Maria Duval and destiny research center were planning there retirement on me.$45.00 twice a week for stuff.Glad I found this page before I lost more money.I to was suppose to win big lotteries and games of chance.Yeah 90.00 bucks.could have lost that on the boat.I fell for the send a picture and a piece of hair in.and the 7 parchacments.

received the parchments but the the reading I was suppose to for the picture and hair.I guess when your broke you'll try anything to make it better.I hope the new movie star pres.can stop people like this even though he is just as bad, take from the ones who have little and give it away.

Had an Experience with Maria Duval?

Comments

i can t belive it it is scam really hurt me and i paid 45$ every month :sigh

Hey she has evidently gotten me for $145 total never seem to learn.There are some good ones.

You would think she was one.So much for gaurantees right?

#420508

Yeah, I fell for it also.Destiny Research got me too!

They will burn in *** for telling all those lies.

Judgment day will tell it all!!!:)

#420504

:sigh I am very disappointed!They say 100% money back if your not satisfied!

What a lie. They wont get me for any more.

To think you try to trust someone, & they just rip you off!That SUCKS

well trust me I know exactly how you fell except I'm already out $400.00. It's a shame that people like this are allowed to carry on this scam.

I don't know People!I got the letter, but went on the computer to see if any one complained about her and all of you do.

HOWEVERhe target on the bulls eye! I am toren between sending for the numbers and not getting involved! She has been right so far.

WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IS "if" any one noticed any of the predictions were accurate at all?Write me at katieo4321@aol.com

Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #398571

I fell for her scam, thankfully I only lost 20.00 for the rings I never recieved. Good people, I realize, don't charge for a blessing. :(

I keep getting her mail and where can I send it to have her stop sending it to me...this is ridiculousness....

yea don,t fall for this scam they think all of us in our 50s are *** mama didn,t raise no fool here hey maria or jane or sally or candy get a life or just crawl back under that rock.