1.5K views

I am reading all of the negative reviews about Maria Duval, and I have to begin by telling you I too was contacted by Maria many many years ago.As everyone has read, it starts out as a small amount, but then you receive a letter claiming if you send more, she will give you a more detailed reading of your life.

Included in this extensive reading (which I remember was a good 30-40 pages long) is a years worth of lucky numbers. Well, that year I went to Las Vegas, and using the numbers she provided walked away with $5000 in my hand! Now, it might have been beginners luck, or there might have been a little bit of spiritual intervention.

Whichever it is, I credit my winnings to using Maria's information.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of maria duval psychic service. Maria Duval needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned maria duval psychic service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Maria Duval.

Had an Experience with Maria Duval?

Comments

Yeh, of course it is a scam, but so are religious donations.Churches all across the country tell parishioners that they will get the money back ten fold.

People visit psychics for readings all over too.

*** people lose their money one way or another.It is morally wrong to defraud people, but I think this particular scam would fall under freedom of religion.

CNN MONEY is doing a story on MARIA DUVAL

Maria (perhaps a man) has been scamming people for years!

Even the FBI cant get these scammers.

So now CNN is doing a Special all about his fraudster:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Lol