Larnaca, Larnaca

Many years ago she stolled from my vallet too much money! I was *** and she win.But :MILS OF GOD GRIND SLOWLY,BUT SURELY !!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Maria Duval?

Comments

I gave her many hundreds of dollars for all her lies I was promised 20K all she could do is send more letters wanting more money people like her make millions from poor beggars like me. Playing games with my mind to make money is the work of evil and knowing people like that make me sick.

Luiz
to Anonymous Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1117704

The reason why people like Maria Duval and other scam artists play games with your mind and the minds of others is that you and all victims have a lazy mind.Don't blame her.

Blame yourself. I recommend you read the book The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy. You can even find a free copy on the internet.

Improve your mind and you will never be a victim.Be a thinker and not a believer!

Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more YouCaring - Hugh mungus - I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer. YouCaring "I tried to participate in helping someone with cancer who needed assistance with medical treatments. "You Caring" however shut the fundraiser saying this dying man wasn't worth the websites trouble...." Read more ClaimFame is a SCAM! ClaimFame "This is a warning: The website, Claimfame.com is a complete Fraud. The Casting Notices listed on there are NOT sent in by the Casting Directors of the projects, so there..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more IMHO - I Can See Why Sears Won't Be Around Much Longer Sears "Went to purchase the Amazon Tap Alexa at Sear's.com. After adding the product to the "Cart", a different product was reflected thereat : Naxa NX 319 Portable CD Player with..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more Everbuying - Wonderful online store, lots of gadgets and phones at amazing prices Everbuying "Everbuying was recommended to me by a friend from work. At first i was a little skeptic but after my first order i was really surprised by how good is..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more