Maria Duval - WHAT A RIP OFF!!!

Let's just say I would have as much to show if I would have just thrown my money out a window!!!I wanted to believe so badly!!! I sent money 3 times, got my reply 2-3 weeks after my BIG windfall dates AND a request for more money.

Oh, did anybody else notice she gives her 100% guarantee of satisfaction ...OMG... What a fool I am!! Feel free to ask for it but don't hold your breath.

If my post keeps even one person from wasting their money I will be happy. AND also be careful...she has a male friend you may get mail from and he also is a part of her Destiny Research Center

Maria Duval - I had submitted money hoping to get info on my half brother.Her response was always about winning the lottery,getting rich and always asked for more money. I suspected it was a scam and checked web

I wrote letter for the guarantee money back.Two letters produced nothing. In my third letter I said this was just the sort of thing the United States Postal Service postal police would be interested in.

And since I have over 25 years with the US Postal Service I suggest they send me my money. Within a week I got a check for $100. They only owed me $90.I cashed it at the bank. I was vulnerable because it was about my family.Now I check rip off report.

Have gotten other scams sent to me via u.s. mail. Many of these scams are related and they exchange mailing lists. For example Maria Duval and the Secret Society.Duval still sends me her letters.

She probably doesn't know since someone else signed the $100 check. After a while the scam was so obvious.

If she owes you money write a strong letter and refer to the guarantee.The State attorney general threat would probably get a response.Never did learn about my brother.Which is why i responded in the first place in case she was real.Always check: name scam? in google to find out !

Maria Duval Sent Letter About Some "Words of Power"

In the letter she states multiple things about words of power and how you can control things (and people) with them. There was a sealed envelope that I immediately shredded before even reading it that has some "Word of Fortune" printed on the inside or something and if you "trust" her, you send it to her with $5. All of this is very offending to me as I am a pagan and using anything magic just gives anyone of more pagan backgrounds a bad name. She also stated so boldly that Native Americans JEALOUSLY hold the healing word of power! That's rude and uncalled for. It states in the beginning "At last, I have a major revelation to make to you... ...a revelation, that could make you win all the money your heart desires. $48,750.00 for a start, how does that sound? ...a revelation that can really bring you everything you want on a golden platter. Yes, I did say "everything"..." Clearly that's too good to be true. Anyone with a brain can tell. I'm only 20 and I won't be caught dead sending this woman money or practically selling my soul to her for her "words".

It also states that Wealth, Love (which "can entwine your heart with that of the one you love... FOREVER), General Luck, Influence ("that can influence the person of your choice and gently persuade them to do your bidding."), and a Happy Future are what you'll get from these words of power "as if you had waved a magic wand!!!"

It also had a conformation form, second "free" gift form. And a questionnaire that asks if you have financial problems, if you are unlucky or feel you are born under a bad star, if you're working, retired, married, have major problems with family or love life, feel lonely or misunderstood, and if you feel a spell has been cast on you like somebody sent bad luck your way. As well as what your greatest wish is, the question that disturbs you most, your date of birth, time of birth (if known), your town/city, state, country, and e-mail address.

Now, both in magic and real life ANYONE who answers those to some woman is without a brain. In magic a person can use your answers and date and time of birth AGAINST you at any time. It's very important stuff that could get you cursed. As for email and location, that's just unsafe in general unless you're writing for a reputable company. I urge anyone who gets a letter like this to shred (don't burn, please) these pages. It save you a lot of heart ache and trouble. This cannot be trusted any father than it can be thrown.

Maria Duval - This scammer ripped my elderly father off for about $6000.

Cranbrook,British Columbia

maria duval sent my father some letter and he fell for it she asked for money in return she would predidct things for him and tell him his lucky numbers and a bunch more rubbish that my father at 87 bought into and now he is broke and nothing came true he spent an *** load of money on lottery tickets and trickets that she sent to him saying they were lucky charms, complete ***, I hope these ppl are not able to sleep at night knowing that they have made an independent elderly man dependent on his children....I only know for sure of the $6000 it is probably more but since I have been involved it's been $6000

Comments

Keep posting everywhere you can. Thanks

Maria Duval - Offered to send lottery numbers requested $59.00CAD

I had been receiving many letters from Maria Duval at the Woodbridge, Ontario address and threw them in the garbage. Suddenly there was a name change to Destiny Research Centre and on opening the letter saw it was from Maria Duval. Since the request was a small amount $10.00CAD I sent her and before a response i.e ten days another letter arrived requesting $19.00 for lottery numbers( I sent $20.00)still no reply.

A third letter came requesting $59.00CAD and on March 28, 2013 I purchased a money order from my bank and mailed said money order to which I have not heard from Maria Duval since. I requested proof of the Money Order being cashed from my bank and now I am prepared to take same to the Metro Police Fraud Squad.

The only problem here is that the address is a Postal Box at a main Postal Substation for companies or person to rent these boxes as they have no physical address.

The Fraud Squad has requested if I can trace a physical address then they will proceed. Maria Duval is not her name but a pseudonym and it is difficult to trace her real address. I have sent three requests for a refund of the $89.00CAD as her letters always state if not satisfied you can request a full refund; to date there has been no response.

Comments

blueberrymom

There is no Maria Duval. Come on...

you do not receive lottery requests through the mail in this day and age.

Your own lack of common sense is what should be *** you off.

Maria Duval - Ordered magnetic north stone

Although I got scammed by her once I din't think that they would take my money and not send the necklace charm. I didn't think it had magic properties I just thougt it would be interesting to have an actual piece of the magnetic north stone.

I rarely buy anything since I live off a lousy 255.00 a month disability check-but I have sent three letters asking to either be refunded or send the necklace. No response and it has been 3 months.

That 29.99 would buy me food for a week. Why hasn't the BBB done something about her???

Maria Duval - Receiving letters from psychics;

I received this letter before more than once and many others from Maria Duval as well as many other people who claim to have the ability of clairvoyance... I'm told that I also have this gift and that I just need to develop it, but I choose not to...

It's not a secret that I am in need of money and I've been searching the internet for ways to attain it which I believe is how she knows it. Jesus tells us not to have anything to do with psychics or mediums and He also says to seek ye first the kingdom of God, and all things will be given thee... I believe I need to stop reading these letters and keep my nose in the Word of God. Only then with fervent prayer will my circumstance change...

I may or may not ever be rich, but I know my needs will be met because they have been when ever my heart was in the right place concerning Him (God)...

It's my belief that clairvoyance is a gift that Satan convinces us to use for his purposes to get our eyes off of Jesus and on to worldly thing. Don't be fooled by them...

Maria Duval - TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE OLD

THIS WOMAN HAS TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF MY MOTHER, A RETIRED SCHOOL TEACHER. YOU WOULD THINK MY MOTHER WOULD KNOW BETTER BUT AS MOST OF US KNOW SCHOOL TEACHERS DON'T MAKE AS MUCH AS OTHER WORKING AMERICANS.

IN HOPES OF GETTING A CHECK FROM THIS DEVIL "MARIA DUVAL" SHE HAS SPENT MOST OF HER HARD EARNED MONEY ON DUVALS *** PRODUCTS. THIS *** HAS TO STOP IMMEDIANTLY BEFORE OTHER HARD WORKING AMERICANS GET SCAMMED.

SHE AND HER COMPANY NEED TO BE CHARGERED WITH ROBBERY AND SENT TO JAIL. IF I EVER FIND OUT WHERE SHE RESIDES YOU BET YOUR BOTTOM I WELL HUNT HERE DONE.

Comments

daniel1
Nashville, Tennessee, United States #673336

Dear anonymous, I'm sorry to hear of your mother's loss in being scammed by Maria... I know your anger toward Maria is real, but I also know that stalking her to meet out revenge isn't going to change anything and only get you more trouble than you need, which won't help your mother any...

Please read my complaint dated after yours and have your mom read it...

It may help her to stop believing these psychics and clairvoyant people who are just after everyone's money and have nothing real to offer in return... :)

Maria Duval - Duval is a mailing scam

Please tell this Maria Duval to get a real job, and stop scamming the public. I am sick and tired of her sending me ***, she is a pain to society.

She needs to go to jail, one day, she will scam a senior, stop her before this happens.

I would like to know what she does to this scammed money she receives.

Has she ever worked hard to earn like the rest of the world, or does she only scam.

This has been going on for a while, I am giving the full address she sent me.

14-3650 Langstaff Road, # 289, Woodbridge, Ontario L4L 9A8.

Comments

Was sent supposed "unique" offers for me only, then changed my name slightly. Then got sent same offers over again, REPEATS OF their very first ones.

They sent many REPEATS, like those that were for ONLY me with my original name. Nonsense was her Destiny Research company sent mail asking for money again and again, for REPEATS I'd already paid for.

They assumed I was a new client, and sent out the same offers supposedly only "uniquely" for me. This is dishonest, and a scam.

Round Rock, Texas, United States #764645

I to am sadden by this that I have put faith in. Always things on certain dates and nothing. Playing the #'s as given on the dates to do so --nothing--. Here is an other address that you can add to this list.

Maria Duval

c/o Destiny Research Center

1285vBaring Blvd.#411

Sparks, NV 89434-8673

:upset over the whole thing.

They guaantee money backif not satisfied. I have written numerous times for refund.

How do you reach them when there is no phone number or website or anything. Writingis a waste of time. Iam now owed over $200 for things never received.

Please report this and have her and her cohorts JAILED for fraud and made to repay all the scammed money. D Mitchell Florida

Ayden, North Carolina, United States #699181

You keep sending me letters on how my luck will change so i finally gave in an answered one and sent some money. It was a bunch of bull.nothing has changed and i don't hardly have enough money to pay bills.

so nothing has changed. when is it going to happen?

How do we stop this claim to be psychi to stop sending mail to me? I have sent replies with "remove my name from your mailing list, but that does NO GOOD." :eek

View more comments

Maria Duval - Psychic? I think not!

As hundreds of others have written, I too have received countless letters from Maria Duval, promising the answers to all my problems, be it financial, romantic, career wise - anything you can imagine! And, I, like so many others, have sent in my $45 dollar payment only to receive absolutely nothing but more letters from her, asking for more money.

Psychic? I think not - being a Medium myself, I know for a fact that true mediums do not pursue customers in this manner.

True psychics view their abilities as "a gift from God" and would never operate in this unethical manner! Be wise - don't send this fraud any more of your hard earned dollars!

Okeechobee, Florida, United States #681806

If you are a medium, didn't you get a "bad vibe" from her? I knew her pyschic stuff was BS but I rdered the magnetic north stone because I just thought it would be neat to have a real piece of that stone-but twomonths later-no stone.

Now I AM pissed I live off 255.00 a MONTH disability. I don't normally have internet o I had no way of checking if she was fake, but a neighbor moved in with wireless and was nice enough to give me security code when he found out I am adisable veteran. God bless him.

It has made a big difference for me . But this fake Maria Duval person will go straight to hel for all her scams depriving por people who are already in a bad position.

Like many, we so want to believe - However, when you get 3 different letters on the same day, each from Maria Duval you begin to smell something foul. Each letter same "Good Luck" and around the same price $35-$45 but with a different catch.

What's interesting is how, via the internet(?) or other links, the psychic circle knows you've hit rock bottom hard times so contact starts. I've been receiving reports of "Great Luck" for specific time period which seems pretty common between all the alleged psychics offering to "Help Me".

One psychic sent me the numbers for free, he just needs money to assure the energies don't change the date and to provide protection that others don't interfere. :x

daniel1
Nashville, Tennessee, United States #673348

Thank you for your honest opinion concerning your gift of clairvoyance...

I was told that I also possess it but like I mentioned in my complaint, I choose not to.

It's my belief that God gives us this gift to use it for prophecies that He gives us to reveal... I don't know how you use it nor do I claim that you use it wrongly.

However, I urge you to be careful not to use it for people who are not believers in God just to improve their worldly circumstances... :)