Delray Beach, Florida

the two girls on cnn this morning and all countries looking for here I heard you ask for help too catch here well no problem .next time give I something harder too solve all I ask in return with no strings attached is nothing just nothing forever and beyond .

girls call me at 561-802-8632 only these two girls call and I will give them the answer that you all are looking and searching for it took me 33 seconds too catch this evil witch from *** and beyond ***. glen is my name call I am bored and like too help . god bless you all and I heard your prayer and today is judgement day a new world order is now and forever .

thank you very much girls you helped a lot of people and yourself catch a huge rat .

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss i love too help us solve complex issues and flush them down the drain forever and beyond forever / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Maria Duval?

Comments

glen you are a retard

DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more Maria Duval - Maria is FAKE ***! RUN AWAY! Maria Duval "I remember back in 2003 when I saw her ad in Soap Opera Digest. She had taken out the ad in that magazine. She seemed legit. And so I submitted..." Read more Thumbtack - Customers won't even view your quote 60% of the time Thumbtack "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..." Read more Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more Morgan Properties - Was banded from property I once called my home for over 3 yrs. was told by property manager I was allowed to stay at my friends and boyfriends apt a FEW NIGHTS WEEKLY, then she cops on me! Morgan Properties "WARNING; What your going to read will OutRage you! I lived at Mariners Cove for over 3 yrs and once called it my home. Went on every site giving grand..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more