Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

so, i've been going through all the complaints posted in this blog.and...honestly, i was one of those stupeed, senseless person who believed she could do what she says she could.

i just emailed a request for a lucky charm to her... which i am suppose to recieve within 2 - 3 weeks... her blog said she won't solicite for payment.... how dumb can i be.

nothing is too good to be free right. so... when and if the package arrives within the time frame she says it would come, i would turn the package over to the bureau of complaints and let the authorities deal with it. i'm not even going to open the package.

it was *** of me... anyway, must have been MY intuition that got me to surf the web and get to know more about this scam....before i recieve any mail. also... i suspect she might be using another name.....

.anyway... i just alerted my family members and friends re this person.

i think this particular scam operates internationally...

Review about: Talisman.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Maria Duval?

Comments

iceking

i just got a letter from maria duval that had a taslmian in it and told me to do some stuff with it and fill this letter out and mail it and send 10 dollars with it and i will get 25,000.00 dollar and one more wish i am sorry but this scam stuff is bs not like i have 10 dollars to throw away if any thing i would give it to a homeless person before i gave it to a scammer

charles

asa new zealand are idiots!why stop them at advertising?

catch them at their act!

ALL those people who reply to all the *** maria duval newspaper advertisements are still receiving maria duval letters!stop them

Laura

7 march 2011 Advertising standards authority new zeland complaint 11/063

Advertisement: European & Asia Marketing PTE LTD - Maria Duval

"sent out for publishing in error" ? :roll

Kathrine

Maria Duval is telling my mother that she will have her heath back and that she sees over $300,000.00 in her near future.My mother had a stroke 6yrs ago and is lame on the left side.

My mother has sent this person lots of money. My sister and l found the papers in her bedroom.

Our mother was hiding this information from us she said it was a letter from her pen pal.

I have now sumitted a complaint with the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre.I will also be sending this Maria Duval person a letter.

Marisa

I received a phone reading from the yourpsychicinfo.com website and it was so vague then they wanted me to pay for a longer reading in which I declined and I'm glad I hung up the phone at that moment.You would not believe they then called me back about 10 minutes later and told me they were worried about my health.

They said that there was a very evil spell someone had casted on me and they could remove this spell for a few hundred dollars. I could not believe I was hearing this from them. I told them to please not ever call me again or I would report them to the authorities.

so far, I have not recieve anymore calls from them.Thanks for listening

Joseph G.

...another fraudster, scammer and a dispecable human being who needs jail time.she uses a few different names in Dallas, Texas and has a website>>> www.yourpsychicinfo.com.......she uses a name of ANN NEWMAN at that site but goes by a few other names.

There is another psychic (A.Newman) back east who is legit but the one I'm referring to is in Dallas, Texas and also goes by other names as well, including>> Dorothy Leath, Dorothy Marks, Cathy Leath , Nicole Kennedy and more. I know some people who are investigating this person as they have scammed their grandfather, uncle and an older grandmother out of large amounts of money by claiming they needed their spirits cleansed/bad luck or some garbage to that effect. They use intimidation and scare tactics on these poor older folks and coozy up to them as their best friend. You get my drift?

My grandfather lost quite a bit of money with this woman.I live in Louisiana and contace me thru>> JGHM45@yahoo.com to discuss further.

Pamela S.

Pamela S.

Joseph G.

I know some people who are investigating this person as they have scammed their grandfathers out of large amounts of money by claiming they needed their spirits cleansed/bad luck or some garbage to that effect. They use intimidation and scare tactics on these poor older gentleman and coozy up to them as their best friend. You get my drift?

Be careful with these people as most all of them are low-life scamming individuals only concerned with their own welfare.My grandfather lost quite a bit of money with this woman.

Demond

I don't no who the *** she is giving me some type of *** taslmian or how ever ya spell it but i already sind 10$ for a dame rong that would bring me luck and i find to cancel th payment before she can get my 10$ i never let this happen to me agin *** it always some body out there wanting ya $$ in thes hard times