maria duval ask for 25.00 dollars from to get me my lucky talisam and a report of my lucky days to come i sent her a money order on December 28th and not have heard from this person since i have tried to call her but her address keeps changing all i want now is my lucky talisman or my money back but i have no way of calling her. Also i would like to have her e-mail address so i can write this person and get this solved immediately. she has no problem writing me and asking for more money.

Had an Experience with Maria Duval?

Comments

Ths *** told me I was the luckest guy on earth and that if I send her45$ plus 15 so I can get some kinda ball on a chain.then this penny jes add cold water on it! C,i knew it was a scam cuz she spelld my name wrong,whoeva ths woman is lucky I was already broke.bt I hope she burn n ***! :(

I think she is a liar .she sent me a letter telling me by the end of july 2010 I will be rich.guess what today its december 28 .iam broke as ***,but she still send me another letter today telling me about money coming on my way.and I have to send her 25dollars.and she is not getting even one cent from me.if she think she can make me rich.I prefer she does that first .then I will pay her back.what about that

she set me a letter sayin that if i give her 25,000 dollars she"ll send back more......good thing i researched her before i sent it ......then she sent a tailsman sayin u have to rinse it in clear runnin water...blah blah......dont send your money....or u gonna be broke like the rest of them.....

She is not registered anywhere on the Nevada Secretary of State business entity filings.Her mailings come out of Albany NY.

Contact the BBB in Albany, Sparks, NV as well as the FTC, the Direct Marketing Association, the USPS and anyone else you can think of. If you send back a letter certified with a return receipt by the USPS ordering her to stop mailing letters to you she is legally bound by it. If she sends another letter, keep it and submit it as evidence for mail fraud across state lines. It is then a Federal case.

The more people who do this the better. They WILL be found and then the US Secret Service and the US Justice Departments will step in.

They WILL find her with YOUR diligence.Get certified letters with return receipt.

As of Aug. 16, 2010 I got a letter from Maria with a return address (see below) but funny how it was mailed to me on Aug. 13, 2010 from ALBANY, NY

Maria Duval

c/o Destiny Research Center

1285 Baring Blvd. #411

Sparks, NH 89434-8673

#101931

Yeah i gave maria duval 20 dollars and nothing she said would happen actually did. not to mention she never wrote back after she took my money and i never recieved that talisman she said she would gave me.

i am a solo mother of 3 boys and my income is only $90 per week maria asked me to pay her $60 and she would do a special reading on me and tell me how i can make all my money problems go away. well since i sent her my money i am still waiting and now i have given up hope.if you are thinking of sending maria any money then i strongly suggest that you dont she can sound very convincing but really shes all ***

i am trying to get my mom off this scam!!!! my mom is 79 years old and maria duval is scamming her for all the money she has....there must be a way to STOP THIS!

My name is Mitsue

I am 26yrs old.(Japanese korean)

I want to have any information of Maria Duval.

I am fan of her.

Please contact me

(dylanmitu83@gmail.com)

Always love World friends!!!

Mitsue

Maria Duval made an offer in our Sunday paper that was supposed to be free.When I opened the letter, there was four pages of repeating the same thing over and over which alerted me to the fact that this letter would end with me spending money.

The thing was, I hadn't open the letter until a second one arrived. The second one wanted less money. So, I decided to go on the internet and see what came up. I was not surprised at the results.

I wasn't about to send her any money in the first place. I don't like offers of help to gain finances when they turn around and ask for money. Isn't that why I got in touch with you? Because I was in need in for income?

Then why would you start out by asking me for money. That would come later, if what you said to me was true.

I tried another place called California Psychics.When nothing worked for me, I can honestly say that they did return my money.