Br, Hovedstaden

Too many literatures too many fake and false promises of prophesies, a trapped soul as I was in a period of hopelessness started from around 1999 till 2004 thereabout.Her demonic charm will hook you from the first letter of false prophesies and solutions with items like bracelets, necklace, etc., all to keep the mind trapped.

I lost thousands and thousands in hope of getting any of those endless promises of good outcome after doing as instructed in her endlessly long literatures and manuals!

She even sold my information to her other accomplices sending things from France and other parts of the world (But like her that claimed to be in France, I know later it was fraud) with the same stories and expecting money for various things like rituals and other claims that never materialise in any form but financial loss and brainwashing!

Please, People should stay way from such fraudsters, especially young vulnerable people they prey on.People like Maria Duval are never noticed as fraudsters but they are highly professional in the smooth operations!

Review about: Prophesy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Felt robbed/cheated, no positive result / $30000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Maria Duval?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion