Maria Duval - Simple Review #1484773895

Hi this is Patricia. I used to stay on in Gary Indiana and I have been receiving your letters through mail and my new address is 33655.E Sahara Ave Apt.1071 Arcadia Palms Westland Apartments the old addresses that I used to live at 1515 Chicago Avenue apartment and.

I. was. Living. in.

Minneapolis and New. Zip 89104

Review about: Patriot Health Alliance Supplement.

Maria Duval - Simple Review #1484772991

From Patricia A. Barry i.

Live in Las Vegas Nevada and my zip 89104. And i. Have. To.

Move.

Still want everything to work for me and I had to move from the old address because I was in a bad neighborhood and I had to go into the hospital before I had moved. And I need some luck in my life I want my destiny to work

Review about: Maria Duval Psychic Service.

Maria Duval - Maria is FAKE ***! RUN AWAY!

I remember back in 2003 when I saw her ad in Soap Opera Digest. She had taken out the ad in that magazine.

She seemed legit. And so I submitted my information, granted I was almost 14 at that time. My 14th birthday was September 2003 and this was in July of 2003. I thought she was my hero.

I got my letter from her. She had a handwritten letter and a computer printed letter in there. She had my lucky lottery winnings, so I thought it was legitimate. But then she wanted me to pay money to her.

Which at that moment, I thought she was my saving grace at that moment. But as time went on, I started questioning why she would need money. At that time, I went to an adult (my guidance counselor) for advice. She told me this was a scam.

She wrote down her name and looked up her information and concluded to me that this Maria *** Duval was a fraudulent tittymaster. I thought what a bitchy *** sack of potatoes. Thankfully I didn't send this peckertit any money. She thought she could scam me.

But the French *** didn't see it coming. Take your French *** and burn in *** *** you *** ***!

Review about: Maria Duval Psychic Service.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Maria Duval - Simple Review #1480554602

I was told that should help me win some money by her prepareing a clairvoyant forecast of my brithday back in 2003 i send money but only to recieve letters asking for more money she need to be stoped

Maria Duval - Loosing Out on Orgonite Talisman:

4.0

Returned mail to Maria never returned mail back to me. I waited for that to be returned but to no avail. Please can I have another form for the Orgonite Talisman, please. I have paid for that with a Hundred Dollar note in the mail I sent over. I don't know what happen to that return mail. Maybe its lost in the post? i don't know,

However, I really love to have one of those Orgonite also I can not add a photo or a video. Can you please sent me a form to re-order again,just desperate here.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with i love the service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of maria duval shipping service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Maria Duval needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned maria duval shipping service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Maria Duval.

Comments

i need talismanni.i love whitemagic.hopefully rebecca is happy in heaven clouds

Maria Duval - SCAM

Sanford, Maine 0 comments

I RECENTLY RECEIVED IN THE U.S.MAIL,DATED "SEPTEMBER.,13,2016, A MAILING FROM "HER" IN CONNECTION W/ "THE DESTINY RESEARCH CTR" SUPPOSEDLY LOCATED IN "SPARKS,NV.",INVITING ME TO BE "PART OF THE CHOSEN FEW IN THE SMALL CIRCLE OF INITIATES".FOR A SMALL 'CONTRIBUTION' OF $7.00(TO HELP DEFER COSTS OF SHIPPING & HANDLING),SHE WOULD SEND ME 1)A LIST OF THE LOST SECRET WORDS OF POWER,2)MY PERSONALIZED "STAR CHART",& 3)ACTIVATION TABLE FOR NUMBERS W/ GREAT LUCK POTENTIAL.IT ALSO CAME W/ AN ENVELOPE THAT I WAS SUPPOSE TO SEND BACK,UNOPENED ALONG W/ THE "CONFIRMATION FORM" & '***'TRIBUTION.OF COARSE,I OPENED IT & THE INSIDE OF THE ENVELOPE WAS MADE FROM A TYPE OF SECURITY PAPER W/ A WORD "HIDDEN" ON THE INSIDE,"ABRAXAS",WHICH,IF MEMORY SERVES ME,IS THE NAME OF A"STATE PENITENTIARY IN PENNSYLVANIA" NEAR THE "PITTSBURGH AREA".

AFTER DOING SOME RESEARCH ON THE "WEB",I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS CONTRIBUTION TO THIS ARTICLE IN HOPES THAT IT WILL KEEP SOME OUT OF HARMS WAY & HELPS TO KEEP THOSE HARD EARNED DOLLARS IN PEOPLES POCKETS!I ALSO PLAN TO REPORT IT TO"U.S.P.S.".

I'VE KEPT THE COPY I RECEIVED IN CASE SOME ONE WOULD NEED VERIFICATION.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of a product or service from Maria Duval. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Maria Duval to "stop your scamming".

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraud. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Maria Duval for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Maria Duval - One of the fortunate ones to benefit

Charlotte, North Carolina 4 comments

I am reading all of the negative reviews about Maria Duval, and I have to begin by telling you I too was contacted by Maria many many years ago. As everyone has read, it starts out as a small amount, but then you receive a letter claiming if you send more, she will give you a more detailed reading of your life.

Included in this extensive reading (which I remember was a good 30-40 pages long) is a years worth of lucky numbers. Well, that year I went to Las Vegas, and using the numbers she provided walked away with $5000 in my hand! Now, it might have been beginners luck, or there might have been a little bit of spiritual intervention.

Whichever it is, I credit my winnings to using Maria's information.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of maria duval psychic service. Maria Duval needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned maria duval psychic service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Maria Duval.

Comments

Yeh, of course it is a scam, but so are religious donations. Churches all across the country tell parishioners that they will get the money back ten fold.

People visit psychics for readings all over too.

*** people lose their money one way or another. It is morally wrong to defraud people, but I think this particular scam would fall under freedom of religion.

CNN MONEY is doing a story on MARIA DUVAL

Maria (perhaps a man) has been scamming people for years!

Even the FBI cant get these scammers.

So now CNN is doing a Special all about his fraudster:

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Lol

View more comments

Maria Duval - How does this happen ?

Troutdale, Oregon 4 comments

I'm somewhat confused here . Who on earth would send money to Maria Duval or anyone promising riches ? I'm old, but the riches I wanted I got, love, happiness and peace.

I worked years to make myself a kind hearted peaceful easy going man.

From what I gather is most of these people have one common thread, greed and misery.

Both greed and misery should have been taken care of and put to bed back in your twenties or early thirties. Sorry folks, I'm just real here !

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss other product. Maria Duval needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Maria Duval.

Comments

an old person oversimplifying and generalizing to make a point about how hard they've worked and how other people didn't work as hard but should've, basically telling them they deserve it....old people complain about kids these days but i'm complaining about old people these days

Thousands of unfortunate people- and their families were affected devastatingly from this scam. I'm sure everyone had their reasons for seeking help from Maria Duval, but I assure you it was not simply out of greed.

Nor was the sole promise riches. I personally was not one of those affected, but I still sincerely sympathize with those involved.

Show some compassion. Your comment only adds insult to injury.

to Anonymous #1119127

what about his comment lacked what you consider compassion? perhaps you can rest assured that it was not simply out of greed but seriously, how else can you explain the phenomenon?

Hartford, Connecticut, United States #1125294

The people that are targeted by this disgusting scam are not like you, sir. They are not only elderly, but most often sick and very much alone.

One of the things that has made the scam so successful is that background checks are run by the scammer(s) so that the letters that are sent contain personal information about the victim, things that a stranger shouldn't know. The scammer uses the information to convice people who already have a diminished capacity to tell when they are being lied to that the scammer truly is psychic. The letters are also very heartfelt and they lead these poor, lonely people to believe that they are cared about, that someone out there loves them when they have no one else. The victims want so badly to believe in this that they will do anything that they are told to.

They don't just send money in order to become rich or happy, but to please the scammer so that they will continue to care about them and send them letters. For many of the victims, this "Maria Duval" is the only person who seems to care about them at all, or even knows that they are alive. These people aren't ***.

They are desperate and lonely to an incredible degree. That is what makes this scam truly horrifying.

View more comments

Maria Duval - Fight fire with fire

Delray Beach, Florida 1 comment
5.0

the two girls on cnn this morning and all countries looking for here I heard you ask for help too catch here well no problem . next time give I something harder too solve all I ask in return with no strings attached is nothing just nothing forever and beyond .

girls call me at 561-802-8632 only these two girls call and I will give them the answer that you all are looking and searching for it took me 33 seconds too catch this evil witch from *** and beyond ***. glen is my name call I am bored and like too help . god bless you all and I heard your prayer and today is judgement day a new world order is now and forever .

thank you very much girls you helped a lot of people and yourself catch a huge rat .

This person wrote the review because of "i love too help us solve complex issues and flush them down the drain forever and beyond forever " at Maria Duval. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Maria Duval to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Maria Duval other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

glen you are a retard

MARIA DUVAL on CNN

Toronto, Ontario 0 comments

Hey Everyone

CNN MONEY is doing a story on MARIA DUVAL

Maria (perhaps a man) has been scamming people for years!

Even the FBI cant get these scammers.

So now CNN is doing a Special all about his fraudster:

Watch the link above. Vent on Twitter. Let's get these people who have stolen over $200million from the weak, sick and elderly!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria Duval Maria Duval Maria Duval

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scamming seniors and fraud. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "fraud" of other product. Maria Duval needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.