Maria Duval - Taking advantage of elderly.

About a year ago my mother (76 yrs old) had moved into my home due to her condition, she has Parkinson's as well as dementia. Recently while helping her with her financial accounts, I had noticed several charges on her card as well as withdrawals sent to this company in the form of money orders.

Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about the money in which she has lost due to the scam. It saddens me to know that someone out there is praying on the elderly, taking them for thousands of dollars and nobody has bothered to stop people like this from doing so.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Scammed by Maria Duval

I received a letter from Ms. Duval about an accident, how she miraculously survived.

She is 74. It mentioned how the Ring of Re helped her. I thought what is there to lose...ha! my money.

It is very little but still is she that desperate for money.. get off your *** and work.

I do and I am 62 and know others much older than me that are working..shame on you. If you do not have the ability to do what your letter says then maybe time in prison for theft may help you get it together.

Maria Duval - Not following up on promises

Miss Duval had been in touch with me for over 6 months. I'll admit, I did send the $45.00 charge a couple of times, but as I am in financial difficulties that I won't reveal, nothing has ever been followed up by Miss Duval.

Now, I am sending her pages back with no checks and yet she continues to send me more mail.

Now I know that in big print on her page we remit to her it says guaranteed refund if nothing works. However, in the tiny print to the left of the page, no guarantees of any kind are printed there.

Maria Duval in Minneapolis, Minnesota - Paid without getting items.

I paid the Destiny Research Center $52 Dollars for some jewerly items and have not received them in the mail. I would like to have a class action law suit against the company.

Please get back to me about this matter or I will take it up with the BBB. I did not give out my credit card and sent two separate checks in the mail to the company.

I hope others would like to join me against this frauduant company and take it into the courts. I would like a phone number to contact Destiny Research Center, but all information has a discontinued number

Maria Duval - Scamed

maria duval send me a letter promising me the same magnetic bracelet

and a whole lot of good luck and lots of money on different dates starting

on january 9th 2013 and promise to send me a bigger pacage with the bracelet

and all the other goodies,i'm still waiting i haven't received anything yet.is this for

real one person is alowed to do so much harm to so many people,and stillgetting away with it.irealy wood like to get my $29. 00 back for it goes a long way these days.my simpathy goes out to all of us who's been scam like myself.

Comments

Maybe it's just me but I think people need to assume some responsibility for their decisions. Expecting a "bracelet" to bring you money is not reasonable.

Walthourville, Georgia, United States #672021

How do I received a package

Maria Duval in California City, California - She scam play with people emotion

she send me several letter that my life is changing 2013, with luck , money ,love, and she

promise me she send me bio magnetic bracelet and some other thing but i did not received anything today Jan 5 Th , i send her money 27.00 on December but did not received yet anything. i request people escape her scam and any one know how can handle these kind of people, please do something .

destiny research center is fraud please cancel her business licence and put her on jail .

i thing it is enough complain against her . she said if does not going happen she return money back without any question i have her letter

Maria Duval in Binghamton, New York - FRAUD

I RECEIVED A LETTER FRO DESTINY RESEARCH CENTER MARIA DUVAL IN DECEMBER OF 2012 STATING GOOD LUCK WOULD COME MY WAY STARTING JANUARY 9TH 2013 I WAS PROMISED A PENDANT WITH ONE FACETED OVAL SAPPHIRE,TWO MATCHING EARRINGS WITH ONE OVAL SAPPHIRE EACH.ALSO A BIOMAGNETIC BRACELET.PLUS INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE MY LUCKY DAYS.I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM THIS PHONY AND IT'S JANUARY 4TH,2013 ALREADY.I DEMAND A REFUND.I HAVE THE CHECK # I SENT FOR $29.00 ON DECEMBER 13TH 2012.IF SHE KEEPS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF THEN SHE USE HER POWERS TO SEE WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO HER

Maria Duval in Jersey City, New Jersey - MIRIA DUVAL DESTINY RESEARCH CENTER

Waiting to see if my purchase comes in, my check for $27.00 cleared in December 2013, still waiting for my purchased items and really annoyed that the check details cannot be viewed by my bank or myself. No return phone number for Maria Duval or Destiny Research Center, and I am really dissapointed to see all the SCAM reports on her and this company.........waiting to see if they horor the sale ( will it be good KARMA or Bad Karma for them?????), because if I do not get what I faithfully purchased from them - I will join a Class Act!

S.K.E.

Maria Duval in Brooklyn, New York - Golden Predictions for 2013, lucky dates free Biomagnetic bracelet

I sent her a check for $ 29 on 9th Dec. 2012, have been looking for package since ten days nothing has arrived. I did not give out my credit card info. thank goodness I was suspicious of that. She promised to send me the Golden Predictions for 2013, which also included a Biomagnetic bracelet and a Magical Pentacle. She also promised a full refund if her predictions did not come to pass. According to the people who have posted complaints this is one of the address she used: Maria Duval c/o Destiny Research Center 1285 Baring Blvd. #409 Sparks, NV 89434-8673 Reply.

The postage stamp was from Albany, NY Permit # 942.

Maria Duval in Circle, Montana - American Citizen, trusted destiny research center

Circle, Montana

first of all just as many of my fellow Americans who trusted Destiny Research Center, Mr Patrich Guerin

and Mrs Maria Duval, lets get to the facts. there are laws about selling items and advertising things and

not delivering. Its time to start a class action suit, file complaints to the state Attorney General that they

reside in for fraud, and file a complaint to the Secretary of state who gives the a business lice. then a audit from the IRS, and last but not least the better Business bureau-all off you, NOW! get together and

do it. America ! organize, we should be able to do business in our country without blatant rip offs

regardless what it is.