Maria Duval - Letters sent,no help

For the last 3 months I received numerous letters from Maria Duval concernimg my financial problems.Instead of receiving the necssary help,I keep getting letter after letter asking for more.Enough is enough.Either back up what you say what you are going to do or leave me the *** alone.NO MORE LIES.It is a *** shame for people to take advantage of the unfortune and rob them of their life savings.Somebody do something about people like her before someone gets emotionally hurt.Words to the wise,put up or shut up!You never know who is watchjng you.Thank you,Carl.

Maria Duval - Scam artist

miss duval had the nerve to write me a letter asking for more money when she didn't even send me the products that she owes me. What a lack of integrity.

I used her envelope and wrote her a letter stating that she will not be receiving anymore money. Consumers need to not make purchases unless they have a phone number on the letterhead where they can at least speak to a live customer service person about the status of their orders.

If you can talk to her that is a major red flag.All she is doing is taking advantage of low income unsuspecting victims that are struggling. Beware of her

Maria Duval - Money sent to Maria - she told me she would send me my numbers and dates to gamble. I keep receiving letters from her and others at same address to send more money.

I received a letter from Maria telling me that I was coming to a period in my life were I could win huge amounts of money. All I had to do was send her money and she would give me my numbers and dates to buy lottery tickets.

She said that if I did not win with in three months she would send my money back. It has been two months now and I haven't received anything except more letters about what a great physic she is. Now after reading all the other complaints listed I am pretty sure that I have been scammed! Now all I want is the money I sent to you.If I don't receive the money immediately I will contact the attorney general of the state of nev.

and report this scam.

Shane on you for deceiving all of us .

#620310

Please tell me this is a joke.

Maria Duval - Linda

3rd request from 'destiny research center', with photo and name Maria Duval. have returned entire package at my postage expense 3 times and yet continue to receive her ***.

she is another vulture getting rich on other peoples hard luck. i dont even know how she got my address, i dont live in ontario. her address: unit 14-3650 Langstaff Road #289, WOODSTOCK, Ontario L4L9A8. She should be stopped!

i know there are a lot of people who are gullible and down on their luck, but there are legitimate ways to get help, jobs or find love. free public institutions will be a better idea than these scammers.

Comments

on mine the address was c/o Destiny Research Center - 1285 Baring Blvd #411 - Sparks, NV 89434-8673.....

I'm not that gullible - I always look up people to check them out when I get strange things in the mail.

bigsam

Why are you paying postage to return this junk? Just because someone sends you something, you are under no obligation to accept it.

You have two alternatives, ignore it and chuck it in the garbage or in large letters write "REFUSED--RETURN TO SENDER" on the front of the unopened package and put it in the nearest mailbox. If the post office decides to return it to the sender, the sender will be charged the return postage.

Maria Duval - Retired

I, too, feel that I have been ripped off. But I finally woke up.

I had responded to this request for health, wealth, & happiness; sent in many a request for $45.00, too many in fact. Every time I sent in a $45.00 check I received another letter promising me if I send in another $45.00 and do something else, my wishes would come to fruition. So far nothing has happened. I finally stopped.

I responded to these letters because of a low period in my life. I was financially strapped and fell for these empty promises.

Reston, Virginia, United States #812143

Destiny Research Is Real.Talisman And Letters That Was Accurate

I Am Suprise As Fraud Artist.They Never Ask Me Supplement.

DR Helped Me.Its Good I That T Got Letters Right Before Their Demise.

Maria Duval - DON'T BE A SUCKER !!!

I RECEIVED LETTERS FROM MARIA DUVAL AND WHEN I SENT MONEY - NOTHING HAPPENED. SHE IS SUCH A FRAUD, THIEF AND LIAR.

HOW DOES SHE CONTINUE TO OPERATE ? WHY HASN'T THE GOVERNMENT SHUT HER DOWN ? PEOPLE DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT SHE SAYS. SHE STATES SHE WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY !

WELL, SHE NEVER REFUNDED MINE - SO THIS TELLS THE TRUE STORY OF MARIA DUVAL !!! DON'T BE FOOLED LIKE I WAS. SHE IS A GREAT SCAM ARTIST !!!

I HAVE SENT MANY LETTERS ASKING FOR A REFUND ( 8 IN ALL ) AND SHE HAS NEVER RESPONDED, JUST KEEPS SENDING ME MORE *** TO GET MORE MONEY - PLEASE PEOPLE - DON'T BE TAKEN IN BY HER. HANG ON TO YOUR MONEY

Maria Duval - Offered Psychic Reading and tiny Buddah $10.00

Haven't heard a word from this lady since January 21. I suspected a scam and here it is all over the internet.

I will write to her and ask how she's going to feel when the sheriff shows up at her door. Shame on you Maria. While $10.00 doesn't seem like much, if you sent 200 mailers and received a 2% return that's $40.00. I suspect you've mailed many more to make it worth your time.

People like you are at the root of the dismal state of this country. Grifters, scam artists, frauds, just plain bad people like you.

Maria Duval - Conned

The first time Maria sent me a letter asking for money for a "prediction" she had the wrong birthdate and didn't seem to notice when I changed it. Kept sending stuff and wanting money.

Since nothing happened when I send the first amount I told her since I was not goin gto see that money back that she should use what she owed me back to do that voodoo she does and to this day nothning has happened. No big checks nothing.

The only things I have are bills mounting up. I am glad I never sent her any more money.

Maria Duval - Money

have known this thief for a whole year,every twice a month she needed a money order of 45 all she did was send me panicky messages of what will happen if i did not send the money when it failed she blamed it on me she would say its my fault as if am a psychic the *** would send many booklets to me knowing i was out on disability for brain cancer she was eagerly waiting on my disability check,she can never have enough she is the biggest scam ever she should be imprisoned immediately so she can die there.shame on yo7u evil woman

Maria Duval - Passed the first test

I am sorry I ever sent money to this ***!!!! I have recieved nothing but more junk mail requesting more money for "SECRETS NEVER BEFORE REVEALED".

As a matter of fact I recieve mailings from her every week requesting money for some other cockamamy reason. This company should be investigated by the Government for decieving and praying on peaple that are in need. How does she find us?

Since I have sent money my mailbox is full of so called sears physicics and anyone looking for money. Don't send money to any of these people as they are ripping you off.