San Antonio, Texas

She is sending these letters to my 86 year old grandma who don't have a clue.She is sending this lady money with hopes of bigger money coming to her.

As for what the letter say. But it's lies, I know this but my 86 year old grandma don't. She believes these lies. I have intercepted 2 letter going out to this Maria Duval.

But my grandmother had be send an corresponding with this company for many years.They continue to ask her for money and Claim That There's Sending Her 3000 for 50 or 55 dollars.

Review about: Letter Scam.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Maria Duval?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

M0del Agency - Complete scam! Do not waste your time or money! M0del Agency "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...." Read more Thousands of dollars in damage from Thumbtack pro Thumbtack "I recently purchased a house in NJ. I used Thumbtack.com to find a hardwood floor refinisher. I located a 11 times 5 star reviewed company called DLS flooring on Thumbtack’s..." Read more Maria Duval - Maria is FAKE ***! RUN AWAY! Maria Duval "I remember back in 2003 when I saw her ad in Soap Opera Digest. She had taken out the ad in that magazine. She seemed legit. And so I submitted..." Read more Thumbtack - Great Concept, but too many Fraudulent Requests for Services are Robot Generated! Thumbtack "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..." Read more Indoobestsellers steals your money! Indoo "I ordered a book april13,it was SUPPOSEDLY shipped on the 14th! I was told 7-14 days and it NEVER showed! I complained and they reshipped it SUPPOSEDLY and said 7-14..." Read more My Name Is Dori, I'm a Real Person that Encountered a Life Saving Treatment! Yes The Holistic Sanctuary saves lives, I know They Saved my Son! The Holistic Sanctuary "My name is Dori, I am a parent of a son that was cured by Johnny and his staff! This place is the real deal. Johnny the Healer and the..." Read more Blooms Today - DO NOT USE Blooms Today "I ordered flowers for a work colleague's funeral through a website that was on the person's obituary page. I received an e-mail notification that my delivery was on it's way...." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services. Inc. does not honor their extended vehicle warranty contracts Interstate National Dealer Services "In Feb of this year I purchased a used 2008 BMW 550i. The dealership offered an extended warranty through Interstate National Dealer Services (INDS, Inc.), I opted for the Copper..." Read more