Hopewell, Virginia
1.3K views 2 comments

This woman is a liar and I'm living proof of it.10 years ago she was sending me letters and saying that I was going to find the love of my life, told me that I was going to be rich and be able to own a nice home, but it never happened.

I was divorced, lost what home i did have and today I can't afford to buy a car and also living on a tiny amount of money which isn't enough to get by on.

I am also lonely i don't have a soulmate and will spend christmas alone.So let me tell you first hand that she makes promises that never will go through.

Review about: Maria Duval Psychic Promises.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Maria Duval?

Comments

saved
Morden, Manitoba, Canada #1117684

Jesus is the only single living being that can promise all those things and they'll happen.. on one condition tho. Give him your heart not your money

Luiz
to saved Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1117699

The world is full of believers!that is why scamp artists and religion thrive.

The reason why people like Maria Duval is successful is that those who believe her want the easy way out.Roll up your sleeves and be productive and smart and you won't be a victim.