This woman has been scamming my elderly father for years now.No fortune,and no good health,....just stealing his money and making unfulfilled promises.

I guess her Psychic a** didn't see me coming! The government should spend more time on these scammers putting an end to this S**T and less time on useless other *** they pretend to do. Who believes this stuff? Obviously the elderly, and that is exactly who they prey on.

These people should be ashamed of themselves. Why hasn't someone in the news media mentioned this yet?

Maybe noone has told them yet.Guess what, they will find out now.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Maria Duval?

Comments

A letter, unsolicited, arrived in my mail several days ago.The five page, single spaced, proceeded to advise me that on December 4, 2014, I would acquire riches in the amount of millions of dollars.

She guaranteed the receipt of these riches, and if not fulfilled, she would refund the $149 she had requested to apply her magic, thus ensuring the fulfillment of the promised good fortune.

Suffice to say, I refused to accept Ms.Duval's obvious fraudulent and deceptive correspondence and did not fall prey to the scam by not forwarding the requested $149.00.