Show reviews that mention
money people destiny research letter letters research center scam research center mail
Filter review

Maria Duval

I got scammed for $100.30. Wheres the government when you need them? It's really a shame to pray on the poor.It first started in Aug. 09 I got the add out of the Sun. paper of all places. It just goes to show you how desperate we are in times like this.Big brother is always watching, or so I here. Its not like she just started this little caper.You would think she would put her life to better use.I wished I would haved checked here first, as I will for now on. Thank you for this cite. Kathy
J D

You sent more than $100 for occult talismans and the cold-reading tricks of a "psychic". You didn't get scammed, someone took your money away before you ate it or set it on fire or something.

Maria duval scam

so, i've been going through all the complaints posted in this blog. and...honestly, i was one of those stupeed, senseless person who believed she could do what she says she could. i just emailed a request for a lucky charm to her... which i am suppose to recieve within 2 - 3 weeks... her blog said she won't solicite for payment.... how dumb can i be. nothing is too good to be free right. so... when and if the package arrives within the time frame she says it would come, i would turn the package over to the bureau of complaints and let the authorities deal with it. i'm not even going to open the package. it was *** of me... anyway, must have been MY intuition that got me to surf the web and get to know more about this scam....before i recieve any mail. also... i suspect she might be using another name..... .anyway... i just alerted my family members and friends re this person. i think this particular scam operates internationally.. .

i just got a letter from maria duval that had a taslmian in it and told me to do some stuff with it and fill this letter out and mail it and send 10 dollars with it and i will get 25,000.00 dollar and one more wish i am sorry but this scam stuff is bs not like i have 10 dollars to throw away if any thing i would give it to a homeless person before i gave it to a scammer

asa new zealand are idiots! why stop them at advertising?

catch them at their act!

ALL those people who reply to all the *** maria duval newspaper advertisements are still receiving maria duval letters! stop them

7 march 2011 Advertising standards authority new zeland complaint 11/063

Advertisement: European & Asia Marketing PTE LTD - Maria Duval

"sent out for publishing in error" ? :roll

Maria Duval is telling my mother that she will have her heath back and that she sees over $300,000.00 in her near future. My mother had a stroke 6yrs ago and is lame on the left side.

My mother has sent this person lots of money. My sister and l found the papers in her bedroom.

Our mother was hiding this information from us she said it was a letter from her pen pal.

I have now sumitted a complaint with the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre. I will also be sending this Maria Duval person a letter.

I received a phone reading from the yourpsychicinfo.com website and it was so vague then they wanted me to pay for a longer reading in which I declined and I'm glad I hung up the phone at that moment. You would not believe they then called me back about 10 minutes later and told me they were worried about my health.

They said that there was a very evil spell someone had casted on me and they could remove this spell for a few hundred dollars. I could not believe I was hearing this from them. I told them to please not ever call me again or I would report them to the authorities.

so far, I have not recieve anymore calls from them. Thanks for listening

...another fraudster, scammer and a dispecable human being who needs jail time. she uses a few different names in Dallas, Texas and has a website>>> www.yourpsychicinfo.com.......she uses a name of ANN NEWMAN at that site but goes by a few other names.

There is another psychic (A.Newman) back east who is legit but the one I'm referring to is in Dallas, Texas and also goes by other names as well, including>> Dorothy Leath, Dorothy Marks, Cathy Leath , Nicole Kennedy and more. I know some people who are investigating this person as they have scammed their grandfather, uncle and an older grandmother out of large amounts of money by claiming they needed their spirits cleansed/bad luck or some garbage to that effect. They use intimidation and scare tactics on these poor older folks and coozy up to them as their best friend. You get my drift?

My grandfather lost quite a bit of money with this woman. I live in Louisiana and contace me thru>> JGHM45@yahoo.com to discuss further.

I know some people who are investigating this person as they have scammed their grandfathers out of large amounts of money by claiming they needed their spirits cleansed/bad luck or some garbage to that effect. They use intimidation and scare tactics on these poor older gentleman and coozy up to them as their best friend. You get my drift?

Be careful with these people as most all of them are low-life scamming individuals only concerned with their own welfare. My grandfather lost quite a bit of money with this woman.

I don't no who the *** she is giving me some type of *** taslmian or how ever ya spell it but i already sind 10$ for a dame rong that would bring me luck and i find to cancel th payment before she can get my 10$ i never let this happen to me agin *** it always some body out there wanting ya $$ in thes hard times

View more comments (16)

Maria duval is a scam

I just sent a money order to this *** and thinking it will work. I just got in a car accident. Lucky ring my ***. I just remember that if you read carefully it will tell you in the letter that something like it only for...... and not guaranteed. So all future mailings will be shredded. Should have went online earlier for some research. Thank you all of you who have complained that helps me stop business with this lady named Maria Duval. I have learned my lesson. I am okay but my car got hit really bad. My life sucks right now, from that *** car accident, everything was fine til I got hit. Everything from Maria Duval will be burned and the ring will be destroyed for good. What an evil person she is.

LMFAO that was just sooo wrong!! My dear Maria needs to learn how to spell mongoloid! and deformities!!

My poor dear! I am so sorry you had an accident, but truly it did not have anything to do with the ring!!....You know my dear it is KARMA.

The old saying what go's around comes around!!!!.....my instinct tells me you should'nt have squirted your man juice on your girlfriends face and gave her HERPES!!

and also i have learned you have a *** mongloid love child to that has been blessed with your diformities. My dear it has come to me in a vision, that you had better get used to using your HAND as your lover, because that is all you are going to get once i get through spreading all the dirt i know about you!!!.....OH and one more vision!!.....those blisters that come up on your privates, will get worse and engulf your whole ***!!!!!......So my dear have a blessed life.

Your Friend, Maria

View more comments (1)
Loss

Maria Duval and her destiny research center got me for $90.00 dollars.they send me stuff 2 aweek .

Maria Duval and destiny research center were planning there retirement on me.$45.00 twice a week for stuff.Glad I found this page before I lost more money.I to was suppose to win big lotteries and games of chance.Yeah 90.00 bucks.could have lost that on the boat.I fell for the send a picture and a piece of hair in. and the 7 parchacments. received the parchments but the the reading I was suppose to for the picture and hair.I guess when your broke you'll try anything to make it better.I hope the new movie star pres. can stop people like this even though he is just as bad, take from the ones who have little and give it away.

I once read that very long ago, going back to the time of Moses and even before that, there have always been people who could "predict" the future or in other ways involving alleged clairvoyance give people advice and tell their fortunes. The interesting thing here is that in those days there was NO LAW against telling the future for others.

What WAS VERY MUCH AGAINST THE LAW back then was accepting money for doing such work. The reason it was against the law to be paid makes sense.

Once a "psychic" has accepted money, they are now (at least emotionally) obligated to tell the person good things about their futures so that they'd feel their money was well spent.

Those with the powers to "see" who did NOT charge money for their work were allowed to conduct their work and remain within the law. Interesting that there was the reference to "in the time of Moses and before." This should be a lesson to us all.

A person must be awfully *** to give any money to this ***! This is exactly why there are scams...because of *** people who believe this ***.

boy am I glad you all wrote the things you did I would have fallen in this hole big time, you are all the greatest to tell it like it is thanks for once I did NOT get taken.

:cry I also got caught by this Scam. It is a sin that they are still getting away with it.

IF IT'S 2 GREAT 2 B TRUE,IT IS!!!!!!WAIT NOT WAIT 4 IT 2 HAPPEN NATURALY!!!!! :zzz

#519907

I can't do this I broke I don't have any I get Money from the Plasma center and they don't pay munch It all Goes on bills sorry I can't do it.

Received letter July 8, 2012 saying that

she, Maria Duval could have me winning

$25,000 immediately. Right then, I knew that it was a scam. The letter instructed me to fill out form attached giving my birth date, time of birth, city/

state/country. Also, requesting a check for $10.00 or use a credit card. It also

requested the names of any credit cards

I might have, giving them the numbers and

expiration dates, and signing your signature just under this information.

I'm glad I read the reviews before I send in any money. Other people should do the same.

It sounds too good to be true. So open your eyes people!

I also got taken for about $400. Not one prediction came true. How could I be so ***?

View more comments (112)

Maria Duval - Passed Pissed

Last 12/26 my job was eradicated as were many others. I recieved Maria's letter December as we were loosing our house just as many others are. Do to all the wonderfill things she stated I figured nothing else had helped me feel better, so let's give it a try. I sent her the letter with the 25.00 1/9/09 today is 1/30/09. The mail just came and there was nothing from her or Destiny Research Center - 1285Baring Blvd. #409 - Sparks NV 89434. She said she was 70 - maybe she had a brain *** and forgot!!
Latisa

my check cleared over 10 days ago as well...disheartened

Latisa

Wow...a few years back I bought a few things from this company, received them and was very pleased...hope they come threw for all of us...it is really disheartening to think this may be a Scam!

All you should know, when you get a letter from NV, do not even open it up. NV is the capital of scam artist or junkies.

RINGS OF RE and $20.00 later. never received the rings and she cashed my check.

scammer.

went looking for there # and came across you guys. thank you for the heads up.

My father in law passed away in Dec, 2011. When we were going thru his financials we discovered that this bitc* conned him out of thousands of dollars.

I hope the feds catch her *** and throw her in jail.

I wonder how many other elderly people she has scammed. This should be totally outlawed world wide.

Takes a real physic to send out this line of *** to someone thats been in the ground for over a year.

Maria Duval is a fu...ing joke. Like so many others in dire straits I, too, was looking for serious help at a time when it is almost impossible to fing employment.

Being at the end of my financial rope, I sent $45.00 for her divine assistance. Nothing cam of anything she stated or sent.

BEWARE OF THE SCAMMERS, DEAR FOLKS.

THEY ARE IN ABUNDANCE OUT THERE. :cry

Michelle
#208555

Maria Devuall is out for herself. She is lost, she obviously don't know anything about God and for her to get people involved with witchcrafts, spells, magics plus the demonic star symbol!??

I'm pisssssed! Trys to say it depends on how u use it or what your intentions are.. BULLSH**!!! No matter how u preform this stuff or how pretty you make things sound, it still involves witchcraft, something GOD told us to never get involved in.

Remember everyone! The devil is a lair in sheep's clothing. If you need help on anything, God is your best and permanent solution. Read the bible, there's instructions on how to get what you want, its all there and it doesn't involve you playing with fire.

There's no "it depends" or there is no one thing with multiple meanings that causes confusion, God is straight forward and direct. Confusion is caused by the devil.

:( I am truely pissed. I have been receiveing letters from Maria Duval for the past six months.

I have four kids and I am currently out of work, so my money is very limited.

I spent $45.00 wit her for the seven parchments 2months ago, and I have'nt got them yet. Cant somebody do something about this SCAM ARTIST !!!!!

Hi Folks

I Am so glad I also just did my reaseach on Maria Duval. I just recently sent her 13.00 for a get rich physic claim.

She now constantly sends me letters every few days promising me Iam going to have such a wonderful life with money galore etc. There is a world wide Fraud company called phone busters, check them out on line..and they will shut her down permanantly. And you folks can claim all your money back. They helped me out yrs.

ago on a similar situation.She will get what is coming to her through this fraudulent company.Phone busters are now the best place to go for this sort of ongoing scam.They will certainly help out all of you. As there seems to be an over welming amount of people that she is ripping off BIG TIME!!

Do Not Let her Continue To Take Money from us.Lets Shut her down forever!!!

View more comments (30)

Maria Duval

I too was considering sending in a money order (no checks - no credit cards.) it did sound very convincing. I am all about finding good luck. But after reading what everyone else had to write, i have decided not too. It seems alllll too fishy for me!! It's weird thou because I am having a very hard time with love and i am in debt up to my ears!! So, i'm wondering if that was a shot in the dark for her, or if she really knows me...LOL. Did anyone else like on the bottom of the pink pages she (or whoever) wrote in cursave (spelling??) like this is a personalized letter....:)

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

If you really deal with her direct I will believe all is or will come trough.

However, the company she sold her rights(?) to, is something else. Most of the complaints , if not all, are about the company and not ab out Maria herself..

#92013

:grin my name is Veronica and i am in search of maria duval she is a very special and i find it hard to beleive that she has done all these things to everyone. Even though it could be true she has made a tremendous change in my life and i havn't sent her one penny. She is truly a jewel.

Maria duval

I feel what everyone here is saying. She is a hoax and a phony. I am glad that I googled her name to investigate to see if she real. I've always wanted to become a millionaire. I've entered Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes and still haven't won any money. She is a real fake sister. Some people says she is real. I've also gotten letters from her also. This goes to show you that a human being will lie to you just to get your hopes up. If Maria was real,(Maria is not her real name). Half of my problems would be solved. I can do better.

She had me so convienced

I was so about to send her some of my disability. Money.

Glad. I got on line :(

#192550

I predict your heart will stop someday and you will die.

Please send money to PO Box 139 Chicago Il 60609

#192547

I APPREACIATED IF YOU DO NOT SEND ME ANY MORE OF YOUR PERDICTIONS. I HAVE ALREADY SENT YOU MONEY FOR A RITUAL BLACK MOON IN AUGUST AND YOUR STILL ASKING FOR MONEY.

I LOOKED YOU UP IN THE INTERNET AND FOUND A LOT OF BAD THINGS ABOUT YOU, YOU HAVE TAKEN PEOPLES MONEY THAT REALLY HAVE FAITH IN YOU.

YOU’VE LIED TO THEM ALL AND TOOK THERE MONEY. IT REALLY IS SAD BUT THERE IS A GOD UP THERE WHO IS WATCHING YOU DO WRONG.

I agree with all these other people Maria Duval needed to be stop because hard as time is now and she send out all these false letters to people and build our hopes up when we is really down she stated writting me I get a letter each and every day from her good thing I came and look her up she got 20.00 from me for some rings.And on one of letters she said that she got more money that she do not know what to do with it but she spamming poor people like me and so many more.

I think we need to look to Christ for our needs and realize that people who claim these things are tapping into something not of God. We need to seek the Truth and not what money, fame or material things can do for us.

Our joy and strength is on the Lord. seek him for your troubles

I am a member of prepaid legal, I also have been getten mail I called my lawer so if you want to know what you can do,email me at (evans7011@charter.net) and we can talk about it. :?

Disabled and Poor. That is me and people pray on the week and needy.

I am glad I looked up her info before I sent money .

I would have been *** to send money to anyone telling you wonderfull things will enter your life for a small amount of money. Most peole are on medication and do not think things through and that my friend is how she gets rich.

:zzz I'm probably of topic with this post.. I'm just curious how many of you have won multiple lotteries within the past 6 months??

Its so amazing. I personally have lost count of how many times IN THE PAST TWO MONTHS I've won a lottery which I never even entered. Hundreds of millions of dollars (U.S.) all mine. Ahhh but I never sent the money to the agencies handling my winnings.

If you receive notification of great winnings which was sent from outside the U.S., contact U.S. Customs.

Tell them about the notice you've received. They'll probably already be investigating the source.

:roll I'm amazed you folks didn't realize Maria Duval was running a *** (scam). Did any of you read her first bundle of BS she sent?

Check this out.. You've all been told before, "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is!" Here's another good one.. "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear!" Yeah I know the second one is difficult. I think together their basically saying, use common sense and you'll avoid lots of headache.

I'm sorry this happened to all of you.

Common sense people!!! Count your loses and move on.

i feel bad i didnt google her name til a week after mailing her 10.00 for a bubblegum machine look alike ring which i take that its not coming!Glad i use a money order just think it could be alot worst if i sent a check..wonder why the post office up in Sparks,Nevada does'nt set up a sting to see who picks up everybody letters sent to her and end scammers like this??

View more comments (28)

Maria duval

Maria Duval is nothing but a scam telling me that im going to be so rich ill never have any money problems. All she wants is to get rich her self on everybodys hard earned money thats not right .. Her predictions are so wrong .. Shes trying to tell me that i have 39 diffrent dates bull,to win all kinds of money . But at the sametime heres her questionnaire for me is there finacial problems? she should know, am i working ?am i married , like come on she would know if she was real .. The only thing shes good at is taking our money thats it . We need to put a stop to her .Todays date is Jan,7 2009 and im in Ontario
#208197

NEED TO KNOW MORE.

Sorry to get you riled......but I think a lot of people that got scammed by Maria and her cohorts like I did are not only in a pretty desperate place in their lives, but may not be as computer savey as they would like to be in order to check this out. I'm still learning too....

Why will people not enquire, before they send their hard-earned money to somebody they've never heard of, who promises them wealth in return for a small payment? I have been warning readers of my website, for about TEN YEARS, about Maria Duval, and her fellow scammers.

You're an ***. Have a great day!

View more comments (3)
ID

Maria Duvall took my money, found out she's a scam.

I am a 82 yr. old widow that has made the mistake of sending money to Maria Duvall, psychic, which I did not know was a scam I want my money back, but don't know how to do it. Money is being deducted from my checking account. How do I stop this? I live on Social Security, so don't have very much money. Can someone please help me? I didn't tell my daughter about this as I knew she wouldn't approve. I finally told her and she checked it out on the computer and found that it was a scam.
#208784

Yeah, Sally, how can you be so rude. I wrote this complaint for my mother and she is NOT an ***.

She's just very naive when it comes to things like this.

She has a lot of medical problems and is very gullible, but she is NOT an ***. She doesn't realize that there are a lot of SCAMMERS out there.

Michelle
#208563

Wow Sally, can u really be that rude?

How did you NOT KNOW that anyone who claims to be a Psychic is a scammer? I don't care if you're 82 or 28.

You're an ***.

Hi, I'm an Alien from Cygnus-X1.

Send me your money because I can help you time travel. I'm not a scammer, really.

***.

Maria Duval - Sent unsolicited letter asking for money promsing luck and money

I am completely pissed off because I was scammed out of $25 too! She sent me these rings that first of all fell apart and then lost their colour and made my fingers itchy! What a huge scam and I'm pissed at myself for falling for such a trick. What can be done about this type of scams that obviously take advantage of people who are struggling and put their faith in false hope. Isn't it against the law for companies to give out one's address, i.e., other subscriptions to magazines? How else does she get hold of one's address?? Live and Learn - BR

:) :grin :p :sigh :p :eek :upset :zzz :x :sigh :?

IF YOU WANT A RING LIKE THE ONE "SHE" SUPPOSEDLY SENDS...GET TWO QUARTERS...GO TO YOUR NEAREST GUM BALL MACHINE...INSERT MONEY...CLAIM YOUR PRIZE.

NOW MAKE A WISH NUMB NUTS!

I almost fell for her letter and promises I am gland I saved my money it is sad she preys on desperate people in these desperate times.

'SHE' DOESN'T GIVE UP EASY. GOT SUCKED IN ON FIRST LETTER, ALTHO WAS STILL VAGUE, $30, BUT PHND BANK AND THEY GAVE IT BACK FROM ACCOUNT IT WENT INTO.

SENT 2ND LTR AND HUBBY READ IT THEN IT WAS BURNT. NOW 3RD LTR (STILL VAGUE THO) WANTING $60, 2ND WAS FOR $80 AND ONLY CUPLA DAYS AGO. NOT IMPRESSED THEY CAN SUCK PEOPLE IN!! AND WHAT ABOUT OUR PRIVACY AYE, HOW'D THEY GET OUR CONTACT AND DATE OF BIRTH.

DIDN'T SAY WHETHER I WAS MALE OR FEMALE EITHER! HOPE PEOPLE DON'T GET SUCKED IN, SHOULD BE A STRICTER LAW AGAINST IT.