New Plymouth, Taranaki

This person is a fraud and preying on the elderly.

it should be a criminal offence to promise elderly people that they will perform a magic art and then they will start receiving money.

If any-one can actually tell me who the person is and their address I will be doing something about it.

My mother receives letters promising her that if she pays $90.00 and states she and her Master of magic are so completely convinced that after their intervention you will receive the sum of money that you have indicated.

Can the Police not do anything about this type of offending?

Can any-one tell me how I make a complaint about this?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Maria Duval. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Maria Duval.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Maria Duval to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Maria Duval?

Comments

Djibouti, Djibouti, Djibouti #1121494

Look up the word Presious on Google if you need a gal to help you out,, she will take your money and run,, and I called the FBI about her and I knew where she lived and everything about her and the FBI could do nothing about it so Goobblel up you cash and give it to her and don't go back,,, sorry,,

Hi there, I am a journalist looking into Maria Duval and saw your complaint.I would love to speak with you if you're willing.

Please email me at melanie.hicken@cnn.com.

Thanks!

to Anonymous #1103017

Hi this Maria has been getting miney from my mom for months, she promissed my mom the house of her dreams and lits of money my mom oassed away with nothing but a few copys of cards with cheap drawings little fake jewelry with a chains that turn ur neck green the last month my mom way alive her check book statements show her sending 3 checks at $45.00 each with in a week of next check, this lady is bad and mom should get her $ back.

Nora