Destiny Research Institute-Maria Duval sent a large yellow and red envelope

Destiny Research Institute and Maria Duval are frauds. This envelope was sent to me , on December 6 2012, with no return address, to my mail box asking me to send money for further astro reading promising to reveal lucky numbers and dates for success, ex.

winning large sums of money and love.... How do these people get our addresses and send demands for money for a bracelet, earings and a necklace? Good thing I can Google them before getting sucked into this scam. Everybody likes success and happiness.

This is 2012 so look it up on the internet and be aware of these fraudulent people, trying to suck us dry. I hope our Canadian Government will look into these types of organizations and stop them dead in their tracks.

These organizations are harassing us and playing with our emotions. Loose my address !

Maria Duval in Woodstock, Virginia - MARIE DUVAL

Woodstock, Virginia

I ORDERED THE RING OF REA AUG 1ST, I RECIEVED IT AUG 28TH, SO FAT I CANT KEEP IT ON MY FINGER, IT HURTS, AND TODAY I NOTICE MY FINGER IS TURNING COLORS. SINCE IVE ONLY HAD THE RING A FEW DAYS, ILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS, HOWEVER SO FAR, NOTHIN, NO STRANGE SENSATION, NO LUCK.

THE DAY I RECIEVED THE RING SHE ALSO WANTS ME TO SEND 37.50, A PICTURE OF MYSELF, OR A STRAND OF HAIR, AND SHE'S OFFERING ME A PENDENT. I ALSO RECIEVED A MAGNETIZE TALISEMAN, SHE SAYS EVERY ONE THANKS HER LATER FOR IT. HAS SHE ASKED ANY OF YOU FOR A PICTURE OR HAIR?, ALSO DID SHE GIVE ANYONE NUMBERS TO PLAY.

WELL IVE ONLY HAD THE RING 5 DAYS INCLUDING TODAY, ILL GIVE IT 2 WEEKS AND LET YOU NO. TILL LATER--LOU5672

Comments

I can't believe this scam mail.....how is it that no one can stop this nonsense....This is the second letter I have received and I can now purchase a cross for $45.00 plus S&H for $4.00.....golly how could anyone believe such garbage...What scares me more than anything is all of the questions to be answered.....be smart and send it all back to her in the envelope provided and write SCAM and DEVIL'S WORK on the return envelope...I always mark up the literature and pictures with the same so they can't be used again and no stamp so she gets to pay for postage...if we could get more doing this maybe we could shut her or him down......

I livein Fort Myers, Florida and I just got a letter in the mail indicating that October 15, 2012 is a special "Black Moon" night where rituals can be performed and I will $25,000.00 if I cut the "Talisman" (gold-like bendable coin) hold it to my chest & think positive thoughts then mail it back within 7 days and she will start preparing for me. Also that she "would NEVER do this sort of thing, but today is different." I must be VERY special for her to pick my name out of the phone book right?

What a Joke.

Everyone has hopes of winning something like this but it is said if ayone asks you for $ when they say you can win something then IT'S A SCAM. F-off Marie & straighten up or you're going to ***.

Maria Duval in Ogden, Utah - Scamed me

MARIA DUVAL I GOT SCAMED BY THIS LADY OR WHAT EVER IT IS,SHAME ON HER FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE AT A WEAK MOMENT IN THERE LIFE SHE IS UN HUMAN AND WHAT GOES AROUND GOES AROUND AND I HOPE SOMEONE WILL BRING HER DOWN .....SHE HAS SENT LETTERS PROMISSING TALLISMAN PENDITS AND RINGS AND EVERY LETTER SAYS I HAVE TO SEND 45DOLLARS AND YET I HAVE NOT EVEN RECIEVED NOT ONE THING AND NOW THAT I LOOKED IT UP ON THE COMPUTER I FIND OUT WHAT SHES ALL ABOUT THANK GOODNESS FOR SITE LIKE THESE ONES TO LET THE PEOPLE WHAT KIND OF SCANDLES AND CROOKS ARE OUT THERE.

Palm Coast, Florida, United States #584280

Good stuff here! I keep getting junk mail from her..

even though I never respond or send in any money. Letters sound good.. but sites like these sound even better. The Holy Bible talks about how phsyics and fortune tellers R bad people and unrightous.

So, keep that in mind everyone. I'll never respond..

and cost her more mailing money.. ha, ha (now U can loose some *** money Maria Duval)!!

There's more to this story. You can't possibly be that ***?

Maria Duval in San Dimas, California - Destiny research center

this is a place associated with maria duval a scam she solicits for money for talisman and for promises of money and how she can help you attain wealth good health money love. she doesnt answer questions these talisman break when you get them all she does is scam people for more money and if anything things get worst i sent over $100.00 nothing good has come to me she preys on good people in desperate times many complaints and you cant contact her dont buy into this scam she needs to be in jail forever report her now

Comments

Lambchops2Slaughter
We can all make a wrong decision at needy or unhealthy mental moments. This must be a lessen to check fraud on-line before purchasing anything, keep in mind I.D.

thefts. I only spent $20 USD; BUT HOURS FILLING OUT USPS Mail Fraud Report (PDF down load)and talking to Criminal Division of my Bank. Maria has many identities and international address, see astrocat.exactpages.com! Report, don't be afraid to look foolish.

Every government needs to know.

Don't leave it to someone else to follow through. :upset
alsaintman
Tampa, Florida, United States #616017

I AM A MEMBER OF THE GROWING FAMILY OF RIPPED OFF PPL OF MARIA DUVAL....IF....... THAT IS HER REAL NAME. SHE IS TAKING $10 A MONTH FROM MY CREDIT CARD AND I NEED TO KNOW HER PH # TO STOP THIS THEFT OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY FROM MY DISABILITY CK OR AT LEAST A WAY TO CONTACT HER TO GET OUT OF HER "FAMILY"

DOES ANYONE KNOW HER PHONE # ???

to alsaintman #623512
Look on your credit card statements for any telephone number localed, contact the credit card Toll Free number to get the ball rolling. Photo Copy the credit statements and visit your Criminal Division of your Sheriff's or Police Dept.

to file a report. Get a copy of that signed report and Certified Mail at duplicate copies to the address on the back of credit card to Billing and Fraud Division with a brief cancellation polite demand and ask Fraud to recovery your money. If you have saved all the original envelopes and mailing materials download a U.S.

POSTAL INSPECTION SERVICE MAIL FRAUD REPORT, PS Form 8165. :x
to Lambchops2Slaughter #947945

Just in case anyone needs to fill out a PS form 8165, I found a blank form in this site PDFfiller. This site also has several related postal forms that you might find useful.

to Paul Davidson #947948

Here is the link to a blank PS form 8165 http://goo.gl/7zoqsy.

to Paul Davidson #1277472

Paul...email me at mrross@snet.net please.

to alsaintman #630331

cancel that credit card and get a new one. talk to the credit card company...or bank.

call your states attorney general's office. If you are a senior...call Senior and Disabled Serices in your state.

to alsaintman #815862

Hello.... have you thought of cancelling your card?

your bank will do it instantly! I think some people like to feel like a victim. You allowed it, you're in charge! she promotes some nice jewelry for 'good luck' - I have ordered twice some of her jewelry, but not with the purpose of making me a millionaire, but because I liked the jewelry.

I, and only I can make my own luck. I can't, and won't blame it on no one else but myself if I'm not rich, lucky and famous!

i have her own letters as proof that maria duval and or destiny research scam people!!!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #612624

Maria Duval should rot in *** she take people money

and say she cand help then out of sadness and sent the m good luck Bracelet for $29.00 and when she receive the money you

never hear from her just more mail for more money

She and her crew should go to jail what kind of society is this when a person can do any thing on the internet and through the mail. WE HATE YOY FOR TAKING OUR MONEY WHAT GOES AROUND COME AROUND MUCH WORST

Just finding out how awful these scam artists are. Add Publishers clearing house to the list.

They all prey on senior citizens and take what little money they have. My New Years resolution is to expose these creeps. Bad Karma to them all in 2013.

I will find you and expose you for the thieves you are. Count on it.

to The Tracker #597847

I sent $29 to ms duval for pendent, necklace, and a braclet and hsve never recieved nothing except more letters for more money. Thank god for this dite

to The Tracker #623517

I agree about PCH and your Senior Citizens comment. The ship low quality flower bulbs. They are scamming the whole uninformed Hispanic/Latino communities he in Florida.

View more comments

Maria Duval a Scam Artist

I have received several letters from Maria Duval from Destiny Research Center in Sparks, NV. She told me I would be winning large sums of money in games of chance and I would be moving into a new home and I would never have to worry about money problems again.

Well, I fell for her laod of *** and sent off several sums of money totalling around $250.00 or more before I finally woke up and decided that what she was telling me was all a bunch of baloney and all I was doing was making her rich and I was getting poorer. Shame on her for getting old people to fall for her string of lies, and shame on me for being sucked in to her scam. Please don't fall for this pack of lies. They are scamming innocent people out of their hard earned money.

I don't believe they would send you the money back even if you requested for it, as they said it was 100% money back guarantee, which was another lie. Wish I could get my money back.

Comments

:cry :cry :cry :cry :( :( :( :( why are you doing this to people? I also got a letter from her. good thing i didn't send any money;God don't like ugly,and that you will someday have to answer to what your doing and what have done to these people..............

No me podía creer que volviese a tener noticias de esta mediocre, hace no pocos años se puso en contacto conmigo mientras no tuviese que mandar dinero, seguí su parafernalia, me mandó hacer lo que consideraba un tanto ridí*** y que no hice *** velas y otras historias, por último mis números de la suerte si antes jugaba a la lotería y a veces tenía algún que otro premio pequeño o incluso la devuelta cuando te dicen estos son tus números aunque no te lo creas te se queda y a partir de ahí ya ni premios pequeños ni devueltas ni nada, eso por hacerme caso aunque solo fuera de eso y cuando vió que no me interesaba y mucho menos enviarle dinero no me volvió a escribir pero que no se como olvidarme de los números que me dijo.

Maria Duval in Spartanburg, South Carolina - Sent me a pendant

Maria Duval sent me a pendant as a gift. The letter said to wear it for 30 days and wish for what I wanted with all my heart.

To keep the necklace on when I needed to feel safe. I wore it for protection when I spoke out against the KKK on the news. I didn't understand the writing on it but I didn't think it was bad. Rumors started that I was a devil worshiper.

In the end I didn't feel safe. Just sad. I should have prayed for protection. I was a fool and should have known better.

I still don't know what the necklace said and don't really care. I don't know if I'll ever get over being disappointed with myself for putting it on in the first place.

Winter Haven, Florida, United States #579515

I ALSO WAS SCAMED NOW THAT I HAVE LOOKED HER UP ON COMPUTER, SOME HELP SHE WILL BE TO US. THANK GODNESS SHE ONLY GOT $10.00 OFF ME, I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SEND HER $42.00 FOR THE GODDESS STATUTE THAT WOULD MAKE ME HAVE GOOD LUCK WITH MONEY HA HA..SHE SHOULD BE JAILED DOING THIS TO THE POOR THAT NEED HELP WITH MONEY PROBLEMS.

Maria Duval in Reston, Virginia - RING OF RE

I got the RING OF RE and the REPORT.

I broke it soon after, however when the opportunity came again , I re-ordered the RING ( 3 of them) and got a new REPORT. I will try to take better care of it this time.

I felt a tingling sensation on my finger.

More info can be found at: ATLANTIS-RING.COM----- and it is more costly as well.

You will find this information very helpful in your use of the RING.

I have not had a problem in getting anything from Destiny Reserch - Maria Deval at any time.

People use different names on selling the RING. The full story can be found at the site I have mentioned here. Thank-You!

Maria Duval i want refund!!!

South River, New Jersey

I started getting her letters of hope and encuragement since 2008. Ive been sending her money on and off ever since up till this past January or Feb., 2012.

When all of a sudden right after i had sent her the money? No sooner then it got in the mail, she sent another letter asking for more money for another one of her so called rituals and predictions! I cant keep up with her and ive asked her many times for a refund for what i already paid for and again, she sent another letter asking for money for something! How in the world do i get in touch with her without having to send another letter stating i want a refund?

Also, I want these fausifyed letters of promises to stop coming to me, because everytime i get one, i get stuck opening it due to the fact, its not noted with a return address on top.

I want her to stop robbing people and give refunds asap! Arline Linebeger-Ubl.

Comments

they are same companyz. shut down one open new one.

get refund fr singapore Europe Asia Marketing pte ltd, Unit 07-86.

10 ubi crescent singapore. sharifah ALjunied

Maria,

I would like a refund on all the items that I bought, I want you will give me the refunds since you claim I can have all of my refunds.

I hope you will actually give me the refunds! The Attorney General will be getting involved.

Nancy

Maria,

I hope you will actually give me the refunds!

Nancy

Maria,

I would like a refund on all the items that I bought, I hope you will give me the refunds since you claim I can have all of my refunds. Nancy

Maria,

Everyone SAVE YOUR PAPERWORK THIS IS MAIL FRAUD!! TAKE YOUR LETTERS AND PAY STUBS AND SEND THEM TO YOUR ATTORNEY GENERAL!!

we can stop this! KEEP HER FROM DOING THIS TO MORE INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!!!

Moon ritual I think is also a scam I think evry time a letter is sent in it always includes a different story about how your going to get money after reading some of the comments posted on here!!Your not going to want to hear this but there is no Maria Duval she's a fake on another site they mention all the money going to UPS stores!!

I also sent her $$, did you ever do the moon ritual?

Did it help?

Thx lulu

View more comments

Maria duval - if only we weren't so desperate!

I am encouraged to join this sight simply because i have more faith - It occurred to me after my first $90 payout to Maria that she does in fact give me a time frame to reply: I wrote to query this and advised her that it is impossible for me to return mail within certain time frames but told her to keep my cash as I believe they do a good job. I was informed later (it takes 4 weeks from me/them mailing my/their reply check the send date against your receive date to actually clearing my payment...way outside the time frame stated but I overlooked this initially but time frames are of great importance in Readings) that I could perhaps go through the Australian Call Centre rather than the French one if it would help to expedite things in future - a letter of regret was received and my $90 was refunded in 60 days!I did not request this refund at all.

I have had the opportunity twice since including one recent, unfortunately the bank has not returned a replacement card to me for me to do so in time ( 48hrs in this case) so obviously I know it would be pointless to reply as much as I want to.

My partner offered to use his credit card once but unfortunately because it was not in my name they sent me a letter regrettably informing me I am unable to use anothers card..I think thats pretty good too...Don't give up so easily. Have faith and read the small print - Good luck to you all regardless

Comments

normanb

To Spudtz:

Are you nuts?? This woman Marie duvall is a scam and a Crook.

Read the letters of complaints against this woman. I won,t give her an inch to move I will attack her.

She is a phony so don,t fall for these scams out there.....

normanb

To Spudtz:

Are you nuts?? This woman Marie duvall is a scam and a Crook.

She is a phony so don,t fall for these scams out there.....

Maria Duval in San Antonio, Texas - Scammed my elderly mother

Recently discovered my 82 year old mother had been sending money to Maria Duval and receiving

false predictions of coming into large amounts of money and to receive Duval's so called help with

matters. The letters from Duval always, always request money. This whole thing is one big scam

on the elderly!! I have reviewed other postings concerning this individual and the organization she

uses. There are numerous complaints and several investigations going on related to Duval. Why hasn't

this person been stopped and arrested? I now have to monitor my mother's mail every day to make sure

no other solicitation letters get to my elderly mother so I can protect her from fraud like this!!

Comments

Ring van ré is niet slecht, heb die niet gekregen via Maria Duval maar gewoon besteld via new-age shop en tot nu toe heeft die me al vele malen beschermd (denk ik toch, maar ik geloof ook in een goede beschermengel). Dat die mevr.

Duval zoveel geld vraagt, vind ik niet kunnen.

Jammer dat paragnosten zoveel munt slaan uit hun gaven, dit kan de bedoeling niet zijn van "de helpers uit die onzichtbare wereld". Dit kan Gods doel niet zijn, denk ik ?

Packer

maybe maria meant she (maria) was coming into some money....ok..sorry..that wasnt called for...seriously, the name Maria Duval does sound familiar to me..