I RECENTLY RECEIVED IN THE U.S.MAIL,DATED "SEPTEMBER.,13,2016, A MAILING FROM "HER" IN CONNECTION W/ "THE DESTINY RESEARCH CTR" SUPPOSEDLY LOCATED IN "SPARKS,NV.",INVITING ME TO BE "PART OF THE CHOSEN FEW IN THE SMALL CIRCLE OF INITIATES".FOR A SMALL 'CONTRIBUTION' OF $7.00(TO HELP DEFER COSTS OF SHIPPING & HANDLING),SHE WOULD SEND ME 1)A LIST OF THE LOST SECRET WORDS OF POWER,2)MY PERSONALIZED "STAR CHART",& 3)ACTIVATION TABLE FOR NUMBERS W/ GREAT LUCK POTENTIAL.IT ALSO CAME W/ AN ENVELOPE THAT I WAS SUPPOSE TO SEND BACK,UNOPENED ALONG W/ THE "CONFIRMATION FORM" & '***'TRIBUTION.OF COARSE,I OPENED IT & THE INSIDE OF THE ENVELOPE WAS MADE FROM A TYPE OF SECURITY PAPER W/ A WORD "HIDDEN" ON THE INSIDE,"ABRAXAS",WHICH,IF MEMORY SERVES ME,IS THE NAME OF A"STATE PENITENTIARY IN PENNSYLVANIA" NEAR THE "PITTSBURGH AREA".

AFTER DOING SOME RESEARCH ON THE "WEB",I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS CONTRIBUTION TO THIS ARTICLE IN HOPES THAT IT WILL KEEP SOME OUT OF HARMS WAY & HELPS TO KEEP THOSE HARD EARNED DOLLARS IN PEOPLES POCKETS!I ALSO PLAN TO REPORT IT TO"U.S.P.S.".

I'VE KEPT THE COPY I RECEIVED IN CASE SOME ONE WOULD NEED VERIFICATION.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of a product or service from Maria Duval. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Maria Duval to "stop your scamming".

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraud. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Maria Duval for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Maria Duval?

Comments