San Dimas, California
1.1K views 13 comments

this is a place associated with maria duval a scam she solicits for money for talisman and for promises of money and how she can help you attain wealth good health money love. she doesnt answer questions these talisman break when you get them all she does is scam people for more money and if anything things get worst i sent over $100.00 nothing good has come to me she preys on good people in desperate times many complaints and you cant contact her dont buy into this scam she needs to be in jail forever report her now

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Maria Duval?

Comments

Lambchops2Slaughter

We can all make a wrong decision at needy or unhealthy mental moments.This must be a lessen to check fraud on-line before purchasing anything, keep in mind I.D.

thefts. I only spent $20 USD; BUT HOURS FILLING OUT USPS Mail Fraud Report (PDF down load)and talking to Criminal Division of my Bank. Maria has many identities and international address, see astrocat.exactpages.com! Report, don't be afraid to look foolish.

Every government needs to know.

Don't leave it to someone else to follow through.:upset

alsaintman

I AM A MEMBER OF THE GROWING FAMILY OF RIPPED OFF PPL OF MARIA DUVAL....IF....... THAT IS HER REAL NAME. SHE IS TAKING $10 A MONTH FROM MY CREDIT CARD AND I NEED TO KNOW HER PH # TO STOP THIS THEFT OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY FROM MY DISABILITY CK OR AT LEAST A WAY TO CONTACT HER TO GET OUT OF HER "FAMILY"

DOES ANYONE KNOW HER PHONE # ???

Lambchops2Slaughter
to alsaintman #623512

Look on your credit card statements for any telephone number localed, contact the credit card Toll Free number to get the ball rolling.Photo Copy the credit statements and visit your Criminal Division of your Sheriff's or Police Dept.

to file a report. Get a copy of that signed report and Certified Mail at duplicate copies to the address on the back of credit card to Billing and Fraud Division with a brief cancellation polite demand and ask Fraud to recovery your money. If you have saved all the original envelopes and mailing materials download a U.S.

POSTAL INSPECTION SERVICE MAIL FRAUD REPORT, PS Form 8165.:x

Paul Davidson
to Lambchops2Slaughter #947945

Just in case anyone needs to fill out a PS form 8165, I found a blank form in this site PDFfiller. This site also has several related postal forms that you might find useful.

Paul Davidson
to Paul Davidson #947948

Here is the link to a blank PS form 8165 http://goo.gl/7zoqsy.

Michelle Baisch
to Paul Davidson #1277472

Paul...email me at mrross@snet.net please.

scam help
to alsaintman #630331

cancel that credit card and get a new one.talk to the credit card company...or bank.

call your states attorney general's office.If you are a senior...call Senior and Disabled Serices in your state.

SweetAngel
to alsaintman #815862

Hello....have you thought of cancelling your card?

your bank will do it instantly! I think some people like to feel like a victim. You allowed it, you're in charge! she promotes some nice jewelry for 'good luck' - I have ordered twice some of her jewelry, but not with the purpose of making me a millionaire, but because I liked the jewelry.

I, and only I can make my own luck.I can't, and won't blame it on no one else but myself if I'm not rich, lucky and famous!

me & him

i have her own letters as proof that maria duval and or destiny research scam people!!!

getyour
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #612624

Maria Duval should rot in *** she take people money

and say she cand help then out of sadness and sent the m good luck Bracelet for $29.00 and when she receive the money you

never hear from her just more mail for more money

She and her crew should go to jail what kind of society is this when a person can do any thing on the internet and through the mail. WE HATE YOY FOR TAKING OUR MONEY WHAT GOES AROUND COME AROUND MUCH WORST