Have been getting her mail for a while.Got a picture of a bracelet, thought it was pretty.

Major mistake. I wear magnets for my health, so I sent for it, but in return got a bunch of *** as she wanted to do magic for me. When I figured this was a talisman I sent it back, told her I didn't want to feel obligated on doing this and don't believe in it. One week I got at least five letters.

She has me confused with someone else. I will not give her any personal information as I believe this is witchcraft. Sorry I liked the bracelet. It had magnets and I have used magnets for my back in the past.

She is still sending me mail. I am returning her mail with witchcraft and demonic on it. Return to sender. I don't want her business, she preys on the elderly.

I hope she gets the message.Next I will contact the better business, BBB.

Review about: Scam Mail.

Review #492029 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $5
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Maria Duval?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

One Source Talent - SCAM! I had the WORST experience!!! One Source Talent "Nine9 was once One Source Talent. Same company..... Same employees.... Same SCAM. :-( I went to one of their cattle calls a couple years ago. Showed up, watched some movie with..." Read more ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more Absolute Proof Thumbtack Sends Fake Leads Or Requests Review Thumbtack "Notice, they are all Lower Case (names) this is so staff doesnt have to waste time Capitalizing the First and Last initial (You used to be able to somewhat tell this way..." Read more YouCaring - Hugh mungus - I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer. YouCaring "I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer who needed assistance with medical treatments. "You Caring" however shut the fundraiser saying this dying man wasn't worth the websites trouble...." Read more NutriMost Saved My Life Nutrimost "At 52, had tried everything shy of bariatric surgery. Went to NutriMost at suggestion of my doctor. I was diabetic, had severe obstructive sleep apnea, and was in constant pain..." Read more Sears - Over charged and horrible customer service! Sears "I placed an order online with Sears. It was a great deal (at first). I ordered a patio umbrella with 4 seat cushions. After I added these to my cart..." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more Rockauto - Not happy with return policy Rockauto "I ordered a waterpump put it on it lasted two months before it fell apart on the inside,dont know if it caused any other damage. I was told to go..." Read more