Maria Duval - Psychic....my A**.......Mail Scam.......YES!!!! SENIORS BEWARE, Check your parents mail.

This woman has been scamming my elderly father for years now. No fortune,and no good health,....just stealing his money and making unfulfilled promises.

I guess her Psychic a** didn't see me coming! The government should spend more time on these scammers putting an end to this S**T and less time on useless other *** they pretend to do. Who believes this stuff? Obviously the elderly, and that is exactly who they prey on.

These people should be ashamed of themselves. Why hasn't someone in the news media mentioned this yet?

Maybe noone has told them yet. Guess what, they will find out now.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

A letter, unsolicited, arrived in my mail several days ago. The five page, single spaced, proceeded to advise me that on December 4, 2014, I would acquire riches in the amount of millions of dollars.

She guaranteed the receipt of these riches, and if not fulfilled, she would refund the $149 she had requested to apply her magic, thus ensuring the fulfillment of the promised good fortune.

Suffice to say, I refused to accept Ms. Duval's obvious fraudulent and deceptive correspondence and did not fall prey to the scam by not forwarding the requested $149.00.

Maria Duval - Simple Review #1410543552

East Richmond Heights,California

I am tired of the writing

anssking what can do to stop them

Maria Duval - I SENT MONEY TWICE, 27.50 AND TOTAL AND THATS 55.00 NOT 10.00 CHECK YOU SENT

i WAS PROIMSE THING TO HAPPEN ND GET CHECK FOR 25,000 DALLORS OH YEA RIGHT BUT INSTEAD TAKE MY MONEY AND GET NOTHING BUT PAPERS AND PAPERS OF THINGS I WANT TOTAL OF MY MONEY BACK YOU SAID ALL YOUR MONEY WILL BE GIVEN BACK TO YOU , NO QUESTIONS ASK SO STILL OWE ME 45.00 MORE MONEY. SICK WITH BRAIN TUMOR JUST FOUND OUT ND NEED ALL MONEY BACK AND MORE IF ALL RHOSES WORDS YOU SAID IS TRUE BUT I HAVE SEEN NOTHING BUT YOU WANTING MORE MONEY AGAIN AND AGAIN HOME NUMBER 585571 4658 TRESA AND JOHN hARTSHORN 17 STENWICK DR. APT Ds churxchville ny 14428 i wll be waiting for answer tresa and john Hartshorn

Maria Duval - Told me my birthday made me special.

Maria has been sending me letters for years with parchments that are to eliminate evil and bring luck and romance in my life, but I must hurry because time is running out. Well, that time has come and gone and I am still not rich and broker than ever and no romance for sure.

I still get the mail and I stop sending money and she continues to send. So glad that I looked up this name on the internet and glad she will never get another penny from me.

GOD is the answer to everyone's needs. Yvette of Maryland

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Maria Duval - Review about Bills Payments from Franklin Park, Illinois

Need help pay my bills

Maria Duval - Review about Bad Company Reputation from Paradise, Nevada

the whole *** company is a rip off I'm glad I googled her name before I send anything in!if it sounds too good to be true it generally is!

Maria Duval - Sent check to Marie Duval --- No response

My name is John F. Kirkconnell, 62 Fordson Avenue, Cranston, R.I. 02910-5911. I received a letter from Marie Duval dated May 27, 2014. I responded by sending a check- # 255, $ 10,00, on June 10, 2014. The letter stated that something very special was going to happen on June 27th, 2014. WELL I have not received a

thing yet from her. For many, many years I have sent to her for readings and have never had any problem before. Please answer ASAP to jkirkconnell@verizon.net God Bless

PS If I do not receive an answer from her in the near future I will be obligated to report this to my Attorney Generals office in Providence, R.I.

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1125505

You sent a fake person 10 thousand dollars??? You are a *** ***!

What is wrong with you? Send me your free money instead if you are just going to waste it!

Maria Duval - Letter Scam Review from San Antonio, Texas

She is sending these letters to my 86 year old grandma who don't have a clue. She is sending this lady money with hopes of bigger money coming to her.

As for what the letter say. But it's lies, I know this but my 86 year old grandma don't. She believes these lies. I have intercepted 2 letter going out to this Maria Duval.

But my grandmother had be send an corresponding with this company for many years. They continue to ask her for money and Claim That There's Sending Her 3000 for 50 or 55 dollars.

Maria Duval - Destiny Research Center preys on the elderly to get their money

We have repeatedly requested to have my elderly mother's address removed from the mailing list and the junk mail still arrives every week. My mother has been very gullible with her correspondence with this affiliation and quite frankly, we are tired of the excessive amounts of psychic promises, sweepstakes offers, and charitable organizations requesting money nearly on a daily basis.

There is no contact information other than what is on the remittance envelope.

Maria Duval and this Destiny Research Center needs to be stopped. Not only is it harassment, but it is elderly abuse by continuously preying/asking for money for services that are absurd.

Maria Duval - mail *** artist

Have been getting her mail for a while. Got a picture of a bracelet, thought it was pretty.

Major mistake. I wear magnets for my health, so I sent for it, but in return got a bunch of *** as she wanted to do magic for me. When I figured this was a talisman I sent it back, told her I didn't want to feel obligated on doing this and don't believe in it. One week I got at least five letters.

She has me confused with someone else. I will not give her any personal information as I believe this is witchcraft. Sorry I liked the bracelet. It had magnets and I have used magnets for my back in the past.

She is still sending me mail. I am returning her mail with witchcraft and demonic on it. Return to sender. I don't want her business, she preys on the elderly.

I hope she gets the message. Next I will contact the better business, BBB.