Esko, Minnesota

Maria Duval took me for $45 dollars.I hope she does not sleep at night as I read how many people she does this to.

I have tried to write to her many times she is a fraud and scam artist.Cult is her game

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Maria Duval?

Comments

1037wifer
Pulaski, New York, United States #894358

You have to look at the fine print in any offer, it states for entertainment purposes.She is just offering her services just as any other casino, bar, poker game or drug of choice.

She is not responsible for losses and bets you place on her. It took me a couple mailings from her to realize I can create a great life without her visions and papers. She gives regret that's for sure.

Tells you what you already know about yourself!!: ) Good luck

YouCaring - Hugh mungus - I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer. YouCaring "I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer who needed assistance with medical treatments. "You Caring" however shut the fundraiser saying this dying man wasn't worth the websites trouble...." Read more Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center - Nina Leff, incompetency at its worst! Partners To Empowerment Wellness Center "Do not be fooled by these people, especially Nina Leff. She is a buffoon of epic proportions. You cannot trust her in her so-called "holistic" therapy/counseling sessions, and you will..." Read more Brilliant download is a scam Brilliant Download "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Over half a month, no response to a refund request -- to those researching Sam Ovens, you'll want to read this. Ovens Enterprises "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..." Read more LA PIZZA LOCA - I got an expired salad LA PIZZA LOCA "I place an order 45 min ago. I recieved pizza it looks like it was old. And an expired salad expire on 5 /20/2017 the container pop when inopended it..." Read more Gardenwinds - Riplock does NOT stop rips Gardenwinds "I paid 120 dollars for the replacement canopy (which fit perfectly) because their website claims it's "designed to withstand wear and tear from wind and stormy weather" and "The double..." Read more Steinhafels Wharehouse Steinhafels "We bought a dining room table. When the dining room table was delivered the delivery team could not have been more rushed to get me to sign off and let..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more