval was running a *** (scam). Did any of you read her first bundle of BS she sent?

Check this out.. You've all been told before, "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is!" Here's another good one.. "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear!" Yeah I know the second one is difficult. I think together their basically saying, use common sense and you'll avoid lots of headache.

I'm sorry this happened to all of you.

Common sense people!!! Count your loses and move on.

i feel bad i didnt google her name til a week after mailing her 10.00 for a bubblegum machine look alike ring which i take that its not coming!Glad i use a money order just think it could be alot worst if i sent a check..wonder why the post office up in Sparks,Nevada does'nt set up a sting to see who picks up everybody letters sent to her and end scammers like this??

What is wrong with this twisted sick B$^#*!!!!! Sends picture of a car crash. Get you *** together MARIA!!!!

You should be ashamed of yourself and you will not receive any money from me because you are a scam and should be prosecuted... I am contacting the authorities and will have you stopped~

SHE ALSO HAD ME GOING ABOUT MY BIRTHDAY AND LIFE.SHE ALSO TOLD ME THAT I'LL BE RICH,BUT I'M NOT. SHE ALSO GAVE ME A RING THAT WORTH AT LEAST 1,000 TIMES IT'S PRICE.SHE ALSO GOT $40.00 OFF OF ME AND SHE WRITES TO ME EVERY DAY. :(

the address used for Maria duvall's research center is 1285 Baring Blvd. #409, sparks, NV 89434-8673.

I guess I was smart enough or poor enough that this person didn't get any of my money -but I can't get rid of them there is a mailing every day dunning for money. My advise is to turn your complaints over to your State Attorney General's Office-as fraud!!!! Good luck!

Maria Duval Rocks! Im rich now suckers!

Im livin in a mansion in San FRancisco!

It was easy. i just sat around on my couch for a few weeks and then i was a multi millionaire.

I am unable to send you the $45.00 a week, and the reason is i'm on disability, they have totally screwed me out of SSI, therefore, I need legal assistance. I don't have money for that.

Social Security (you may as well add them to your scam list) falsified my husbands' wages when he was unemployed, said he'd been employed & made $3,000.00 each monthof Jan - Mar of 2009. He could not even collect unemployment, since DHS food stamps & ssa are all in bed together, food stamps dropped me; then garnished my one disability check, that they take $200.00 out of original $800.00 & I cannot use it! Now that is a big f_ _ _ _ _ _ scam. I am legally unable to work, I wish to God I could, Maria can you undo all my severe debilitating disabilities, so I can be free of them?

Plus, due to my ADHD, I suppose that is why I cannnot return & send money, cause you are so quick. I get letters from you every day.

How do you do it? Please, give me some of your magic,so I can disapear out of this boring, grotesque life I call a cesspool.

yea i agreeeeeee with all of you as well i would love to meet this person for anyone who has sent a check call your bank and they will stop payment for you.i did

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #78043
I got a letter in about her and to be honest i would love to nail her good and hard. And for hours hope she reads this and looks me up :grin

Destiny Research and Maria Duval target people who trust other people and believe in the nonsense she offers them. It has now gone from tricking my 92 year mother into sending her money for the *** she offers to actually stealing money electronically out of her checking account. Be very careful not to give her your account information.

Maria Duval continues to rip my deceased mother off and I cant find a way to contact them of to stop the mailings.

I to was scammed by Maria Duval. she got $45.00 dollars from me.

She told me that my birthday& time of birth, That I surpose to be rich. But I am not.

You all are right, notice that every time she sends out a letter to you she asking for money. I'm tring to win some money here and you constly.

asking me for money remember i don't have any money. She needs to pay up.

I don,t know what the problem is, every thing that Maria said she would send me, she did.I have not won any money yet, we will see.

what i would like to know is what kinda action that can be taken against maria duval or whoever they are and how to go about it comenting & comenting is not going to put the brakes on them there must be some legal loop holes out there

My mom got ripped off by Maria Duval, therefore, I will put a hex on her until she or he returns money from customers owed a refund.

Go to tarot.com or astridienst.com for some great free sights for readings.

Do not send any money to Maria Duval, no matter how good it sounds. I was *** enough to think that she could change my life for the good.

I not only sent 45 dollars once, I sent it twice. Please save your money, it isn't worth it.

GAMBLE
Gilson, Illinois, United States #50766
Watch out there are so called "people" who will lie to you. Even though a mule has no understanding, He has more sense and brains than that. :p

Maria duval

Maria Duval is nothing but a scam telling me that im going to be so rich ill never have any money problems. All she wants is to get rich her self on everybodys hard earned money thats not right ..

Her predictions are so wrong .. Shes trying to tell me that i have 39 diffrent dates bull,to win all kinds of money . But at the sametime heres her questionnaire for me is there finacial problems? she should know, am i working ?am i married , like come on she would know if she was real ..

The only thing shes good at is taking our money thats it . We need to put a stop to her .Todays date is Jan,7 2009 and im in Ontario

#208197

NEED TO KNOW MORE.

Sorry to get you riled......but I think a lot of people that got scammed by Maria and her cohorts like I did are not only in a pretty desperate place in their lives, but may not be as computer savey as they would like to be in order to check this out. I'm still learning too....

Why will people not enquire, before they send their hard-earned money to somebody they've never heard of, who promises them wealth in return for a small payment? I have been warning readers of my website, for about TEN YEARS, about Maria Duval, and her fellow scammers.

You're an ***. Have a great day!

View more comments

Maria Duvall took my money, found out she's a scam.

I am a 82 yr. old widow that has made the mistake of sending money to Maria Duvall, psychic, which I did not know was a scam I want my money back, but don't know how to do it.

Money is being deducted from my checking account. How do I stop this? I live on Social Security, so don't have very much money. Can someone please help me?

I didn't tell my daughter about this as I knew she wouldn't approve. I finally told her and she checked it out on the computer and found that it was a scam.

#208784

Yeah, Sally, how can you be so rude. I wrote this complaint for my mother and she is NOT an ***.

She's just very naive when it comes to things like this.

She has a lot of medical problems and is very gullible, but she is NOT an ***. She doesn't realize that there are a lot of SCAMMERS out there.

Chellsation
Korba, Chhattisgarh, India #208563

Wow Sally, can u really be that rude?

How did you NOT KNOW that anyone who claims to be a Psychic is a scammer? I don't care if you're 82 or 28.

You're an ***.

Hi, I'm an Alien from Cygnus-X1.

Send me your money because I can help you time travel. I'm not a scammer, really.

***.